Taking Thai Girlfriend to Europe - Looking for advice on visas

Hello,

In early August, I'm attending a friends wedding in Czech Republic and want to take my girlfriend with me.  We plan to go to the wedding and then travel around Europe for 3-4 weeks, likely starting in Czech and heading west to Netherlands.  The question is, which country visa should we apply for?  One person told us France since it's most likely to give 30-90 days, but would that mean we'd need to fly into France?  We had a friend apply into France but flew into Germany and had issues when arrives.  Any advice is recommended.

She has been to Europe several times, and the US several times on tourist visa (with me).  She owns a house in Thailand.  

Thanks.

As Jip99 says your girlfriend should apply at the consulate with juristiction for the Schengen State you are spending the most time, or if you're touring and spnding an equal amount of time in a number of member states, then she should apply at the consulate with juristiction for her point of entry.
She will need to provide accomodation for the duration of her stay, funds depending on where she applies, health insurance as well as return flight to Thailand, I'm assuming she's Thai.
What nationality are you?