UK's Labour says it will back call for second Brexit referendum

webfact

8 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Here I was concerned about the situation in the Indian subcontinent all night, when what I really should have been worried about was you lot going off topic!

"Worry", what's that? Haven't done it for years. Is it still painful?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

TR is similar to something one might find sticking to the sole of one's shoe. Similarly, he attracts parasites and all kinds of small insanitary bugs. Anybody finding anything positive to say about this repellent creature immediately drops two demographic social classes (if they're not already D)

What did you make of his take-down of John "I love Martin McGuinness" Sweeney (that bit surprised me too) & the steps Panorama, the Beeb & therefore the Govt took in order to stitch him up?

Anyone supporting such guff is in the very class they laughably believe they're looking down upon. 

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, evadgib said:

What did you make of his take-down of John "I love Martin McGuinness" Sweeney (that bit surprised me too) & the steps Panorama, the Beeb & therefore the Govt took in order to stitch him up?

Rambling B.S. by a halfwit, for the consumption of halfwits.

Anyone supporting such guff is in the very class they laughably believe they're looking down upon. 

#Panodrama has 626k views now. It was only published on YouTube on Tuesday 25th Feb.
A lot of support out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

27 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I "viewed" it but I don't support it. Views don't equate to "likes".

My own view has long been clarified & need not be repeated but that won't stop the usual culprits ('King Rat' among them) popping along shortly to tell me what they are ????

Edited by evadgib

3 minutes ago, evadgib said:

My own view has long been clarified & need not be repeated but that won't stop the usual culprits ('King Rat' among them) popping along shortly to tell me what they are ????

To "king rat" whoever he is, I would say, "Am I bovvered? Is my face bovvered?"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rixalex said:

While remain had the government of the day, printing up a leaflet for them and sending it to everyone in the nation's door.

What is wrong with that? They gave best advice. What would you have had them do? Nothing?

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I would vote Tommy for PM, just what the UK needs.

Everyone makes mistakes, he served his time and paid his debt to society.

Welcome to my ignore list

Not interested in scummy ideas

Edited by Grouse

32 minutes ago, evadgib said:

This quote from the Mogg in yesterdays Telegraph amply explains the current situation:

Has he not heard of Momentum and UKIP? Extremism is already here. Silly old bugger.

The views of a right wing tory toff who thinks that the proles are as easily scared as he is. Project fear.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

That wasnt a lie on the bus , that was just a suggestion as to how the money COULD be spent .

It was a suggestion, it wasnt a promise and therefore it wasnt a lie

It was a fraudulent premise designed to mislead and aimed at the synaptically challenged and an example of fraudulent misrepresentation. It is a tort. Shameful.

https://www.minclaw.com/legal-resource-center/what-is-fraudulent-misrepresentation/

Edited by Grouse

2 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Are you trying to threaten me?  Are you trying to imply that I can't call out Soros' traiterous past actions without fear of being called an anti-Semite?  You are the only one dog whistling. The man did what he did, stating what he did has nothing with his religion or political leanings, just his complete and utter disrespect for our country. 

Explain your self man!

Why do you say Soros is a traitor and to whom? I suggest that you provide some solid evidence. I have researched all this I do not like "fake news"

Soros debagged Lamont and I am grateful for that.

14 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I think the government, having called a referendum (foolishly) were duty bound to provide best advice. Just as a lawyer, doctor, accountant is obliged to do, having a duty of care.

No, the foolish thing was to declare that you are going to let the people decide, but then nail your colours to the mast, as they did by advising everyone via a leaflet that taxpayers paid for, as well as numerous other times in newspapers, on TV, on the radio, etc, to vote remain. Then, having found that people didn't vote as instructed, Cameron was left floundering thinking "what on earth do i do next?". Gave it a few minutes thought and then decided he had better walk away. That was the mistake. Government should have simply laid out the various possible outcomes and what it might entail, but concluded with something along the lines of, "whatever you decide, we will make it work". Otherwise, if government isn't committed to making it work, whatever the result, then don't bother asking people to decide for them in the first place.

• Like 2