Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Maybe the Dee's are getting a bit ahead of themselves.

Herald Sun

Four Melbourne players were ineligible for AFL selection against Sydney after breaking club rules after a drinking session.

Jay Kennedy-Harris, Ben Kennedy, Dean Kent and Jake Spencer.

Not a bad days footy.

Eagles showed some bottle in the last 12 minutes when it seemed they had lost the grip of the game v Dogs.

GCS did the job for Ablett against a North that aren't sure what they are trying to achieve.(so peeved i turned it off and listened to the radio)

Crows were pressured all the way by the Blues and would of had a few tipsters nervous.

Cats v GWS unbelievable how these sides can dish it up with stars out.

And the Tigers with a statement over Port at home.

One thing that stood out was some sides goal kicking ability not to put sides away.

Hope it continues tomorrow.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Will27 said:

Maybe the Dee's are getting a bit ahead of themselves.

Herald Sun

Four Melbourne players were ineligible for AFL selection against Sydney after breaking club rules after a drinking session.

Jay Kennedy-Harris, Ben Kennedy, Dean Kent and Jake Spencer.

All fring players WILL....not missed at all....maybe Kent has a future but hey....if he cant stay off the piss he's headed for the VFL next season....

Half time fantasy report.......

Jo 1089 vs Gaz 1127......Gaz some what unlucky with a few injuries....thats what you get when you in permeant holiday mode...Jo should get over the line today and "Elevator" Driver (Masters Apprentices...a very old one there fellas) off the bottom of the pack and hand the wooden spoon over to Chooks.....Jo..i like this guy.....fixed himself up perfectly....see what can happen when your on the ball and not playing with your balls.

Grant 1377 vs Fj 1579 ..Match of the round....your a sneaker pete Fj....you might upset Grant today 200 out front might be enough to hold off the fast finishing Grant..thats why i dont want to be playing you in an elimination final...ps my dog just began to snore....hes 6 ys old soon...getting old....Can you hear the drums "Fernando" (Abba), one of the few abba songs that didn't pee me up the wall....

Optus 1312 vs Rip 1349 WOW Optus behind at half time......must be first time in living memory....Rip sticking it up the ladder leaders, have the wobbles began ala chooks year 1? ......maybe not Oppy has an ace or two to play and should just fall over the line in a Chinese tight one...."Walking on a Chinese Wall" (Phil Bailey from EW&F a super great funky band) its a tight one....

Me 1679 vs Chooks 905, "What can i Say" (Boz Scaggs) yes what can i say? I'm killing you chooks is what i can say was all over at quarter time 770 out front might even increase the margin certainly will hand you a record thrashing.....and firmly plant you on the bottom of the ladder, wooden spoon for you to keep....were changing it to a plastic  spoon...it will last longer and the mrs can use it in the salad bowel...

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

All fring players WILL....not missed at all....maybe Kent has a future but hey....if he cant stay off the piss he's headed for the VFL next season....

Yes AlexRRR, they may be fringe players but it's still not good for the club.

I read that one or two would've been considered to replace Garlett after having good performances in the VFL.

Maybe since Roos has gone, the players think belting blokes and getting on the wee wee is ok:tongue:

Edited by Will27

2 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Yes AlexRRR, they may be fringe players but it's still not good for the club.

I read that one or two would've been considered to replace Garlet after having good performenced in the VFKL.

Maybe since Roos has gone, the players think belting blokes and getting on the wee wee is ok:tongue:

Yep its not a good look and I'm expecting a drop off in performance from the team overall, we had our run until a few get back were going to be average again so with these morons playing up and with the expected drop in performance its going to look even worse...Dee's a professional club these days will fix it up those guys wont see the inside the MCG for a long time.

As for belting blokes up i recon thats come from up top, just its executed poorly, Bugg would be an extrovert being young got too big for his tight footy shorts ends up going to far...Lewis normally knows how to rough up and get away with it, its obvious the Dee's are playing the man and I'm ok with it...back under Northey and Daniher this sort of behaviour was sadly missing made 2 grand finals to get walloped in both, back then we needed some muscle we dint have it they were all nice squeaky clean guys, 1st year for Goodwin he will repackage the extra energy of the Dee's into something more like i want to see....takes time...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Yep its not a good look and I'm expecting a drop off in performance from the team overall, we had our run until a few get back were going to be average again so with these morons playing up and with the expected drop in performance its going to look even worse...Dee's a professional club these days will fix it up those guys wont see the inside the MCG for a long time.

As for belting blokes up i recon thats come from up top, just its executed poorly, Bugg would be an extrovert being young got too big for his tight footy shorts ends up going to far...Lewis normally knows how to rough up and get away with it, its obvious the Dee's are playing the man and I'm ok with it...back under Northey and Daniher this sort of behaviour was sadly missing made 2 grand finals to get walloped in both, back then we needed some muscle we dint have it they were all nice squeaky clean guys, 1st year for Goodwin he will repackage the extra energy of the Dee's into something more like i want to see....takes time...

A lot will depend on Viney's injury.

You have 3 key forwards out plus Jones and Salem.

Get these players back on deck and you can do some real damage I think.

Jones and Viney the most important IMO.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Radar501 said:

II wanted to pick a draw but the  tipping site doesn't allow that option.  Who do I complain to?

It does...you just dont pick a team for that game....if you want to complain to the AFL write it out on an A4 sign it then trash it ......thats where your letter will end up anyway and will save you a cost of the stamp....this especially useful if you want to make complaints to organisations in Thailand....ive had considerable experience on that one...

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

A lot will depend on Viney's injury.

You have 3 key forwards out plus Jones and Salem.

Get these players back on deck and you can do some real damage I think.

Jones and Viney the most important IMO.

Gartlet is close Watts maybe 2 more weeks Hogan longer, Jones and Salem 4 weeks,, Viney apparently has been carrying that foot injury all year and its looking more serious than first thought in reports this morning, Tyson another mid is down, coped a late knee injury and couldnt drive to recovery next morning.....and he's been very good and solid for us this year.

3 key mids out 3 key forwards out...Blues to roll us next week...then Crows, Power, North, Gaints, Saints, Lions and the Pies....by the time we up against Chooks mob we might be healthy again.

We have won 8 games, need 12 to make the 8, we need to win 4 of the last 8 games ho what to do? what to do?

• Like 1

A bloody “draw” ??   What sort of a kick was that?

Hawkin’s shank reminded me of myself when I was at boarding school playing ruck/FF U16.

Unfortunately I was quite consistent at the shank. 

Last leg of a fat multi needed a win by the Cats,,,

The maggots have stuffed up again.  

The umpire acknowledges the end of play by blowing his whistle and signalling to the timekeepers

Surely the game is still in play until the set shot after the siren has been completed.?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-02/cat-guthrie-questions-umpiring-during-hawkins-shot

Edited by joboss

2 hours ago, joboss said:

A bloody “draw” ??   What sort of a kick was that?

Hawkin’s shank reminded me of myself when I was at boarding school playing ruck/FF U16.

Unfortunately I was quite consistent at the shank. 

Last leg of a fat multi needed a win by the Cats,,,

The maggots have stuffed up again.  

The umpire acknowledges the end of play by blowing his whistle and signalling to the timekeepers

Surely the game is still in play until the set shot after the siren has been completed.?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-02/cat-guthrie-questions-umpiring-during-hawkins-shot

No mate its always been the ump and his whistle......and you played ruck under 16 for Cottleslow beach? they pigmies over there? and name dropping...boarding school.... woopie dooooo....consistent you are....you stink at tipping stink at fantasy too....did you ever clean your work boots?

• Like 1

I think that's the 1st time i've beaten GS over the years in fantasy.

Over the moon with a PB(106 average):partytime2:

Think a few brews and leaving Aus all those years ago song are in order tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjcEePR5Kh8

Followed by my all time favourite:smile:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AxRIa-KySc

Thenhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o-IlkdTph0 to finish off.

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

No mate its always been the ump and his whistle......and you played ruck under 16 for Cottleslow beach? they pigmies over there? and name dropping...boarding school.... woopie dooooo....consistent you are....you stink at tipping stink at fantasy too....did you ever clean your work boots?

Soo,,, if it's the ump and his whistle,,

then play ended when the ump blew his whistle as Tomahawk was doing his run up ,,

GWS wins.

St Pat's in Geraldton was the boarding school I attended. Played for St Pats Yellow, which was the B team.  St Pats Black was the A team.  School had enough players to front two teams in each age group.   FJ will know it.

College motto     "Certa Certamen Bonum" - Fight the Good Fight" 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joboss said:

then play ended when the ump blew his whistle as Tomahawk was doing his run up ,,

GWS wins.

St Pat's in Geraldton was the boarding school I attended. Played for St Pats Yellow, which was the B team.  St Pats Black was the A team.  School had enough players to front two teams in each age group.   FJ will know it.

Played my juniors with Railways and St Pats(black with yellow stripe) were always the hardest to beat.

I remember under 13's,undefeated all year beating Towns by 86 points in the 2nd semi only to lose to St Pats by 36 in the GF.

Stephen McCann was probably the best known that i know of from St Pats(Gero) going on to play in the 1977 premiership with North Melbourne.

http://St Patrick’s College (Now Nagle College) - Geraldton Steve McCann – North Melbourne Kevin “Pud” Worthington – Collingwood Jim Sewell - Footscray Mark Valli – North Melbourne Michael Brennan – West Coast Eagles Daniel Chick – Hawthorn / West Coast Troy Cook – Sydney / Fremantle Jamie Cripps – St Kilda / West Coast Jack Perham – Collingwood Jaeger O’Meara – Gold Coast Josh Kennedy – Carlton / West Coast Liam Anthony – North Melbourne

If i can edit more Peter Worthington coached me in that 13's and his brother Ross in colts who were of course Kevin's brothers. 

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 2

The tipping site appears to be stuffed at the moment. They have not credited the last game to some. One member appears to have not submitted his tips and was given all the away teams. He would have scored 7/9 but the maximum he can received is 5/9. I will have a look in the morning and hopefully it has been fixed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joboss said:

GWS wins.

No mate the the ump will blow for the game to end after the siren and signal to the time keepers...its not over until the time keepers get the ok...ok?

8 hours ago, ripstanley said:

The tipping site appears to be stuffed at the moment. They have not credited the last game to some. One member appears to have not submitted his tips and was given all the away teams. He would have scored 7/9 but the maximum he can received is 5/9. I will have a look in the morning and hopefully it has been fixed

I've got the ladder ready to post and now have just spotted your post.

Let me know if it is now correct and I will send it off.

• Like 1

The Tackle: Mark Robinson’s likes and dislikes from Round 15

IT was another weekend of close finishes and unpredictable results, so it’s extremely disappointing to see more Melbourne players have found themselves in trouble.

An out-of-form Western Bulldogs forward is back in the dislikes for the second time in three weeks, while you can’t have a Tackle column without singing the praises of Patrick Dangerfield.

Check out Robbo’s likes and dislikes from Round 15.

1. UNDISCIPLINED DEMONS

Asked twice at the weekend if his squad was undisciplined, coach Simon Goodwin said no.

Goodwin wants his players to play on the edge — name a premiership team which doesn’t — but incidents keep dogging his group.

Add Tomas Bugg to Jordan Lewis and Jesse Hogan belting opponents and getting suspended.

Recall the club’s stance on Bugg’s social media behaviour, which they didn’t like, add Oliver and his stoush with former Test cricketer Damien Martyn followed by the Herald Sun’s revelations on Saturday night that four players got on the sauce the previous weekend and were suspended from senior selection.

That equals the Demons having a problem.

They might not think it is a discipline issue, but it smells like it. It smells like some players think they can do whatever they want and are putting themselves above the group.

2. SO, WHAT OF BUGG

No good bloke references for him like there were for Bachar Houli.

After baiting Jason Johannisen he doesn’t get that luxury. He will get four to six weeks and despite speaking to the Channel 7 after the match there is next to no sympathy for him.

He turned around, looked, threw a punch and concussed Callum Mills behind play. It was yesteryear thuggery and perfectly summed up by Grant Thomas on twitter.

Grant Thomas @Thomo_Grant

Bugg just bugged out. He obviously has a high opinion of himself & had a busy few weeks. Confidence is one thing - respect is another.

3. ESSENDONY

Have taken the mantle from Richmond for lack of leadership and add general lethargy when they think they have the game won.

This was worse than the Sydney result. This was diabolic. A group of Lions youngsters turned up the heat and the Bombers turned up their toes.

Midfield beaten in the final quarter, mistakes with ball in hand, Lions whiffed victory and Bombers couldn’t answer the challenge.

One of the few times this year butchered the ball inside 50m — they won the inside 50 count 61-43 — which meant the Lions believed they were never out of it.

4. MAGPIES MIDFIELD

Sunday Bloody Sunday for Collingwood and coach Nathan Buckley and in a critical game, it was Buckley’s much-heralded midfield which was found wanting.

De Goey played his best game, Adams had 11 clangers, Pendlebury was curtailed by Howe, Treloar was OK and Sidebottom was ineffectual.

Most telling was the fact the Pies conceded 63 points from stoppages, the fourth most ever under Buckley.

5. PORT THE PRETENDERS

Coach Ken Hnkley didn’t disagree. “We’re not going to dispute it,’’ he said.

His side has not beaten a team above it on the ladder and were lacklustre against the Tigers.

Their second half was as insipid as we’ve seen from a so-called ‘good’ team this season. Couldn’t deal with Richmond’s all-over defence.

Port won the territory battle, but could only kick a goal from 12 per cent their inside-50s. It was the third lowest percentage conceded by any side in a game this season, so that’s a massive tick for the Tigers.

Port talked tough and played soft.

6. INTERCHANGE BUNGLE

Rotations might have taken the game away from the Giants.

Jonathon Patton was the most dangerous key forward on the ground with a game-high four goals, three marks inside-50 and a game-high six score involvements.

But after his fourth goal he ran to the bench for a quick rest. It turned into him eight minutes of him prowling the boundary line while the ball was on the other side of the ground and he could not be rotated back on.

“I have to accept that one,’’ coach Leon Cameron said. It might’ve been a game-losing mistake.

7. AHH TOMMY

Tom Hawkins practised kicking the winner after the siren a thousand times but he botched it.

He looked devastated as it’s his job to kick goals and it would have capped a terrific performance on the road.

Three debutantes, no Selwood and they gave it to the Giants in the middle two quarters.

Geelong didn’t get the four points, but their belief would have skyrocketed. The commentary that the Cats would struggle without their skipper can be relaxed.

At 5-9, serious discussions, if they haven’t been had already, will be had Magpie-land.

8. WHERE IS MAJAK AND MASON?

This was supposed to be the break out seasons for the two Kangaroos — and we’re still waiting.

Daw is not a key forward and has to be a ruckman because he doesn’t do enough inside 50m.

Mason Wood is a talented player but his season as been so-so. It’s not a wasted season, but while other youngsters at the Kangaroos have taken important steps forward, Wood has tread water. He has copped injuries, but he’s better than 14 goals from 10 games.

9. JAKE STRINGER

It’s two appearance in the past three weeks for Stringer in the dislikes.

It might be unfair to single out an individual when a team can’t get it done, but when we’ve seen the best of Stringer and we now see the lacklustre Stringer it’s difficult to ignore.

Commentator Dermott Brereton was all over him on Saturday — “He’s playing like a first-gamer, running where the ball isn’t going,’’ Brereton said — and on Sunday on 3AW Matthew Richardson suggested he could be on the trade table.

Bad day all around for the Dogs.

10. THE ROOF

The AFL likes to break convention when it wants to, such as introducing a shot clock, such as introducing a rule about lack of intent to keep the ball in play, but still won’t budge on the roof being closed at Etihad.

It’s unwatchable up one end of the ground with the winter sun in the faces and it’s barely watchable on TV. It’s ridiculous.

1. MIGHTY LIONS

Five goals down in the final quarter and win by eight points and the smile on Chris Fagan’s face was alight with joy.

Who did he run to first? He could’ve picked a number of players. Zorko’s surely All-Australian, McStay and Andrews were huge, Bewick kicked goals when they were needed, Taylor is playing his best football and a kid named Witherden had 29 in his second game, after 20 in his first.

It’s wins like these ones which set belief in motion. My God, it was brave victory.

2. DYLAN GRIMES

It seems every conversation about Richmond involves Martin, Rance, Cotchin and Riewoldt, yet plenty of players are contributing to Richmond’s success.

The mosquito fleet has elevated the Tigers, led on Saturday by Jayden Short up one end and Dan Butler the other.

Defender Dylan Grimes has also lifted. He is a coach’s dream. Give him a job and it gets done. He played on Port’s Robbie Gray for 74 minutes and kept him to 10 disposals and zero goals. He also took care of Hamish Hartlett when both went at the ball at full pace.

Hartlett copped the knee and Grimes won more plaudits for his straight-ahead attitude.

3. TOM MITCHELL

Led by Clarkson and Hodge, the Hawks have recovered from 1-5 to be 6-8 which is astonishing leadership from the two veterans, but also from the Tom Mitchell.

He is 24 and while many have nominated others has the recruit of the year, Mitchell wins that fantasy award by so far it’s not funny.

Another 30-plus, plus two critical goals in the final quarter, probably got him BOG and he has the one constant in Hawthorn’s games this year.

4. SAM MENEGOLA

Going to make it a Danger-free zone.

While Superman did his thing, his Robin this week was Menagola.

Clearly it was the most influential of his 19 games. Against a midfield which included Ward, Whitfield, Kelly, Shiel and Scully, Menagola was mighty.

Had 33 disposals and just three clearances but in a game which coach Chris Scott described as full of grit, Menagola simply won the ball when others could not in the midfield.

5. I LIED ABOUT IT BEING DANGER-FREE

Another three votes for Dangerfield and Richmond’s Dustin Martin. Channel 7 will only need three cameras on Brownlow Medal night.

One on Gillon McLachlan, one on Dangerfield and one on Martin. And put on rotation highlights of Dangerfield’s final quarter against the Giants.

He had 98 ranking points, 45 more than other player. He was ranked No.1 for the term for contested possessions, clearances and metres gained.

His 25 contested possessions were the equal third most of his career, his 13 clearances were the equal second most of his career, and his 45 disposals were the second most of his career.

6. KIEREN JACK

He looked 35 in the first five rounds as he battled a hip injury. He looked 25 against the Demons on Friday night as he collected 124 ranking points, 23 disposals, 17 uncontested possessions, 10 tackles, nine score involvements and 62 pressure points.

What a difference he makes to the midfield, combined with Luke Parker’s best game of the season. Everyone keeps asking if Melbourne and Richmond can win the flag. Soon they’ll be asking the exact same question of the Swans.

7. JARRYD LYONS

Another candidate for the most underrated player in the competition. All eyes were on Gazza in his 300th, yet it was Lyons who stamped himself.

Had a career-high 39 disposals against North Melbourne and, for the season, rates above average for contested possessions, clearances, and goals. Huge pick up by the Suns who need more players like him.

8. NATHAN VARDY

He did the same to his former team Geelong in Round 13 and followed up with a matchwinning 10 minutes in the fourth quarter against the Dogs on Saturday.

It was a career-changer for Vardy because we now know what he can do. His final 10 minutes produced 42 ranking points, four disposals, four contested possessions, two clearances and one goal from a stoppage 10m from goal.

9. THE CROUCH BOYS

Slog of a game which is just how Carlton likes it, led by Bryce Gibbs again who will be at the club next year, according to the Blues.

On the other side, Brad and Matt Crouch combined in the middle for 59 disposals, 15 clearances and 16 score involvements. Sloane was just OK again, which made the Crouch boys’ performance more admirable.

Matt Crouch continues to win the ball with phenomenal consistency. His 27 disposals in Round 11 is the lowest number of the season, with eight of his 15 games returning more than 30. Smokey for the Brownlow.

10. ALEX JOHNSON

If you haven’t seen it, log on and watch Johnson’s teammates swarm him after he kicks a goal in the first quarter of his first game in 1300-odd games.

Four years to have that feeling of being part of the team again. Let’s hope he gets a crack in the seniors, for it would be one of the comebacks of all time.

He wasn’t the best big man on the ground. That went to either Jack Darling or Jeremy McGovern, who’s mark at the death should win Mark of the Round because of it’s importance, bravery and difficulty.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ron19 said:

I've got the ladder ready to post and now have just spotted your post.

Let me know if it is now correct and I will send it off.

I have sent an email to them this morning.. I will let you know when I get a response.. It could take up to 48 hours.

14 hours ago, farmerjo said:

I think that's the 1st time i've beaten GS over the years in fantasy.

Over the moon with a PB(106 average):partytime2:

Think a few brews and leaving Aus all those years ago song are in order tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjcEePR5Kh8

Followed by my all time favourite:smile:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AxRIa-KySc

Thenhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o-IlkdTph0 to finish off.

Well played FJ... Knew with a 200 point deficit to overcome and <deleted> Zac Merrett having his worst game of the year as my skipper this week (after giving Danger the week off for Captain's duties) that I was going to be in for a bad time...

Having some usually consistent high scoring players having below their average performances also hurt...

Oh well, as they say, a week's a long time in footy... Have a little bit of a tinker and freshen up for Chook's...

• Like 1

Oh dear.

AFL diversity manager Ali Fahour reported for on-field hit

THE AFL official who gave Bachar Houli a glowing character reference last week has been reported for his own on-field thuggery.

AFL diversity manager Ali Fahour was captured on video striking a Whittlesea opponent in a Northern Football League game on Saturday.

Fahour, playing for West Preston-Lakeside, ran past a scuffle and clocked an unsuspecting player with a right hook, before continuing to remonstrate with other players.

[IMG]
A screengrab of a melee involving Ali Fahour.

The Herald Sun understands the victim’s young family was watching from the sidelines.

It is not the first ugly incident Fahour has been involved in playing local football. In 2012 he was charged with misconduct after becoming involved in an altercation with a spectator while playing.

Edited by Will27

15 hours ago, Radar501 said:

George Pell, better known as Cardinal Sin, was also a fine ruckman for St. Pat's (in Ballaarat)

College motto:  "Quod ambulat lectitantur" - What goes around comes around

1498747334266.jpg

Would have been well known even in those days I'm guessing the other boys steered clear of him...wonder who he has pictures of to have got this far that high and for so long before being made accountable?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-03/mrp-write-off-round-15

Bugg, as expected, straight to the tribunal. Safe to say he won't be going past Go and he won't be collecting $200... Also, nobody got done for the ensuing melee? Not even a mention...

I thought Zak Jones was a shoe in to get - at least - another week on the pine for that hit on Hannan, probably should've gotten 2 with his record.

McCarthy's going to be an interesting one, it looked like it was all one motion and didn't really constitute a 'sling' tackle. Although that last part just as he's about to hit the deck could be interpreted as a double action.  

• Like 1

McCarthy lucky to escape with 2.For me that's nearly the worst crime in footy.Don't think the Dockers will miss him.

Plenty of revenue this week for the AFL

Interesting views on the 50 metre penalty for the Saints.My view there was 3 dicks were involved.

Logue for picking it up like a junior,Rewalt for acting and the ump for paying it.

What a shambles.:smile:  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, farmerjo said:

McCarthy lucky to escape with 2.For me that's nearly the worst crime in footy.Don't think the Dockers will miss him.

Plenty of revenue this week for the AFL

Interesting views on the 50 metre penalty for the Saints.My view there was 3 dicks were involved.

Logue for picking it up like a junior,Rewalt for acting and the ump for paying it.

What a shambles.:smile:  

Membrey was awarded the mark and the rules are you have to give it straight  to the player awarded.  Logie threw it away from Membrey in Saint Nicks direction hence the 50 metres to Membrey.  Logue knows the rules and was stupid, umpire acted accordingly.  

http://www.saints.com.au/video/2017-07-02/roo-sucks-them-in-for-a-50m-penalty

Umpire Deboy was captured on the broadcast instructing Logue to pass the ball "to Tim Membrey, please", before paying a 50m penalty when it failed to reach its intended target.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-03/some-wouldnt-have-liked-it-riewoldt-on-50m

Edited by Thechook
  • Like 2