Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

What are the New Years resolution of AFL players should be making for season 2017....

1...I will be nicer to the umps....GWS Mumford gave away 53 free kicks last year including 6 in the first game of the season to the Dee's, thank you very much Shane...Dusty Martin Hawks bound...46 free kicks....ummm hawks wont like that...and woooooooow Brownlow favourite of BOOKs Luke Parker 45 against, still think he's gonna win it?

2 .

Swans, "Heros" for just one day, David Bowie a fav of mine recored in a  Berlin bunker...well it sounds like it...V2  another song on that album Issac "v2 "Heeney good jewish name, no 1 ranked under 22 forward ( yep if your thinking they didn't get them all)  played above average for everything so BOOKs wasn't carrying on as the stats prove it, also Demon bound at end of contract......ps Hero's album was recorded in Berlin..

Heeney is a good Jewish name? Try Irish bro.

Heeney is now next in line for the Brownlow.... His outstanding form has been playing out of position, so this year , having bulked up like Arnie, and back to the midfield, he is a couple of years away from back to back Brownlows...Oh boy, then we have others who will be pushing to snare vote sthis year...Callum Mills, Buddy, Hanners, parker again, Kennedy, some backline votes for Rampe and Aliir Aliir...

Parker's Brownlow window might have closed...2016, Luke was of course second in the Brownlow with 26 votes. Luke would have won himself one in almost any other team, but his votes have been cannibalized by the superb strength and depth of the Sydney team: Hanners, Kennedy, Buddy, even that discarded muppet of ours, Tommy Tradebait Mitchell (remember you heard it from me first last year that he was leaving the club) polled 12 votes....

Im coming over to vist you Old fella......im scouring the land of smiles for a petite rover for the Dee's womens team, let me know where you are and i will bring you a bottle of cheap JW Red....a box of fake Cuban cigars and BOOKs phone number so you can call that monkey direct.

And no I'm not making vids with that monkey BOOKs....

And Mr BOOKs Isaac is a very well know jewish name....we down in the smokers stand of the G wont mind one bit were far from Rangers and Celtic religious wars here in the land of plenty we welcome all races and creeds into the red and navy blue...

• Like 2

Im coming over to vist you Old fella......im scouring the land of smiles for a petite rover for the Dee's womens team, let me know where you are and i will bring you a bottle of cheap JW Red....a box of fake Cuban cigars and BOOKs phone number so you can call that monkey direct.

And no I'm not making vids with that monkey BOOKs....

And Mr BOOKs Isaac is a very well know jewish name....we down in the smokers stand of the G wont mind one bit were far from Rangers and Celtic religious wars here in the land of plenty we welcome all races and creeds into the red and navy blue...

7 hours ago, joboss said:

2017, so far,,  Been lovely weather here at Cottesloe Beach.

Families have been enjoying playing in the sand,

Lovers relaxing with sunset picnics on the lawns

Never ending parade of bikini girls,

The water is cool and fresh,

5am dips are a Dingoes breakfast and a rinse,

Been on the lookout for some new thongs and even a fresh set of genuine Ray Bans.

But there is one thing I would like to know ??

Has Jobe Watson actually physically handed back his Brownlow?

Was it given to Neil Daniher for safekeeping and he hid it in a place that will be inevitably forgotten?  

Be nice to know for sure…  Maybe it will always be a mystery and become Essendon folklaw?

Yes mate you hit it on the head....Neil D who was the best Essendon player ever and former Dee coach has it and the whisper is its locked up in the Long Room at the G, Neil traded the Black for the Navy Blue and kept the red many years  ago, he is keeping it safe from Jobe's dog and channel 7 media circus, the talk at the smokers lounge is that Jobe will not return to New York to pull short blacks next season instead he's taking over the catering for the Long Room and i believe will be an assistant to Goodie Goodwin, there is a history here at the MCG of former Bombers leaving the that decrepit paddock called Windy Hill for the classy confines of the G and surrounding parklands with its very own railway station Jollimont.

As for the weather here you will be happy to note its beautiful one day and footballl weather the next day yep....37 one day 22 the next....i have gone through 1 box of coral cold and flu original tabs already this summer...hence the move to BKK for 3 months, rather be sweating it out in my Ray Bans that trakkie dakkies one day shorts the next...

As for the beach in bayside Melbourne....we have some lovely places but only a fool would venture in as its kept cool by the Antarctic just  few kilometres away, great if your Russian but alas i am not....will be Feburary before the water temp is something i could tolerate....as a youth i use to venture down to the Great Ocean Road miles and miles of beautiful beaches and not a soul on them, had a tolerance for the cold water in those days...dont like swimming in Thailand much either, the only beach i like there and will swim in is at Hua Hin always small waves and a nice breeze.

Property prices on the negative in Perth i read where every where else its on the up particular Melbourne and Sydney, sounds like it will be a ghost town there in the no to distant future, you might be the last man in Perth Jo even your footy team will relocate to Hobart....everything good except the weather is on the south eastern coast....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

The run down on the Dee's womans footy team, nothing to do so i thought while browsing the web to check out what the girls look like....

Daisey Pearce 28 mid....Marquee player (soccer term we use here for the expensive ones) 9 premierships....and was captain of the Darebin Falcons my old stomping ground...day job... was a nurse  now works for the MFC ..Looks like a farmers daughter all yours Fj...

Melissa Hickey 32 marquee player def another Darebin Falcon 9 premierships....well the Dee's know how to pic them....day job ...Fitness consultant....have a great body I'm sure for you WILL....

Karen Paxman 28 half back ex Falcon 7 flags.... day job MFC ...looks not bad i could date Karen.... your to far away Jo...

Cat Phillips 25 Centre half forward ...wow this one has credentials 6 AU ultimate frisbee reps and worlds silver medalist u23 gold and u20 silver and captain  i guess she's going to be sailing high in the sky taking them species...

and a Mechanical engineer...smart women dont scare me...dating rating is high  and possibly a hot looker with make up...

Harriet Cordner 24 ....famous name at the G jo....grand daughter of Donald who is 1946 Brownlow medalist for the Dee's along with his 3 brothers...loads of flags in this family...

Not played any footy though did play soccer a roughie here but,......you can be sure she has excellent bloodlines and will excite no not in looks  but on the field.

Elsie O'Dea 25 cute nice smile too another Falcon tough  mid and thats hard to believe  Elsie is the pick of the litter ...

Deanna Berry 18 def a uni girl not my type BOOKs likes them young for you fella...

Richelle Crankston 27 ex Geelong magpies forward, dont like her smile you can have her jo..

Laura Pearce 23 ex Falcons pretty good looker 

Alyssa Mifsud 22 a maltese girl yeah i could see myself going out with her

Sheely Scott 28 for Grant....

Katherine Smith 19 a petite one Thai style....for Rip

Emma Humphries 21 ex Burnie Dockers and I'm leaving this blonde for jo....

Stephanie De Bortoli 22 Diamond Creek...nice area in the hills of the north east of Melbourne, pretty italian girl wonder if she's related to the wine makers here...shes my back up for when the top 3 knock me back...

lily Mithen 18 Nth Geelong....the younger girls arnt as good as the older ones in this team....will have to have a word to the recruiters....

Ainslie Kemp 19 Western Spurs dangerous forward....cute in her own way....

Mia-rae Clifford 30 St Kilda Sharks not my type at all.....

Brook Patterson 27 sweet young thing and ex Falcon not my type....

Jessica Anderson 19 Melb uni womens club...needs to do something with her hair...

Madeline Boyd 21 ruck at 178 cm cutie and taller than me...ex Geelong magpies ahh that sea air...i use to like a madeline .....she was to popular....

Pepa Randall 20 Eastern Devils , she's at the right club now nice smile light brown hair in contention....

Sarah Lampard 19 Western Spurs would come up well in tight jeans and make up...

Jasmine Grierson 18 Cranborne ...shes got a long way to go to training...

Sarah Jolly 24 Gippsland Galaxy leave this one for BOOKs....

Meg...ummmm Meg Downie St Kilda Sharks not to bad 27 yes i would tackle her to the ground...

Laura Duryea 34 Diamond Creek again, blonde looks good without make up just the type of girl you would like to be married to, easy to look at first thing in the morning...she Elsie and purrr Cat are my favourites here....

Alieshia Newman 21 she looks like Old Crocs type.....

What have we leaned today?   none of the  womens Dee team should consider running for Miss Australia....

I think I have more interest in soccer and that's a nancy game.  At least they have the NAB cup on the same time and more interested in watching the new players and not a bunch of heavily tattooed Dane  Swans with breasts running around.

• Like 1

You know i could almost get interested in the girls game......Cat is just something else hey?

Cat in picks 1 and 2 .....meaooooooow Cat Phillips great leg action, great mouth action too still looks hot even looking knocked about and pick of the litter down in Dee land....well I've had a weakness for blondes didn't realise it till a few years ago.....ratio to ex's is 50/50 and they were natural blondes...no I'm not the Rod Stweard to Melbourne.....

3 girl on left...great mouth good looker too and might be Melissa Hickey which pic 4 is of Miss H,

4 Melissa Hickey looks better than anticipated nice bra too...

5 Who said its a mans game? the girl in the middle is certainly a woman on the other hand the 2 on the outside look very butch to me....

I dare you to post your womens team....

Cat Phillips 2.jpg

Cat Phillips.jpg

3 women.jpg

Melissa Hickey .jpg

look like boys.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, joboss said:

Like the way she has a finger going one way and a thumb the other.

Must be that "balance" that Alex was talking about.

Apparently, there is a girl working in a massage parlour in Soi 4 who uses the same technique.

I'll see myself out.

• Like 2

Former Essendon coach James Hird has been treated in hospital after suffering what is believed to be an intentional poisoning overdose on Wednesday night.

Hird, 43, was transported to Cabrini Hospital in Malvern from his Toorak home at around 10pm before being discharged to be treated at another facility.

The substance behind Hird's overdose is unknown at this time.

James Hird taken to hospital after overdose

• Like 1

What can you say.

As coach he oversaw the darkest period in his club's history. He had to have had a part in what happened, despite denials.

He insisted on fighting losing battles through the courts, at great cost, which may have bankrupted him.

Now he does this to his family and supporters. How far down can you go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

What can you say.

As coach he oversaw the darkest period in his club's history. He had to have had a part in what happened, despite denials.

He insisted on fighting losing battles through the courts, at great cost, which may have bankrupted him.

He broke the Bombers ( read 10 million in the red last year) as for his own money its just a tax doge business expenses, all about keeping his sports manger licence...those guys milk there company they do alright...

3 hours ago, kkerry said:

Former Essendon coach James Hird has been treated in hospital after suffering what is believed to be an intentional poisoning overdose on Wednesday night.

Hird, 43, was transported to Cabrini Hospital in Malvern from his Toorak home at around 10pm before being discharged to be treated at another facility.

The substance behind Hird's overdose is unknown at this time.

James Hird taken to hospital after overdose

I hope it wasn't some of the leftover supplements he found lying about

"I hope it wasn't some of the leftover supplements he found lying about "

English language play time,,,  What a difference a verb could make to the above statement,,

"" I hope it wasn't some of the leftover supplements he was found lying about""

I like to believe that the "Ballet Dancer" is innocent.

I know he was a great football player.

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

He broke the Bombers ( read 10 million in the red last year) as for his own money its just a tax doge business expenses, all about keeping his sports manger licence...those guys milk there company they do alright...

The guy has created a lot of grief for himself.  Went to France had an affair, fathered a child, marriage on the out, essendon saga and no accounting firm wanting to touch him.  He is looking at centre link and the Dole.  He has fallen with an all mighty thud.

On 12/28/2016 at 10:39 PM, joboss said:

Entirely unfair synopsis of a scribe of wisdom, vision and humour.

Sojourned, but I would to thx joboss for perspective on a bad joke and endorsing his parse. 

Comment  retracted  and hope poor humor accounts for any incorrect aspersions. 

Edited by optad
sp

5 hours ago, Old Croc said:

What can you say.

What can you say...

Not much. clearly it is not a situation anyone would want to confront. The implied solution is not really good fodder for football forums although i confess to crossing these boundaries as anyone else.

Hird was naive at EFC. This looks bigger than even that. Tricky places mentally when you fall so far behind the ball. Lets see how this plays.

1 hour ago, Thechook said:

The guy has created a lot of grief for himself.  Went to France had an affair, fathered a child, marriage on the out, essendon saga and no accounting firm wanting to touch him.  He is looking at centre link and the Dole.  He has fallen with an all mighty thud.

How do you mediate the adroit text here.... Cannot. 

I love and yet blame James Hird as a EFC supporter, for recent club issues despite no player recording a single negative drug report. I used the word 'naive' above intentionally, as Jim was a sublime player and unfortunately the club gave him, the player,  the reins of a club with too many responsibilities. Chook's thud echoes. 

I hope he is okay and the hirds find solutions. The club has been very proactive since taking responsibility  of the WADA outcome and looking healthy.

On 1/4/2017 at 5:29 PM, joboss said:

Like the way she has a finger going one way and a thumb the other.

Must be that "balance" that Alex was talking about.

AFLWL high kick.jpg

Shame the men in the dee cannot kick like that...

too soon?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, optad said:

used the word 'naive' above intentionally,

I wouldn't use the word naive.

Arrogant in it's implementation, almost wanton in it's execution and uncaring in the detrimental effect it has on the players involved.

The root of the problem lies somewhere near the god like status his name had at Essendon and a lack of oversight.  

Naive, Hird was not.

• Like 2