UK's Labour says it will back call for second Brexit referendum

webfact

Just now, Spidey said:

Moggy is an unintelligent, upper class twit, who has dedicated his life to looking down his snotty nose at us proles. How could any normal person do anything othe than hate the prick.

Can you demonstrate proof of at least the "unintelligent" remark?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Grouse said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47400679

no doubt "disinformation" from the BBC!

Non EU immigration way up! 261,000 last year! Highest in 15 years. Thanks Brexiters. What fools!

There is not much detail to support the charted data but note that that this number includes students.

UK universities are now very big businesses. There are currently more than 1/4 million foreign (non EU) students in the UK and a third of these are Chinese.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Can you demonstrate proof of at least the "unintelligent" remark?

Social class is inversely proportional to intelligence. Something to do with inbreeding.

You could also listen to him speaking and draw your own conclusions.

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

No, let's talk about Lamont instead. The man who used 50% of our reserves to prop up an overvalued 2.00 USD pound and lost 34B in the process. Soros bet against him and made 1B. So what? If you want to blame someone, blame the German central bank for not buying Stirling. We went in at too high a rate out of vanity and were taught a lesson. As always, Brexiters blame the wrong target! ????

Never have happened if the Tories hadn't given Maggie the old heave ho!

1 hour ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Well Notabury is not entirely incorrect IMHO, although that may be just an accident given his previous posts. I am not a conspiracy theorist, and I don't think Dimbleby is manufacturing anything of course - that's nonsense. However the antichrist - he of the Sun, would be demanding at least some neutering of the BBC as a price for his support at the last election. Apparently many senior posts in the BBC have been awarded to Tory placepersons. Their coverage of the Syria conflict was totally one sided IMHO. Question time got caught with it's pants down recently when they hand picked a neo fascist UKIP Billy Boy to answer an "Audience question".  His 4th time on the program, and second or 3rd question, calculate the odds of that happening by chance! He didn't have to apply, he admitted that he was directly invited by the program makers. Their treatment of the SNP has become a bad joke in Scotland where they are often referred to as the Biased Broadcasting Corp.

Yes, I have sympathy with the view that the BBC toes the government line all to frequently!

I did not know that former MPs  have ended up in the BEEB?

Question Time is now off my watchlist. Far too low brow. Robin Day would be horrified. They had a tough Jewish bird who stood in for Andrew Marr when he was badly. Must look her up, as it were!

Bring back the old days when the place was run by Oxbridge types and people spoke the Queens RP!

Fortunately, Radio 4 is still off limits to low level munchkins. Still the Home Service to me!

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Spidey said:

However if you want me to critique the video, I'm happy to oblige.

It was made by Tommy Islam, who the BBC had exposed as a racist little thug with a palpable lack of brain cells. 

Having said that, even that video was better constructed than the video you posted, in the same vein, by the deputy leader of the BNP UKIP.

The BBC has exposed Tommy Robinson. Says it all really 

If you want me to critique the video ,I’m happy to oblige.

O.k Please do, criticise the video and it’s contents, but with facts and not your biased opinions.

50 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Moggy is an unintelligent, upper class twit, who has dedicated his life to looking down his snotty nose at us proles. How could any normal person do anything other than hate the prick.

Well there we have to differ. A bit.

The man was obviously born with a silver spoon and his father was of course both wealthy and powerful. He had a great education and speaks well

BUT

I abhor his moral outlook on families, women and religion 

He has no concept of noblesse oblige 

He is indeed a greedy bastard

But, and most damning of all, he is indeed a humourless twit.

Edited by Grouse

39 minutes ago, nauseus said:

There is not much detail to support the charted data but note that that this number includes students.

UK universities are now very big businesses. There are currently more than 1/4 million foreign (non EU) students in the UK and a third of these are Chinese.  

And let’s not forget that those foreign students from the E.U are eligible for free U.K university education, if they refuse to repay their student grant. The figure at the last count was 21,000 from the E.U.

Meanwhile British children from British tax paying citizens, who happen to live outside the E.U. Including those in Thailand, must pay,with no chance of getting a Student loan, the full amount + an extra 50%. The same as a student from China.

Edited by nontabury
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

As you are clearly not a native English speaker, I will forgive your complete lack of comprehension and explain to you in the simplest terms possible.

I was merely explaining to Loiner, that he wasn't correct in the assumption that the number of views a YouTube video gets'  equates to the number of people that support the sentiment expressed in that video.

A better guide is the number of "likes" that video received. Saying that I didn't support it was said to illustrate my point, not to criticise the video. Do you understand?

However if you want me to critique the video, I'm happy to oblige.

It was made by Tommy Islam, who the BBC had exposed as a racist little thug with a palpable lack of brain cells. They did this by using FACTS, whereas Mr. Islam's video contained zero facts and was a very poor attempt to slur a very reputable news organisation (probably the most reputable in the World) because they had the temerity to show him for what he is.

Having said that, even that video was better constructed than the video you posted, in the same vein, by the deputy leader of the BNP UKIP.

I'm still not entirely sure what to make of TR. I have looked very hard to try and find a smoking gun but TBH haven't yet found one. Someone somewhere is propping him up, not least on the 'tech savvy' front, but beyond that is anyone's guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

You attention to detail and accuracy is slipping. Have a noggin. 

I used to have a cat called Noggin ????

Listen to the theme tune; Norway +

Oliver Postgate was a genius! Where are they now?

Edited by Grouse

35 minutes ago, nontabury said:

O.k Please do, criticise the video and it’s contents, but with facts and not your biased opinions.

I did critique the video with facts. Don't blame me if the facts don't fit your agenda.

I repeat, Tommy Islam is a racist little thug. Facts that I have backed up a number of times on this forum.

BTW. People who support and agree with Tommy Islam are, by rote, racists themselves. If you lie down with dogs, you get fleas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

You are quite correct as always

Stufents should not be included in the stats particularly because the fools won't let them stay on for a few years! How myopic!

44 minutes ago, Grouse said:

The man was obviously born with a silver spoon and his father was of course both wealthy and powerful. He had a great education and speaks well

I've said this before, so don't want to start a debate on it, but there is no correlation between education and intelligence. I've lost count of the number of highly educated people that I've met that were encephalitic idiots.

Edited by Spidey
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, nontabury said:

The BBC has exposed Tommy Robinson. Says it all really 

If you want me to critique the video ,I’m happy to oblige.

Were you taught about "quotation marks"?

35 minutes ago, nontabury said:

And let’s not forget that those foreign students from the E.U are eligible for free U.K university education, if they refuse to repay their student grant. The figure at the last count was 21,000 from the E.U.

Meanwhile British children from British tax paying citizens, who happen to live outside the E.U. Including those in Thailand, must pay,with no chance of getting a Student loan, the full amount + an extra 50%. The same as a student from China.

Nontabury, I worry about you.

Please don't be so mean all the time, it doesn't suit you. Even as a Yorkshireman!

At least as an EU member we can track down thieving EU students if we choose to do so.

Tertiary education should be free. For everyone. Including you.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I did critique the video with facts. Don't blame me if the facts don't fit your agenda.

I repeat, Tommy Islam is a racist little thug. Facts that I have backed up a number of times on this forum.

BTW. People who support and agree with Tommy Islam are, by rote, racists themselves. If you lie down with dogs, you get fleas.

Must be my fault,as I did not see your critique of the video, that was  backed up with facts.

Can you Please supply me with the name of the thread and the post number.

Thank you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Please don't be so mean all the time, it doesn't suit you. Even as a Yorkshireman!

When I was 2 years of age, my fathers work took us to live in Huddersfield. For all of our time there, my father was referred to as "the dirty foreigner". I was always referred to as "the son of the dirty foreigner". This despite the fact that my father's parents were Scottish/German and he'd fought in WW2 in the 6th Airborne and in Palestine in military intelligence.

Tykes, quite simply the most racist people on the planet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Must be my fault,as I did not see your critique of the video, that was  backed up with facts.

Can you Please supply me with the name of the thread and the post number.

Thank you.

Sorry but you can't teach stupid, especially when they don't want to be taught.

15 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I've said this before, so don't want to start a debate on it, but there is no correlation between education and intelligence. I've lost count of the number of highly educated people that I've met that were encephalitic idiots.

Yes, I am inclined to agree. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Spidey said:

When I was 2 years of age, my fathers work took us to live in Huddersfield. For all of our time there, my father was referred to as "the dirty foreigner". I was always referred to as "the son of the dirty foreigner". This despite the fact that my father's parents were Scottish/German and he'd fought in WW2 in the 6th Airborne and in Palestine in military intelligence.

Tykes, quite simply the most racist people on the planet.

Sorry to hear that

I apologise for my brethren 

• Haha 1

They did this by using FACTS, whereas Mr. Islam's video contained zero facts and was a very poor attempt to slur a very reputable news organisation (probably the most reputable in the World) because they had the temerity to show him for what he is.

Thats the whole point of #Panodrama. The BBC was not using FACTS, but Tommy was and it was all filmed. Auntie has been caught with her knickers down. Naughty old girl. Tommy exposed them to be making things up and breaking many of their own rules. Blackmail, threats and some odd sexing it up requests. Why do they use Hope Not Hate, that Soros funded lying smear shop? Very disreputable actions from their premier investigative reporters. Panorama’s reputation is in tatters and all credibility gone.

So where is the beeb’s ‘Tommy Takedown’? Shouldn’t it have been aired by now? Does that John Sweeney still work there or has he been sacked yet? What about everything else that they have lied about, we can’t believe a word out of the BBC can we?

The tables were turned and Tommy showed us all what the BBC and MSM really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

I used to have a cat called Noggin ????

Listen to the theme tune; Norway +

Oliver Postgate was a genius! Where are they now?

Passed away. Did "The Clangers" too. Soup Dragon et al. Epic stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1