Need Help In Finding Doctor

Rdrokit

Please ask your wifes or significant others if they know of a female doctor I can take my GF to. She is so shy that she will only go to a female doctor. Perferably a gynecologist but a GP will do.

Thanks,

rokit

Try doctor Bellam,she is Phillipino i believe and a very good doctor.Her place is behind Bangkok Bank on second road i am sure someone on here will have the address

Please ask your wifes or significant others if they know of a female doctor I can take my GF to. She is so shy that she will only go to a female doctor. Perferably a gynecologist but a GP will do.

Thanks,

rokit

Try doctor Bellam,she is Phillipino i believe and a very good doctor.Her place is behind Bangkok Bank on second road i am sure someone on here will have the address

Thanks,

rokit

Dr. Belen,370/37-38 Soi Sukruedee, Pattaya Second Road. 038 427 569

Nice lady. Very efficient and good value.

HoJo

Dr. Belen,370/37-38 Soi Sukruedee, Pattaya Second Road. 038 427 569

Nice lady. Very efficient and good value.

HoJo

HoJo,

Do you know if she is a gynecologist or a GP? If she is a GP I will go with my GF under the guise that I need a doctor.

Thanks,

rokit

Thanks,

rokit

She is just over the road from Tropical Berts and as has been mentioned very good.

I don't know if she is still there but Dr. May at Memorial has probably delivered 1,000s of Eurasian babies here. She has vast experience and speaks perfect English so can explain things to you if need be.

Peter

Thanks,

rokit

Dr. Sumalee Kewcharoen

Has a private practice with her husband on Pattaya Klang opposite side of road from Carrefour about 150 meters up towrds Sukhumvit.

Thai board of internal medicine also consultant at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya.

Ring her mobile 0818616383 arrange appointment at her clinic I think she is at their clinic on Thursdays and Sundays