All shook up: Brexit Party's Nigel Farage doused with milkshake on campaign

webfact

On 5/21/2019 at 12:45 PM, geoffbezoz said:

So if you have no opinion on Brexit why on earth are you commenting on a subject that you have no interest in, other than trolling or perhaps baiting posters that do have an interest ?

Yet you are happy to support the large % of remainers on these threads who are not British, and as such should not have any interest in how the British vote Democratically.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/22/2019 at 6:52 AM, Basil B said:

Will Nigel be visiting Scunthorp today???

Lot of Leave Voters voted themselves early retirement...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48356186

Maybe pop into one of Jamie Oliver's restaurants for lunch? 

The owners of British steel were given a very generous loan three years ago, in order to keep the business afloat. This was before The people’s referendum, when the people Democratically voted to leave this so called union.

Forward to 2019, and again the company is in financial difficulties, due to a number of reasons, competition from China and other low wage economies. E.u regulations that seem to stop the British government from supporting our industries, but strangely does not stop E.u countries such as Germany,Belgium and France.

On the topic of economics, what does a leading Germans economic expert think about the U.K’s prospect after we leave.

22 hours ago, tebee said:

this as aged well hasn't it ? project fear was not all on the remain side 

Well he was correct, we have’t left the E.u and it would seem that British Steel is in financial trouble. One of the reasons being the E.u, as I previously explained.

C1B25B04-1A55-4255-9390-DAF722A4AEC8.jpeg

14 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Well he was correct, we have’t left the E.u and it would seem that British Steel is in financial trouble. One of the reasons being the E.u, as I previously explained.

C1B25B04-1A55-4255-9390-DAF722A4AEC8.jpeg

Well this a rather appropriate choice for a Brexiteer, a 2nd WW cruiser. Problem is that you have to move with the times, we don't make cruisers anymore, and our destroyers look nothing like this at all. The world has changed also, clearly much more than Brexiteers are comfortable with.

However, up to a point agree, I can't understand why we ordered our latest ship to be made in Spain, the current Tory party hasn't a clue what it is doing. £100M wasted on ferry contracts that came to nothing would have helped British Steel a lot. 

10 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There are a growing number of incidents recorded on video of Brexit supporters screaming ‘Traitor’ at those they believe to be Remain supporters.

Look them up.

This anger is being stoked by the extreme right wing.

Now come back and tell me Brexiteers are the defenders of democracy.

Those who disagree with you in a democracy are not traitors.

But they can rightly be accused of traitors, if they do not respect and uphold the Democratic will of the electorate, and instead try to undermine it, sometimes even joining forces with those who intend to overrule the electorates decision.

D073D8F6-F2D4-4B15-860B-361181FD3CF7.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Well this a rather appropriate choice for a Brexiteer, a 2nd WW cruiser. Problem is that you have to move with the times, we don't make cruisers anymore, and our destroyers look nothing like this at all. The world has changed also, clearly much more than Brexiteers are comfortable with.

However, up to a point agree, I can't understand why we ordered our latest ship to be made in Spain, the current Tory party hasn't a clue what it is doing. £100M wasted on ferry contracts that came to nothing would have helped British Steel a lot. 

Is’t it a E.u rule that such purchase Must to open to tenders from any E.u country, including those who may resort to underhanded financial support.

On 5/21/2019 at 9:26 AM, Loiner said:

This is the next stage of development if the Remainers & Leftists currently favoured political assaults are not dealt with properly. Last weekend in Oldham, while a MEP canvassed.

An inconvenient Truth for all the Remainers and Leftists.

Living in the U.K. I get to watch many political programmes, too many my wife says. Yet for some unexplainable reason, I have not seen, or even any reference to these and other similar riots. I wonder why.

3 hours ago, aright said:

I'm off to vote. Read this article this morning. I thought some of the brothers might be interested

No European election ever deflects the EU deep state one inch from its rigid course

The election of 170 part-time dilettantes from the Eurosceptic Left and Right might shake up French or Italian politics. It will change absolutely nothing in the governing structure of  the EU.................

Nigel Farage, France’s Marine Le Pen, and Italy’s Beppe Grillo, and Greece’s Syriza (before it was co-opted) all levered gains in the 2014 elections into uprisings of sorts in their own countries, but they did not deflect the EU juggernaut one inch from its rigid, imperial, integrationist course. Not even Brexit has done that. Au contraire.

https://flipboard.com/@TheTelegraph/no-european-election-ever-deflects-the-eu-deep-state-one-inch-from-its-rigid-cou/a-riAcFs5WQbOxX9g6pZY5_A%3Aa%3A3199678-0406f1f410/co.uk

Doesnt make any difference as according to most brexiteers france and gernany do as they like,you cannot have it both ways,thats calked dreaming.

47 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Living in the U.K. I get to watch many political programmes, too many my wife says. Yet for some unexplainable reason, I have not seen, or even any reference to these and other similar riots. I wonder why.

I detest Robinson and his views. I find it disturbing that he manages to attract the level of support which he does. I find it equally, no more disturbing, that the sort of organised political violence demonstrated in this video, it would appear aided or at least facilitated by the police, is allowed to occur. As soon as the first brick was thrown they should have acted, not stood around like a bunch of unshaven fat knackers chewing the cud and wondering what to do next.

If this is allowed to continue to happen, and become a feature of our political scene, then we will be on a slippery slope to significant civil disorder.

Anyone who served in the Army in Northern Ireland will understand just how these things "kick off".

They will also understand the concept of an unshaven fat knacker!

11 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Back to the topic...people posting support for Farage remind be of trump supporters, a guy who is similar to Farage with his support of despicable people such as le Pen, Orban etc etc

Yep, supporting all of those. It needs people like that to sort out the mess the world is currently in. The type of person favoured by Remainers - May, Merkel, Clinton etc have only lead the world to division and strife. 

22 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Yep, supporting all of those. It needs people like that to sort out the mess the world is currently in. The type of person favoured by Remainers - May, Merkel, Clinton etc have only lead the world to division and strife. 

Orban is heading towards a dictatorship. Orban, as with Farage, le Pen and a number of other right of centre populists they admire & support Putin. As we know Russia has an agenda to weaker the EU and other Western democracies.  Why people post the nonsense above I'm unsure, I can only assume trolls or grossly misinformed or sadly supporters of a future world comprised of oppressive authoritarian nationalist States.

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Orban is heading towards a dictatorship. Orban, as with le Pen and a number of other right of centre populists they admire & support Putin. As we know Russia has an agenda to weaker the EU and other Western democracies.  Why people post the nonsense above I'm unsure, I can only assume trolls or grossly misinformed or sadly supporters of a future world comprised of oppressive authoritarian nationalist States.

Orban is doing a grand job for Hungary, standing up to the EU bullies. I wish we had somebody like him. All the right of centre populists will do an even better job from next week, our very own Brexit Party too. Russia's agenda of weakening the EU is to be lauded. We couldn't do that because our politicians and Remainer federasts support oppressive authoritarian states. Pity they don't support some nationalism, but prefer the multinationals' globalism for some reason.  

3 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

From the photo they look 99% Pakistani they are not in the EU or have I learned something ???? 

You can have a gold star for observation skills, but don't slip into the ever present racist trap or the TVF snowflakes will report you.

The issue at hand is what happens when the Remainers, MSM and police don't think milkshake assault of some politicians is a criminal offence. When they don't arrest or even condemn the milkshakers, some 'activists' and terrorists think they are above the law, then escalate to violently attacking MEP rallies with bricks and bottles.   

15 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Orban is doing a grand job for Hungary, standing up to the EU bullies. I wish we had somebody like him. All the right of centre populists will do an even better job from next week, our very own Brexit Party too. Russia's agenda of weakening the EU is to be lauded. We couldn't do that because our politicians and Remainer federasts support oppressive authoritarian states. Pity they don't support some nationalism, but prefer the multinationals' globalism for some reason.  

the EU wont miss hungary or the UK,the le penns always do badly at elections even worse than farage and will continue to do so

3 minutes ago, bomber said:

the EU wont miss hungary or the UK

You never miss your wallet, until it's time to pay the bill. 

5 minutes ago, bomber said:

the le penns always do badly at elections even worse than farage and will continue to do so

she does well getting votes from the real French, shame they are rather outnumbered these days.

Nice one milkshake thrower . That odious little turd farage highly deserves a lot of that 
Please tell me why you see fit to call a True UK Patriot an odious little turd.
Are you non British..frightened of the Brexit Movement..please give me your rational for using such sad petty words.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 minutes ago, Loiner said:

This is how bad the rabid Remainers are getting. With no action against them, they continue to escalate:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1131014/Brexit-party-pensioner-milkshake-aldershot-hampshire

Brexit Party ATTACK: Pensioner covered in milkshake by YOB outside polling station

image.png.5836e69ef319de8890a8314935089fa7.png

Not sure he will get those stains out on a 40c wash as the Bold offer has now been withdrawn????

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

You never miss your wallet, until it's time to pay the bill. 

she does well getting votes from the real French, shame they are rather outnumbered these days.

so real people are the minority,enough said

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

This is how bad the rabid Remainers are getting. With no action against them, they continue to escalate:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1131014/Brexit-party-pensioner-milkshake-aldershot-hampshire

That's a Para Regt tie in what was their home town, furthermore he is of the age currently being dragged through the courts for on-duty events that occurred half a century ago.

The UK should be thoroughly ashamed on both counts.

1 hour ago, malagateddy said:

It certainly was a brave BOLD cowardly scumbag who did that to a Senior Citizen.
Maybe yet another Sky employee??

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It's OK Teddy. He was laughing at the yob afterwards. He's ex Para. The milk chucker will need to be careful in Aldershot now!

Don MacNaughton picture while serving in the Parachute Regiment

13 minutes ago, nauseus said:

It's OK Teddy. He was laughing at the yob afterwards. He's ex Para. The milk chucker will need to be careful in Aldershot now!

Don MacNaughton picture while serving in the Parachute Regiment

the ex para could always send for tommy and the boys,iam sure tommys bird could do with a break.

Archived