Why do TVF Expats so dislike other expats?

33 minutes ago, Captain 776 said:

After 13 yrs here, I see it as.....many are angry old men, here with barely enough money to live day to day that sit in a lonely room most of the day and drink.

You have the same guys basically from 2 countries that think they are better than everyone else and throw the verbal insults about people from other countries and if you respond to them they are quick to cry to admins.

Happily I found the ignore feature.

I am not a Keyboard Commando and will not engage them.,,,,,, they can go argue with soneone else, but it wont be me.

When I lived in Pattaya they sat at the 7/11 clone close to Soi Diana and drank beers bought from the convenience store.  They laughed and joked and had a grand old time watching all the newbies and wannabe expats getting fleeced in the Soi Metro area. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

no actually, i was implying that im sure she loves heading to the factory while you gad about the house and piss away time on thaivisa.

the prostitute thing is all on you.

and if you were able to understand a post in context, it was in relation to another poster calling you a feminists dream or something equally ridiculous.

you managed to read a lot into very few words there didn't you?

I'm pretty good at reading intentions as some posters are pretty at trying to rewrite the obvious. She actually does enjoy the factory as she has a large staff and AC office with friends she went to school with and has worked with for 10 years. 

Edited by marcusarelus

On 3/10/2019 at 3:11 PM, Samui Bodoh said:

Over the years, I have read here that other expats are 'criminals', the 'dregs of society', 'negative', 'prone to break the law', the 'worst of the worst', 'Thai-bashers', 'leeches', 'low-life from other countries who couldn't make it at home', Etc, Etc, Etc; I could probably fill an entire book with all the vitriol.

I do think that you are mistaken , not ALL ex-pats view ALL other Ex-pats like the way that you described .

The descriptive words that you use are usually only used to describe certain people that fit that criteria .

Its no "ALL ex-pats are low-life criminals" , thats just used for people who get involved in fights with ladyboys at 3 AM by the beach   

5 minutes ago, grollies said:

In your drug-induced state, you've forgotten?

"Why do TVF expats so dislike other expats?"

O yeah. I forgot. Right on dude, little brain freeze there, I was watching some video on filipino steward towel folding techniques, you know, like when you are on a cruise and they fold the towels into little swans and orangutans and such like so you tip them more, its like a cool art form, almost like Trimming the Yew Hedges into shapes like T34s and Chickens.

I dont know the answer though. I get annoyed sometimes when posters just babble nonsense.

19 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I do think that you are mistaken , not ALL ex-pats view ALL other Ex-pats like the way that you described .

The descriptive words that you use are usually only used to describe certain people that fit that criteria .

Its no "ALL ex-pats are low-life criminals" , thats just used for people who get involved in fights with ladyboys at 3 AM by the beach   

Like wise not ALL ex pats who may get involved in fights with ladyboys at 3AM are low life. 

O yeah. I forgot. Right on dude, little brain freeze there, I was watching some video on filipino steward towel folding techniques, you know, like when you are on a cruise and they fold the towels into little swans and orangutans and such like so you tip them more, its like a cool art form, almost like Trimming the Yew Hedges into shapes like T34s and Chickens.

I dont know the answer though. I get annoyed sometimes when posters just babble nonsense.
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Oh, really then, so if I cant sleep one night and take a walk by the Beach to listen to the surf and look at moon and breathe some clean air, and some Ladyboy, overwhelmed with lust and desire at the mere sight of my manly stride, begins to molest me in the filthiest matter, so to save my honour, I push him away, and he strikes me with a 6" Red Bottom (knock off), and I pull off his wig and we are wrastling on the ground and OMG, hes getting a bit excited, help, help, then the Tourist Police come and some alcoholic Swede volunteer begins to ask me questions but the ladyboy is out of control and then some Photgrapher starts taking pics and it hits TVF the next day, so does that mean that I, the object of a degenerate attack, a victim, a #metoo, am a criminal in your eyes?

How judgemental. Another judgemental expat. I dislike you. Im crossing the street when I see you. Lets fight. 

I was just giving an example of what constitutes low life behavior , dont take it personally .

I would also advise people not to go to places after midnight where ladyboys congregate looking for customers , go and look at the moon from somewhere else..........or do you just coincidentally want to "look at the moon" from the exact spot where a ladyboy is standing?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Thems fighting words ????

Nyeshov:  no relation to Nye Bevan?  In which case I would hold you dear.

No relation to the Nyeshov who once ran the forerunner of the KGB in the Lubyanka Prison?...maybe your great-grandfather who knew Trump's papa when the latter was negotiating to build a hotel next to the Kremlin?

Anyway, your humour is worth following and, thank Stalin, is intelligent, such a rare commodity these days...

Oh, but how come a guy like you (from the Ozarks would that be?) are a fan of Millwall?  Or is there a Millwall in Alabama?

10 minutes ago, blazes said:

Or is there a Millwall in Alabama?

I dislike Alabama more than any place else in the USA, not because of the people (they are cool) but because the weather is suckx100

13 minutes ago, blazes said:

no relation to Nye Bevan?  In which case I would hold you dear.

Nye Bevan was a whore for his master Uncle Joe.

It's a coin toss really.....

Some expats are decidedly unlikable....Many are good people just going through life....

I do not go out of my way to strike up conversations or seeking "friends".....I also don't do the club/at risk people thing....Experience has taught me it's not for me.....

I've encountered some very nice people....Usually at someplace of mutual interest....

A lot of acquaintances here are transitory by nature.....

54 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I dislike Alabama more than any place else in the USA, not because of the people (they are cool) but because the weather is suckx100

Nye Bevan was a whore for his master Uncle Joe.

So you're not a Commie then?

28 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

It's a coin toss really.....

Some expats are decidedly unlikable....Many are good people just going through life....

I do not go out of my way to strike up conversations or seeking "friends".....I also don't do the club/at risk people thing....Experience has taught me it's not for me.....

I've encountered some very nice people....Usually at someplace of mutual interest....

A lot of acquaintances here are transitory by nature.....

"A lot of acquaintances here are transitory by nature.....":biggrin:

Not so bad, only about 90%. Is this the reason, "Big-Joke" is increasingly taking interest in Farangs/Expats?