"Morally gross Russian beg-packers" face hail of criticism from Thais and foreigners alike

webfact

They are Russian young guys.

Nearly ALL are very big drinkers!

To believe they just innocently fell on tough times or had some trouble not their own doing? lol

Normal people check the budget first, to see if have funds to for WHOLE return trip + money for some possible disaster

in English it might be said "life planning"?

These guys certainly have a plan..

- Get money from gullible farang and good natured Thais (who cant afford to give but still do).

- Full moon party, drugs, piรร.

- Lie to and shag as many Thai lady as possible for free.

- Beg for money to move to the next country.

- Rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Empathy for what? Two fit and healthy young men who would rather take money from a struggling local than pay their own way for travel that the average Thai can only dream about. Give me a break!

‘Struggling local’ , ‘average Thai can only dream about traveling abroad’...

According to google Bangkok average wage is about 800 usd when in Russia it stands at 670 usd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Zikomat said:

According to google Bangkok average wage is about 800 usd when in Russia it stands at 670 usd.

Yes, the typical white man rich brown man poor trope, all too common here and as we see, not in anyway exvlusive to the Thai's.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, rott said:

From a very basic psychologist?

Not at all, an eminent psychologist and anthropologist, Dr Desmond Morris. Taken from his book "The Naked Ape" a global best seller. In it he states that the only reason a man has for existence is to get laid....as many times as possible.

I read, marked and inwardly digested his book and have lived my life by it. No regrets.

5 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Not at all, an eminent psychologist and anthropologist, Dr Desmond Morris. Taken from his book "The Naked Ape" a global best seller. In it he states that the only reason a man has for existence is to get laid....as many times as possible.

I read, marked and inwardly digested his book and have lived my life by it. No regrets.

I don't think any creature on our planet needs to read a book to know that getting laid is what we are here for....It just comes naturally, unless you had doubts of course...????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zikomat said:

If you want to compare like and like, compare Bangkok with Moscow, which is $1200 per month.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Thongkorn said:

My Thai daughter in Law gets 8400 Baht a Month, For 60 hour weeks, 240 in total ,6 days a week,. and thats in a Super store , Robinson's.

So she is doing 48 hours overtime per month.  Minimum wage is 325 per 8 hour day so 7800 per month if she works 6 days.  The 48 hours are worth another 1950, total should be 9750.

Send them to a Thai gulag for a month to earn their ticket back home. If they disagree they should be thrown in jail so people don't give them any money that would be better off given to people really in need.

On 5/3/2019 at 12:45 PM, darksidedog said:

I find people begging distasteful wherever it happens and whatever nationality they are. I don't know the circumstances of these two, though I am sure they have other options to get home without having to do this.

Totally agree. Let their relatives in Russia help them out first, followed by Russian friends, followed by Russian acquaintances, then the Russian embassy. Total strangers are not even on the official list of people to ask for help when you're young and don't appear to be in any distress. I assume their non immigrant visas and beggars' work permits are in good order. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

My Thai daughter in Law gets 8400 Baht a Month, For 60 hour weeks, 240 in total ,6 days a week,. and thats in a Super store , Robinson's.

I prefer Google, anyway. Thailand is not a poor nation anymore. Especially when it comes to Bangkok averages. 

5 hours ago, Sonhia said:

Eye for an eye.

The two Russians are simply doing what most Thai do to farang.

Ask for money...

Not the same, more an eye for an nose

Demand :

noun: demand; plural noun: demands
  1. 1.
    an insistent and peremptory request, made as if by right.
    "a series of demands for far-reaching reforms"

Ask:

noun: ask; plural noun: asks
  1. 1.
    US
    a request, especially for a donation.
    "it was an awkward ask for more funding"

????

6 hours ago, Sonhia said:

Eye for an eye.

The two Russians are simply doing what most Thai do to farang.

Ask for money...

… and the farang's are asking for something in Return for the money … :thumbsup:

What it might be we leave to Your imagination … :whistling:

Edited by ttrd
  • Confused 1