Local elections deliver Brexit bashing for Britain's May and opposition

rooster59

The latest Brexiteer demand is just Leave with no deal, a course of action that was only ever meant as a threat to get a deal.

No sane person believes leaving without a deal is anything but self harm and yet you have the effrontery to come on here accusing Remain supporters of being their own biggest enemy.

Brexit failed to plan, planned to fail.

If you backed Brexit, you backed this failure, quit this garbage of claiming the very people who opposed this idiocy are the cause of this mess.

C/h..
Why do you always rabbit on in this vein??
Seems to me you cannot help but waffle..waffle..waffle repeatedly that Brexiteers own this and that.
Matter of interest... can any Forum poster tell me if you can buy waffles in belguim??
Thankd

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

People are already tired of it. That's why the BP will do much better than you think.

Won't gain even 1 MP. Same as the old UKIP (but with much less support). Farage is yesterday's man.

Edited by Spidey
  • Haha 2

All this arguing is so far away from the reality of the situation as it is today.  Parliament has ruled out a 'no-deal' Brexit, that is off the table, The EU parliament has ruled out further negotiation of the Brexit deal, that is off the table.   

When , not if, the 2nd. referendum takes place the two options will consist of   (1) I accept the May deal and wish to leave the EU.
                   (2) I wish to remain in the EU and for article 50 to be withdrawn.

Those are the options, forget about Farage et al.  Just a sideshow.
Wrong options..
Proper options

1.LEAVE..NO DEAL

2.LEAVE..a conservative/marxist deal.

That's the proper way..as 17.4 million votes for LEAVE won the day not too long ago.

tapatalk_1556504588916.jpeg

5 minutes ago, PREM-R said:

"Sideshow Nigel" great nickname for him.

2:15 onwards. Nigel to a T.

Thanks for that Mr Meme. (You need to get some new ones, repeating the same memes again and again is boring) .

Why would either of them care about the election of MEPs if we're leaving the EU shortly?

Or maybe you and they now realise that we're probably not leaving after all.
You love your dreams..can you please tell me this years Champions League Cup winning team.
I can phone my mates back in the UK and we can all give Willie Hill a seeing to.[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

hat's the proper way..as 17.4 million votes for LEAVE won the day not too long ago.

3 years ago. Times and peoples opinions change.

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

I let my girlfriends play with my Hornby set. But I'm not sure what you by that, Teddy?

Very phallic. Trains entering tunnels and all that.

9 hours ago, aright said:

We know! We have seen your LOCOmotive.

Ru

9 hours ago, tebee said:

OT, but...

Teddy, you've got him going now. Runaway train. Clear the tracks!

9 hours ago, elliss said:

Vinny ,  how is your mate Farage , going to respond to his UKip failures.?

Probably lubricating his piped pipers flute. He is finished .

Catch up time!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Catch up time!

Yep, catch up with his German wife time. I'm sure that she's helping him lubricate his pied piper's flute, in his luxury apartment in Brussels, as we speak.

1 hour ago, transam said:

Really, are you referring to my shed.....????

Oh, so Portugal has stated you will have nooooo problems...

The UK said the people will have their Brexit in March this year...????

But your a ....

Monkey?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

First the council elections are to elect councillors not MPs so the “party” stance on Brexit is not entirely relevant, particularly in the case of the Lib Dems.

Tell that to David Cameron who called for a referendum on the back of a particularly bad showing for the Tories who lost out to UKIP in the 2015 local elections.

You might not put much store in local elections but politicians do.

25 minutes ago, PREM-R said:

All this arguing is so far away from the reality of the situation as it is today.  Parliament has ruled out a 'no-deal' Brexit, that is off the table, The EU parliament has ruled out further negotiation of the Brexit deal, that is off the table.   

When , not if, the 2nd. referendum takes place the two options will consist of   (1) I accept the May deal and wish to leave the EU.

(2) I wish to remain in the EU and for article 50 to be withdrawn.

Ah put your headphones back on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yeah. Right. It was ignored and so irrelevant last time that we got the referendum. Damp squib ha ha.

Completely wrong. It was the rise of UKIP in the 2015 local elections that made Cameron crap his pants. Nothing to do with the Euro elections.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Yep, catch up with his German wife time. I'm sure that she's helping him lubricate his pied piper's flute, in his luxury apartment in Brussels, as we speak.

I don't play the flute but I was referring to the fact that Farage is no longer part of the Brexit Party.

• Like 1

Imagine for a moment that UKIP had gained only half of the number of seats that they actually lost. 

On second thoughts don't go there. 

The noise coming out of Brexiteers after what was so obviously a very negative set of results for Brexit is bad enough.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Ah put your headphones back on.

You can choose to ignore the reality of the situation....... but it remains reality...... just you wait and see.

Imagine for a moment that UKIP had gained only half of the number of seats that they actually lost. 

On second thoughts don't go there. 

The noise coming out of Brexiteers after what was so obviously a very negative set of results for Brexit is bad enough.

Full of waffle today..aren't we..is it the belguim variety??

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, PREM-R said:

You can choose to ignore the reality of the situation....... but it remains reality...... just you wait and see.

Yes, I am waiting to see, if your version of reality turns out to be unreal.

Edited by nauseus
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yes, I am waiting to see, if your version of reality turns out to be unreal.

Did the Parliament rule out a No-deal Brexit? Yes or No?

Did the EU announce that they will not make changes to the agreement with T.May? Yes or No?   

What possible options are there other than accepting 'the deal' or revoking article 50?

There are no versions of reality..... just reality.

• Like 2