U.S. deploying carrier, bombers to Middle East in warning to Iran - Bolton

webfact

3 minutes ago, simple1 said:

trump Admin is making some of the same mistakes as Bush prior to invading Iraq

Aren't the "warmongers" the same people? they have just moved on to complete the agenda? "They were all part of the future planning for America as per PNAC, they are just doing what they said they intended to do many years ago.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CGW said:

Aren't the "warmongers" the same people? they have just moved on to complete the agenda? "They were all part of the future planning for America as per PNAC, they are just doing what they said they intended to do many years ago.

I do believe in principal you're correct. IMO the trump leadership supporting MEK is a major concern. There are mainstream articles, but you'll get the drift...

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/trump-admin-puts-mek-on-table-for-new-iran-leadership

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, CGW said:

An uneducated, non political person like myself has to wonder who is running the USA, is it the "elected" officials or the Military/Industrial machine? based on what I am witnessing and the agenda of every government, no matter what party they are supposed to represent having the same agenda I can only come to one conclusion, or am I missing something?

I'm afraid that you answered your own question.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

I'm afraid that you answered your own question.

I was afraid of that! appears we are "governed" by a bunch of warmongering Satanists who are leading us on the road to ............................. :annoyed:

Possibly there have been a few lies told :ohmy:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CGW said:

I was afraid of that! appears we are "governed" by a bunch of warmongering Satanists who are leading us on the road to ............................. :annoyed:

Possibly there have been a few lies told :ohmy:

It's always been that way imho, since the beginning of history.

The rich make wars, and the poor suffer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, car720 said:

perhaps someone can enumerate the things that the Iranians have done to warrant the US wiping them off of the map or is it that they are doing it as an ally of someone else or on their behalf?

Not much arm done to the USA. Iran even fighted on the same side as the USA against ISIS. So it's rather your second option that makes sense. Trump is the instrument of Saudi Arabia in the rivalry between S.A. and Iran for leadership in ME.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

I hear what you are saying, but unfortunately there will always be another Mad Mullah waiting in the wings somewhere to step into the void. 

That's why we need lots of bombs.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

the Islamic violence that has been tolerated by the west can only be explained by a media and subversive activities that have be purchased by billions and billions of petro-dollars. It's time to put these animals down.

Edited by MickeyDelux
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Just spent some time back there. I would estimate, the top 20% are doing well. The bottom 80% are hurting.

Guess that depends on the neighborhood. Im in the States right now traveling around and I will say that things are hopping, at least in low tax, business friendly states. NYC is kind of sad, maybe they are the ones hurting.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, billd766 said:

If it does happen then Iran will most probably lose, as their equipment is not equal to the USA, Israel and the KSA, however the Iranians will never give in and they are pretty good at irregular warfare in their own country

I give the regime a week after the first bombs hit.

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Just a thought, what would happen if Russia and China and perhaps Syria were to come to the aid of Iran? What would the US do then?

Look at them and say "make my day"?

9 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What if the EU got its act together and joined the Iranian side?

hahahahahahahaha. I bet ya dollars to donuts there is already an Iranain goverment in exile playing divvy-up-the-spoils in Gay Paree, and the minute the Rev Guard is decapitated and destroyed as a fighting force, they will be riding French Planes into Tehran followed closely by French corporations fighting over the prosepective contracts. He who gets there first, ya know.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

If I understand the between the lines sentiment, many on this forum support Iran getting the Nuclear Bomb.  I do not support Iran getting Nuclear weapons.

You don't understand the between the lines sentiment.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Srikcir said:
7 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Iranian support for the Gaza rockets ring a bell does it? 

US support for Saudi Arabia attacks against Yemen civilian population with US supplied munitions ring a bell does it?

With POTUS Trump one can't look to a consistent strategic foreign policy.

It's always a solution looking for a problem

Iran supplied missiles falling on Saudi cities ring a bell does it?

You think the Yemeni have their own missile program firing Iranian missiles?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, rabas said:

Iran supplied missiles falling on Saudi cities ring a bell does it?

You think the Yemeni have their own missile program firing Iranian missiles?

So you're saying Iran should but out and SA is doing what they should be doing?

• Thanks 1

Good to see so many experts are so well informed ????.

just about 7-10 days ago Iran released close up, digital footage of US carrier which they took by drones undetected.

About 3-4 weeks ago, Iran claimed to have shot down US made drone and paraded it all over media.

Both incidents went unanswered by US, so this move supposedly is the response 

• Haha 1