Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

15 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Dont be to hard on Paul Hogan....after being locked in the hubb for over 3 months and no sex he did the right thing.....he stayed put but the GF came over twice....so who was more horny hey?

15 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Well Fj i was thinking what you were thinking, H Shaw would be an inprovment over 57% off our backline too even on one leg, the pedigree is in that familys blood. 

Already confirmed, won't be going to Norf.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I struggle to come to terms with a Senior coach needing a mentor when salary caps are being reduced for football departments.

If your at the foot of the ladder i would of thought concentrating on skills coaches could come in handy.It was a big step for North to get their own magoo's so make it work.Not just making up the numbers.

If the Kangaroo's really want Paul Roos,replace Shaw with him.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Well gang

Who do we like in week 1 of the finals?

I like Geelong, Richmond, Bulldogs and WC.

If WC don't win it, I don't care who wins it as long as it's not Richmond.

Port,Lions,Bulldogs and the Pies in an upset.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

I struggle to come to terms with a Senior coach needing a mentor when salary caps are being reduced for football departments.

If your at the foot of the ladder i would of thought concentrating on skills coaches could come in handy.It was a big step for North to get their own magoo's so make it work.Not just making up the numbers.

If the Kangaroo's really want Paul Roos,replace Shaw with him.

I doubt Norf could afford Roo's anyway.

• Like 1

Was interesting listening to Matt Rendall on open mike.

He reakoned Grant Thomas was the best coach he has seen,i believe he played a few games for the Kangas if they were to think outside the box.

Bring on the Draft,i'm speculating to much????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Well gang

Who do we like in week 1 of the finals?

I like Geelong, Richmond, Bulldogs and WC.

If WC don't win it, I don't care who wins it as long as it's not Richmond.

Cats Lions saints & that west Australian mob only because I don't like the pies

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Would you keep him or Vardey?

I think Bailey Williams has gone past both of them.

Vardy has been injured this year.

Will probably depend on contract status and what we can get for them.

Vardy has more upside but is injury prone.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

Who is that?

Gees Books....GWS and Swans after a ruckman...not many around you know the one we got extra now the kid for the west took the G by storm and Eagles back up...hitting 30 is only a stop gap measure for the next 3 ys at best...Phruss is a goer, and still mid 20's a lot of growth in him....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Gees Books....GWS and Swans after a ruckman...not many around you know the one we got extra now the kid for the west took the G by storm and Eagles back up...hitting 30 is only a stop gap measure for the next 3 ys at best...Phruss is a goer, and still mid 20's a lot of growth in him....

29 year old ruckman!
Maybe a swap for Elijah Taylor
Similar to the Jetta Callum Sinclair swap

@sceadugenga will be feeling lively this morning

I only caught the highlights but looked like Motlop was a game winner for Port.

Hawkins 5 behinds!  oh dear..,
Gary Rohan go missing for most of the match?

I read a stat that At an average age of 28 years and 134 days, Geelong fielded the oldest side in VFL/AFL history.  ????

Edited by BookmanBkk
  • Like 1

Well the hot gossip around CorVidmelbourne is Dee's trying to fudge the books for N Jones as player coach role so we can get him to 300 games next season....romance is a live and well at the dark red and blue, would be popular with the few fans left since most have died of the virus in old peoples homes....

The low balling contract's offer's that the Dee's have become well known for and one put to the Jack of Viney fame has been inproved, Goodwins lost child wants to stay a Dee and having the Pussys sniffing around meaow meow has managed to put a spring in the step of the club to get it done, so my email didnt get Simon to rething and regig the midfield...

Tom MacDonlad is on the nose as predicted 2 year deal left and WILL be put up for trade so fingers crossed there.....good catch for the Eagles with some of there long time players turning up at Centrelink the next season or two...can play back and front totaly miss managed at demonland should have been run down the back and swung forward but who am i? what would i know right?

Harry's mum not happy, https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2020-harley-bennell-melbourne-heavily-intoxicated-in-hospital-mum-facebook-comments-demons-latest-news/news-story/d5f3b44ffb46b45c1b36095840b7a0eb well mum its reported that he wouldnt go home....again i dont think its polite to heep it on the fella either by the few supporters we have left that know how to use a computer or smart phone as you know most Dee supporters are getting pretty old and scared of tek stuff.....Meanwhile Ross the Boss still supports the kid, well fair enough too, keeping in touch with Harry you cant help stupid.....

Danhier seems to be Bris bound......Swans lost intrest and trying to hook Cameron....Talk of luring Tiger Houli to Essendon is just that....there leaving the sinking ship not joining it.....

And in the frivolus world of American politics the king of poo talk did it again well hes never stoped and can we ever get him out of the white house? with a bit of luck he might die in his sleep....the protector of the red button....

Well men....do you want to travel and afraid to do it alone? https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/vacation-with-stranger/index.html these two did it, strangers teeing up to travel Turkey in the corvid era, a boy and a girl, nice story, i dont need someone to hold my hand anyway the big question.....did he get sex in the end?

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/private-jet-flight-attendant/index.html Secret confessions of a flight attendant....well there not really secret, which reminds me of a few air hostesses ive seen and the one i met in Mexico city airport once....well i go for the well groomed type there my weakness...and these airline women meet that requiremnt most of the time....my eyes popping when walking through a terminal...them Singapore airline girls kida do if for me in a big way you know....then there was the time on Air Asia well she was hot in red down my end....and of course how could i ever forget the Thai version of Meg Ryan on my way home from Thailand the very first trip, i just couldnt take my eyes off her and i made sure she knew i was watching her....by the time we got to Sydney i could have had her so charming was i excpet for the small detail i was traveling with my then Chinese nurse GF.....had a few Filipino flights and mostly soso but there had been one that twinkled my toes....Ex wife noticed that during sex my toes would twinkle ...you know couldnt keep still.....dont know if it still happens....but then again ex had a hot body....And i have to say United Airlines hostess's on 4 trips Melb to LA return and LA to Cancun and Mexico City to LA not one stunner....in fact reminded me of a grandmothers club.....so if your looking for eye candy avoid American Airlines.....Number 1 for eye candy hostess's is definatly  Singapore Airlines, Emerits i flew from BKK to HK and back were pretty classy too...and all nations.....actualy knew a Sth American girl who went to work for them, and she was a walking doll....Thai airlines/Jetstar come in third.....they key to attaction is if my toes twinkle...so i guess that filipino was the best......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Harry's mum not happy, https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2020-harley-bennell-melbourne-heavily-intoxicated-in-hospital-mum-facebook-comments-demons-latest-news/news-story/d5f3b44ffb46b45c1b36095840b7a0eb well mum its reported that he wouldnt go home....again i dont think its polite to heep it on the fella either by the few supporters we have left that know how to use a computer or smart phone as you know most Dee supporters are getting pretty old and scared of tek stuff.....Meanwhile Ross the Boss still supports the kid, well fair enough too, keeping in touch with Harry you cant help stupid.....

Harry will have to quarantine for 2 weeks.

Watch this space...............

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

Harry will have to quarantine for 2 weeks.

Watch this space...............

FMD.

He didn't even make it out of the airport.

Harley Bennell given a warning for COVID breach

Former Melbourne player Harley Bennell has been given a warning after a COVID breach upon his arrival in Perth.

The former AFL player returned to Perth after being delisted from the Melbourne Demons, but upon arrival he embraced his family despite a COVID restriction to keep 1.5m from all people until after 14-days quarantine.

“The full circumstances of that matter were looked at and it was deemed that the caution was appropriate,” Inspector Geoff DeSanges told 6PR Breakfast.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Well the hot gossip around CorVidmelbourne is Dee's trying to fudge the books for N Jones as player coach role so we can get him to 300 games next season....romance is a live and well at the dark red and blue, would be popular with the few fans left since most have died of the virus in old peoples homes....

The low balling contract's offer's that the Dee's have become well known for and one put to the Jack of Viney fame has been inproved, Goodwins lost child wants to stay a Dee and having the Pussys sniffing around meaow meow has managed to put a spring in the step of the club to get it done, so my email didnt get Simon to rething and regig the midfield...

Tom MacDonlad is on the nose as predicted 2 year deal left and WILL be put up for trade so fingers crossed there.....good catch for the Eagles with some of there long time players turning up at Centrelink the next season or two...can play back and front totaly miss managed at demonland should have been run down the back and swung forward but who am i? what would i know right?

Danhier seems to be Bris bound......Swans lost intrest and trying to hook Cameron....Talk of luring Tiger Houli to Essendon is just that....there leaving the sinking ship not joining it.....

And in the frivolus world of American politics the king of poo talk did it again well hes never stoped and can we ever get him out of the white house? with a bit of luck he might die in his sleep....the protector of the red button....

Well men....do you want to travel and afraid to do it alone? https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/vacation-with-stranger/index.html these two did it, strangers teeing up to travel Turkey in the corvid era, a boy and a girl, nice story, i dont need someone to hold my hand anyway the big question.....did he get sex in the end?

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/private-jet-flight-attendant/index.html Secret confessions of a flight attendant....well there not really secret, which reminds me of a few air hostesses ive seen and the one i met in Mexico city airport once....well i go for the well groomed type there my weakness...and these airline women meet that requiremnt most of the time....my eyes popping when walking through a terminal...them Singapore airline girls kida do if for me in a big way you know....then there was the time on Air Asia well she was hot in red down my end....and of course how could i ever forget the Thai version of Meg Ryan on my way home from Thailand the very first trip, i just couldnt take my eyes off her and i made sure she knew i was watching her....by the time we got to Sydney i could have had her so charming was i excpet for the small detail i was traveling with my then Chinese nurse GF.....had a few Filipino flights and mostly soso but there had been one that twinkled my toes....Ex wife noticed that during sex my toes would twinkle ...you know couldnt keep still.....dont know if it still happens....but then again ex had a hot body....And i have to say United Airlines hostess's on 4 trips Melb to LA return and LA to Cancun and Mexico City to LA not one stunner....in fact reminded me of a grandmothers club.....so if your looking for eye candy avoid American Airlines.....Number 1 for eye candy hostess's is definatly  Singapore Airlines, Emerits i flew from BKK to HK and back were pretty classy too...and all nations.....actualy knew a Sth American girl who went to work for them, and she was a walking doll....Thai airlines/Jetstar come in third.....they key to attaction is if my toes twinkle...so i guess that filipino was the best......

Love to have Cameron at the Swans but i doubt it would happen. Any interest Cameron's manager shows to Sydney would likely be to inflate the value for his GWS resigning

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sceadugenga said:

Ta Bookers, I think that whatever the outcome of this season Hinkley has got the best and more out of a less than stellar playing group, Motlop's performance last night was based on what he can do (and I plagiarize from an AFL.com columnist) rather than on expectations of what he cant. 

Still two games to go, maybe we can still p1ss off the unbelievers here.

Hard to see your boys not making the GF now Scea.

Like I said, if WC don't win it, I just don't want to see Richmond win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BookmanBkk said:

Love to have Cameron at the Swans but i doubt it would happen. Any interest Cameron's manager shows to Sydney would likely be to inflate the value for his GWS resigning

its a known fact he likes it in NSW, if he leaves GWS then its the Swans, maybe Brisbane or GC as bubble life dont suite him apparently ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Hard to see your boys not making the GF now Scea.

Like I said, if WC don't win it, I just don't want to see Richmond win.

Scrays thank you very much...other wise i WILL go for Jack Watt's team...