Can i trust her?

John1010

Do you know anywhere I can get a good DNA test I'm I want English speakers I don't want her to do the talking, man up to the occasion!! <deleted> she tricked me now I'm suckin Thailand for 18 years <deleted>

Edited by metisdead
8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, John1010 said:

needless to say we was having unprotected sex on a regular basis

Well are you not able to use the internet as well as condoms.

2 secs google.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=T7K6XN3wLYzevgSL3rX4Ag&q=where+can+you+get+a+dna+test+done+thailand&oq=where+can+you+get+a+dna+test+done+thailand&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0..1317...0.0..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.dh5A4rOt_do

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, John1010 said:

Do you know anywhere I can get a good DNA test I'm I want English speakers I don't want her to do the talking, man up to the occasion!! <deleted> she tricked me now I'm suckin Thailand for 18 years <deleted>

No you are not "suckin Thailand" 

Leave the country. Don't say a word to her just do it. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

That may have been her goal since day 1, a "leukrung" is prized amongst Thais, and it joins her to you.

You can get a DNA test if you wish, but you need to decide where you want this to go, what is your end game if the dna result is positive.

Answer that honestly first.

Thanks for the genuine advice, still very unsure what my endgame is, I have no idea when it come to kids, and when it coms to her family am just the farang

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, John1010 said:

Thanks for the genuine advice, still very unsure what my endgame is, I have no idea when it come to kids, and when it coms to her family am just the farang

Get the correct focus, think about and focus on the welfare, love, and support of the child (if it's yours).

If her parents are less than enthusiastic about you, then please do some work to try to fix it, for the sake of your child.

There should be a website dedicated to farang who fall for the pak waan nonsense of the smiley girls.

IF you're a codger get a Vasectomy, if you're a youngster, rent it.

You don't don't pay them for sex, you pay them to LEAVE. 

So what you gonna name junior? 

• Haha 1