Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

SAINTS BY 7 Armitage 49 possessions and Jack Billings ripped them apart

What a comeback from St Kilda. Gone at half time and come back and win from 49 points down.

Wish i had listened to Chimpy!

Ouchfacepalm.gif

Anyone pick Geelong?

I picked Geelong giggle.gif

Collingwood to kick 6 unanswered goals this 4th quarter?

You were safe Bookman. Good tip.

6 picked Geelong including the 2 that do not submit any tips

ripstanley, do you mean 2 who just didn't tip this week or they haven't tipped all year?

If they haven't tipped this year, to me it seems pointless having them. As admin can you

delete them?

Thoughts guys?

I've just had a look at the results sheet and it looks to me that they tipped the 1st round and none since.If you look,their results are identical since the 1st round

and that includes the margin as well. It may pay to PM them asking what the story is and if you don't get a reply, It's out in my book.

Whats Chimpy got for us todaybiggrin.png

Chimpy is picking two major upsets today

St Kilda to beat bulldogs

and

Giants to beat Hawks

he is very excited about both prospects...I promised him control of the tipping this week...but i changed my mind

Boy oh boy!

Chimpy is not happy with me!

I weakened as well had saints but changed thinking they would look for Nick R to much in his return.

GWS,looked on paper and the class of hawks was to much to go passed.

My roughy for the week GCS proved to be a jagged edgefacepalm.gif

And to top it off,Rips giving me a lesson in the fantasy.

• Like 2

I weakened as well had saints but changed thinking they would look for Nick R to much in his return.

It's the pressure cooker situation of the tipping...tongue.png

The coming weeks..very difficult to pick some of the winners week to week now

Still 2 games to go and you still have your captain to play.

Not over yet.

It's the pressure cooker situation of the tipping...tongue.png

The coming weeks..very difficult to pick some of the winners week to week now

You create your own pressure.....it's a long season

Dockers V Dons

Going into the last quarter with a dominate score and turning down the intensity of play is good sport. Gives the other team a glimmer of hope.

Seems the Dockers are the only team to perfecting it so far.. 40% more pre-season is paying dividends on the fitness edge. Ross is the boss.

Hope Adam Simpson can learn something from Lyons for this afternoons WCE V PORT.

The fifth leg of my Saturday multi was Dockers by 1-39. Payed $313.60 for ten bucks. Luckily Essendon was my team in the VFL. I didn’t feel guilty urging them on., --they kept kicking points.

Eagles to turn out the power. 9 points.

Dockers V Dons

Going into the last quarter with a dominate score and turning down the intensity of play is good sport. Gives the other team a glimmer of hope.

Seems the Dockers are the only team to perfecting it so far.. 40% more pre-season is paying dividends on the fitness edge. Ross is the boss.

Hope Adam Simpson can learn something from Lyons for this afternoons WCE V PORT.

The fifth leg of my Saturday multi was Dockers by 1-39. Payed $313.60 for ten bucks. Luckily Essendon was my team in the VFL. I didn’t feel guilty urging them on., --they kept kicking points.

U picked ST Kilda I see. Nice one. Nice win also for $10!

Eagles are a good chance after last week

Edited by BookMan

Ask Robert Walls what can happen when you lose games to Brisbane you are meant to win...

Within an hour of a surprise three point loss to the Brisbane Bears in Round 10 at Princes Park, Carlton’s eighth defeat in ten games, the knives were out at the highest level, and heads were about to roll, none more public than head coach Robert Walls’.

The sacking of Robert Walls

Edited by kkerry
  • Like 2

Dockers V Dons

Sensational tipping this week mate.

Especially the Port/WCE gamethumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Dockers V Dons

Sensational indeed!

The Brisbane Carlton was difficult to watch...maybenot if you were a Brissie supporter though

• Like 2

Dockers V Dons

Sensational indeed!

The Brisbane Carlton was difficult to watch...maybenot if you were a Brissie supporter though

Picked the Lions and the Weagles in my Sunday multi. Great result. $16 got $303. Shame i didn't have the bottle to go the Lions in my tipping, thinking glory is more important than money.

• Like 1

Another week with a few upsets.

This weeks winner is Joboss with 7/9. Well done with some good picks. Overall leader is Carnegie Joe but Joboss is climbing the ladder.

Noooo BookMan has climb above me
  • Like 1