Phuket Police investigating attack on Chinese passengers by taxi driver

webfact

Phuket Police investigating attack on Chinese passengers by taxi driver

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

1239073.jpg

Phuket Police are investigating an incident where Chinese passengers were allegedly attacked by a taxi driver in Patong this morning.

Cherng Talay Police report that they were notified from some Chinese tourists that they had been attacked by a taxi driver after they were unable to negotiate a taxi fee from Patong to Cherng Talay.

They were staying at a housing estate in Cherng Talay. In the end they used another taxi service to Cherng Talay after being abused and attacked by the first taxi driver.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/phuket-police-investigating-attack-on-chinese-passengers-by-taxi-driver

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-02-27
  • Haha 1

<quote>It’s been suggested to the Chinese tourists to file a report with the Patong Police for further investigation.<unquote>

Judging from previous events with Chinese tourists and Prawit's grovelling, perhaps the taxi driver might be extradited to China and executed.

• Haha 2

they can be annoying but surely not as much as the taxi drivers. They are imoral pricks. Whenninlived innPhuket innever used public transport it was stupid. I had to leave mh car for a service and just wanted to get to the shop down the road a few hundred meters and the price was 500b. Yeh right! Told him to f off and remeber my face and never bother me again. I have had them block my cars kn and suchbao i pushed em out the way and such. I wouldnt take there rubbish.