PM Prayut targets diesel cars, factories

webfact

26 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Is he going to ban loudspeaker vans slowing traffic advertising the newly closed factories?  These vans must be the most futile form of advertising in the world yet still businesses continue to pay!

Yeah. Even seen them in the countryside where only the kwae and some noi are listening!! 555????????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ossy said:

Hey, bluesofa, have you spelt misspelt correctly? I was thinking it should be 2 separate words, miss-spelt. Just a minute, I'll check. Yes, you're right . . . I think they changed it just recently ????

How about Gen. Prayuth, BSc mistargets pollution causes? No, that should be miss-targets, but he's definitely miss-taken, though.

I was keen on the idea of getting to know miss world. Or is it miss-whirled - that well-known blender misprit.

• Haha 1

I hope it is a mistake in translation in the original news article. The biggest polluters are the trucks and buses that belch out 100's of times more particulates than cars and are never controlled.  Add to that a complete lack of control on factory emissions, street vendors all cooking away and zero attempts to control car use inside super congested Bangkok because of the egocentric love affair Thais have with cars that make them look good. 

But it can all be solved by looking in the wrong places and avoiding doing the things that need to be done because of corrupt special interests.

What's new?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1