British man injured after stabbing in Wichit, Phuket

snoop1130

British man injured after stabbing in Wichit, Phuket

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

58711580_314446312585090_1226085400615845888_n.jpg

Police are investigating after a British man was stabbed by a teenage suspect in front of a restaurant in Wichit last night. Wichit Police were notified of the incident in the parking area of a restaurant on Chao Fah West Road at 7pm last night.

Police report that they arrived and staff told them that the injured man had already been taken to Siriroj Hospital in Samkong. Police visited the hospital where they were informed that the injured man had already been treated and released.

Sudarat Harnma, the injured man’s girlfriend, identified the man as a 35 year old British citizen.

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/british-man-injured-after-stabbing-in-wichit-phuket

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-05-02

3 minutes ago, Lucius verus said:

The news story sums it up.

She is not the Brits girlfriend.

She has other men on the swing both Thai (boyfriend) and farang most likely.

Don't get involved with street girls in bar towns.

They'll never learn.

I've never heard of Wichit being described as a "bar town" before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I've never heard of Wichit being described as a "bar town" before.

Indeed, nor could 'We Cafe' where the assault took place, be described as a bar.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Indeed, nor could 'We Cafe' where the assault took place, be described as a bar.

Thanks for that, I thought it was We Café and was just trying to confirm it.

Very popular family restaurant, grows it's own hydroponic produce on the property.

Edited by Old Croc
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, soistalker said:

THe attacker will get caught. Then his penalty will be 500 baht and a wei.

It's a great deterrent for crime.

Better than in Britain, there the police don't even turn up at the crime scene "oh, just another stabbiong, yawn"...........................

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

I completely fail to see how getting stabbed by a teenager falls under "middle age behavior" ??

One part of the story says he's a teenager, the victims"girlfriend" identified him as a 35 year old. I guess youngish middle age.

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Think there needs to be some clarification.

A 35 year old British man was stabbed when walking with his Thai girlfriend from their vehicle to a restaurant.    The unidentified person who stabbed him was a teenager.   The woman's ex boyfriend, who has had altercations with her present boyfriend, is currently in Dubai, and she believes that the teenager was hired by the ex boyfriend to carry out the assault.

10 minutes ago, pogal said:

Thaivisa should hire you!!! ????

Would make everyone else's day easier ????

I think he’s (i.e. pagallim) the only one who took the trouble to click on the link and read the original article, which includes the following comment:

“However Ms Sudarat has confirmed to police that the suspect was not her ex-boyfriend as he is in Dubai. She alleged that he might have hired someone to attack the man.”

But ThaiVisa is still welcome to hire him. Would save the rest of us a lot of time and effort reading the full story.

????

Edited by silver sea
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

EVERYTIME some Thai commits a crime, someone just can't resist saying they will get a ฿500 fine.  There are over 300,000 Thais in prison who beg to differ.  

They couldn’t afford the 500 baht and don’t know how to wai properly. 

I don’t understand why so many English get caught up in fights over these sluts. Low self esteem that has been crushed by feminist English women?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t understand why Ms Sudarat agreed to take her boyfriend to meet her ex/boyfriend, knowing that the two were at loggerheads and that the ex was in Dubai. Anyway she sounds like someone that both men should avoid. Most likely the stabbing was actually organized or performed in person by her Thai boyfriend because she wasn’t handing  over enough of the loot she was getting from the two farangs. Being terrified of the Thai boyfriend she attempted to blame it on the other farang boyfriend who was not even in the country and probably didn’t have the linguistic and organizational ability to organize a contract stabbing by a monoglot Thai delinquent from s distance.

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

British man stabbed on the street by a teenager, he must have felt quite at home.

Yeah nothing like a good old stabbing save you any thoughts of getting homesick......????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

EVERYTIME some Thai commits a crime, someone just can't resist saying they will get a ฿500 fine.  There are over 300,000 Thais in prison who beg to differ.  

And not one of them for a crime against a foreigner.

Grow up.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RobMuir said:

They couldn’t afford the 500 baht and don’t know how to wai properly. 

I don’t understand why so many English get caught up in fights over these sluts. Low self esteem that has been crushed by feminist English women?

Rob is right. Arguing over who is ahead of whom in this prostitute's trick queue is the definition of insanity.

• Haha 2