Dumb as a post

Pravda

My apologies in advance, then. You have been bleating on various threads about your wife from hell for months now.

It's obvious what she thinks of you. Doormat was and is uppermost in my mind.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

My apologies in advance, then. You have been bleating on various threads about your wife from hell for months now.

It's obvious what she thinks of you. Doormat was and is uppermost in my mind.

Just 1 thread. Before that she was the best wife in Thailand.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

So what has changed so dramatically? Menopause?

No. I am about to fall off the cliff with 5 years of Thainess. It piled up and I'm blowing up. That's all there is to it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, OneEyedPie said:

Taxi for Pravda.  

That's not a bad idea. Sometimes all you see are the immediate options (such as the bus because you're at the bus station).

Go tell her you're both getting a taxi and then do just that. Don't mention the van, the bus, the time or the money and have a nice day away instead.

She knows she has made minor bad choices, but you won't get far by making her acknowledge them.

You will surprise her for sure because I don't think she would be expecting it.

Have you been thinking to yourself lately, that you would be better off single, in a country where you can handle day to day tasks without needing a woman - especially an inferior one.

38 minutes ago, Pravda said:

No. I am about to fall off the cliff with 5 years of Thainess. It piled up and I'm blowing up. That's all there is to it.

That is pointless, if you can't change it or walk away from it, accept it, it's so much easier and you have the bonus of being pleasantly surprised when everything goes smoothly once in a while.

47 minutes ago, ravip said:

Some people seems to have bad luck with women where ever they go. Strange... whats wrong with the women on this planet? 

Wonder what the common thread is in all this?? Could it possibly be the males?? Oops ????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

16 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Problem is, you've had her to blame and laugh at for 5 years.  

Who are you going to do that to if you're single, living on your own?

It'll be awesome the first 5 days, hanging out on TVF in you underwear, unshaven, drinkin' beer and smoking weed, until you realize you're out of KFC and bottled drinking water.  :giggle:

I've got money and there's more coming in every day.

Otherwise I would have been typing this while eating a toastee, not a subway sandwich, heh eheh 

Edited by Pravda
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

Your choice is to go with the flow, or go off the deep end. Up to you.

Just now, Pravda said:

I've got money and there's more coming in every day.

Otherwise I would have been typing this while eating a toaster, not a subway sandwich, heh eheh

Right on, you da' man!  :thumbsup:

Seriously though, when was the last time you got outta the Enchanted Forrest?  Not Pattaya.   A real trip abroad.  Sanity check.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I decide where we go, how and when.  If she wants to come along fine, if not, that's  fine as well.  I didn't marry a Asian women so that I could be dictated to like a western one. 

I think I'd need another 10-15 million in my bank account to gain that self confidence.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I hear her calling me now; 'yes dear, coming directly darling'. 

Mrs P sounds quite slow if you ask me.  My wife doesn't even answer as she's already by my side before the yes.