UK PM May looking at second Brexit vote options if talks fail - Telegraph

webfact

4 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

If the Government revoked Article 50 it would be undemocratic, but putting any deal to a vote is fine by me, as only another referendum could legitimately overturn the first one. It’ll be champagne and popcorn the night that vote comes in.

So if there was another vote and leave won AGAIN, what would your comment here be...?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Wonder how Poland have recently managed to reduce the pensionable age from 65/6 to 60 when UK have done the opposite and worse???

Catholic opposition to contraception has helped to ensure that their families are larger than ours have been since the mid 60s when generation X superceded the baby boomers & families became smaller as a result of 'the pill'.

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Loiner said:

More clap trap.

UKIP were not, and never have been, far right. It certainly is not extreme but mainstream. You have no idea where right is.

'e finks it's in 'is Chair! ????

Image result for alf garnett chair

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oilinki said:

If all the UK 9 billion would go only towards to Poland, that would be 20 euros/month/person

9000000000/38000000/12=19.736 euros.

Not really a massive amount. 

Yes, EU's trade deals are really comprehensive. EU, like any other economic superpower, wishes to protect its own markets and workers. Trade deal include stuff like human and animal rights etc. Perhaps you don't support such things, but those are part of European values. 

But how many Poles of the 38 million are taking a pension right now? By the way the standard minimum is 233 Euros/month for those that do qualify and the retirement age for men is 65, not 60. Not too much of EU propaganda salad dressing for me, please, I have an allergy. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 6:48 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

This has to be a joke. The best possible outcome for the establishment if they force a re-run of the referendum would be a vote to remain leaving the score 1 vote leave and 1 vote remain, which would leave a far greater impasse that the current situation, and would require a decider vote. A best of three. This would all waste years and leave the markets, business and house-owners in turmoil. No. We had a referendum. Against all odds Leave won. Now lets get on with it. Thanks.

I someone was about to jump off a 30 storey skyscraper in Pattaya - as such a result would be as the Uk leaving EU- would you say ok , you decided to do that last year so now your on the edge , just jump ! Do you in fact have a brain or ears to listen to the consequences of an utterly absurd move as to leave the EU . In fact i wouldnt be surprised if the EU decided to kick the UK out anyway after idiots like Farage are through .

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

47 minutes ago, Loiner said:

More clap trap.

UKIP were not, and never have been, far right. It certainly is not extreme but mainstream. You have no idea where right is.

UKIP is EXTREME right wing . Even that fascist farage wants nothing to do with it now and hes practically a nazi .

• Sad 1

There were no handouts back then, he worked...Actually I know of Germans who stayed after the war in Pwllheli...

Speak to Peter at Hong Kong Garden, Sisaket about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not Nigel Farage's biggest fan (but I would vote ffor the Brexit party at the moment). He arguably should have been involved from the outset; he was probably single-handedly responsible for getting Cameron to hold the referendum and his campaigning was undoubtedly responsible for the winning outcome.

I genuine Brexiteer should have headed the negotiations.

Same same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Do you mean that there will be a deal, which allows UK to have further negotiations with the EU?

I don't think anybody with half a brain and ability to see the larger pictures takes Farage serious in any parts of the world. He is just a loud speaking machine, which might work within the UK, but it doesn't work as well outside of the country. Adults are running the negotiations in other countries, as well as in the EU.

You are not a Brit, so referring to half a brain is a bit rich...:coffee1:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

I am not Nigel Farage's biggest fan (but I would vote ffor the Brexit party at the moment). He arguably should have been involved from the outset; he was probably single-handedly responsible for getting Cameron to hold the referendum and his campaigning was undoubtedly responsible for the winning outcome.

I genuine Brexiteer should have headed the negotiations.

So David Davis was not a Brexiteer.

• Sad 1