Heavy Duty Packing Boxes

amlek

We're preparing for our move bck to Europe & need to find some heavy duty boxes to pack up our stuff. Can anyone recommend where to buy them?

Thanks

try the shipping companys in and around pratunam market i got some opp white palace hotel end of soi directly opp panthip plaza.

Or the people who are going to ship your stuff should give them to you

If a shipping company can provide you with the boxes, that is fine, they will know the size.

If you are buying them yourself, remember, each and every box has to go through the scanner as regular luggage does. To do that, they have to be 50x50x40cm. Anything bigger than that does not go through and you will have to be present there and open them for inspection, possibly repackagking them all over again.

Each box will have to have a declaration what is in it. I just did hand written lists for each of them and it was accepted at both ends (Oz and Tokyo).

• 3 weeks later...

If you are looking for a freight company have a look around the Pratunam area at the back of Indra hotel heaps of freight companys all of them ship anywhere in the world I have used several without any problem they will also pack for you and arrange documents