All shook up: Brexit Party's Nigel Farage doused with milkshake on campaign

webfact

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just another demonstration of the infantile mentality of the leftist social justice warrior, a creature that's completely incapable of making an actual argument, so instead it throws a tantrum. I am very curious to see what becomes of these demonstrations once the Right starts fighting back for real. It's not going to be pretty. 

1 minute ago, OtinPattaya said:

Just another demonstration of the infantile mentality of the leftist social justice warrior, a creature that's completely incapable of making an actual argument, so instead it throws a tantrum. I am very curious to see what becomes of these demonstrations once the Right starts fighting back for real. It's not going to be pretty. 

Like shooting MPs, for example.

3 hours ago, Loiner said:

This is how bad the rabid Remainers are getting. With no action against them, they continue to escalate:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1131014/Brexit-party-pensioner-milkshake-aldershot-hampshire

Brexit Party ATTACK: Pensioner covered in milkshake by YOB outside polling station

image.png.5836e69ef319de8890a8314935089fa7.png

just actually watched and listened to this,its clearly a set up,the give away is when the probable east end thug supposed reporter come's out with "<deleted> hell" during the interview,fake news iam afraid,but so easy to do with social media,for farage to be jumping on it with that language (which we cannot even use on here) is baffling,but shows him for what he is.

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

He won't need those amateurs in Aldershot.

correct,nobody is needed the bouncer thug who set the whole thing up will be in spoons now with a few hundred quid in his arse pocket,

16 minutes ago, bomber said:

correct,nobody is needed the bouncer thug who set the whole thing up will be in spoons now with a few hundred quid in his arse pocket,

Clearly a set up in your own mind? But I think that at least four mainstream newspapers would have not run their stories without similar comment before publishing.  

Just now, nauseus said:

Clearly a set up in your own mind? But I think that at least four mainstream newspapers would have not run their stories without similar comment before publishing.  

shows how sad and desperate they have become,the geezer would of cleaned himself up straight away not left it until farage sent one of his thugs around which could of taken hours,i stopped buying newspapers 5 years ago when all they can do its hijack rubbish of social media it really is game over. btw i still say its a set up with money changing hands,farage is playing a dangerous game and someone will double cross him.

29 minutes ago, bomber said:

shows how sad and desperate they have become,the geezer would of cleaned himself up straight away not left it until farage sent one of his thugs around which could of taken hours,i stopped buying newspapers 5 years ago when all they can do its hijack rubbish of social media it really is game over. btw i still say its a set up with money changing hands,farage is playing a dangerous game and someone will double cross him.

Widower, Mr MacNaughton, who had been campaigning for Nigel Farage's party in his hometown of Aldershot, also refused to go home and change his soiled clothing following the incident on Thursday morning.

He told the Telegraph: "I’m not going anywhere and I’m not going to change out of these clothes, even though lots of people have offered me clean shirts. These are my war wounds and I’m keeping them on. And I’ll be here till the polling station shuts. It’s my duty.”

Sounds to me like a good-humoured old bloke making a point in his own way. Would your reaction to the story have been the same if he was wearing a Liberal Democrat rosette?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/23/army-veteran-attacked-milkshake-outside-polling-station-wearing/

29 minutes ago, nkg said:

Sounds to me like a good-humoured old bloke making a point in his own way. Would your reaction to the story have been the same if he was wearing a Liberal Democrat rosette?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/23/army-veteran-attacked-milkshake-outside-polling-station-wearing/

it didnt happen so makes little difference,iam not a lib dem voter anyway,i ask could you if farage hadnt had a milkshake thrown over him by some geordie the other day would this of appeared today,answer = NO,another one of those mysterious coincidences that keep happening.

10 minutes ago, bomber said:

it didnt happen so makes little difference,iam not a lib dem voter anyway,i ask could as you if farage hadnt had a milkshake thrown over him by some geordie the other day would this of appeared today,answer = NO,another one of those mysterious coincidences that keep happening.

Was the geordie paid by Farage too? Is everything that happens part of a conspiracy masterminded by Farage?

I think you are giving him far too much credit.

20 minutes ago, bomber said:

it didnt happen so makes little difference,iam not a lib dem voter anyway,i ask could you if farage hadnt had a milkshake thrown over him by some geordie the other day would this of appeared today,answer = NO,another one of those mysterious coincidences that keep happening.

Just a copycat beta soy remainer with nothing else to do. Not mysterious. Just asinine.

35 minutes ago, nkg said:

Straight out of the Brexit Party propaganda machine ... old bloke, ex forces ... lying old sod ... but at least he'll go home with Aaron Bank's roubles stuffed in his back pocket. 

4 minutes ago, nkg said:

Was the geordie paid by Farage too? Is everything that happens part of a conspiracy masterminded by Farage?

I think you are giving him far too much credit.

the farage attack was genuine,no way did he enjoy that,proper spat his dummy out like a yuppee that he is,at least tommy had a go back like a proper time served ???? bulldog

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

Straight out of the Brexit Party propaganda machine ... old bloke, ex forces ... lying old sod ... but at least he'll go home with Aaron Bank's roubles stuffed in his back pocket. 

Ah. Here comes the nasty party.

2 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

farage and co will get double crossed soon by these dubious characters.

8 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

I don't support either "team", but it is interesting to see the kind of language being used by Remain supporters on these threads. Insults, wild accusations and conspiracies. Basically the intellectual equivalent of people snarling and spitting at anybody who disagrees with their opinion.

The Remain team are supposed to be made up of the people who are morally right. People who welcome immigrants and free trade, people who celebrate multi-culturalism.

1 hour ago, nkg said:

I don't support either "team", but it is interesting to see the kind of language being used by Remain supporters on these threads. Insults, wild accusations and conspiracies. Basically the intellectual equivalent of people snarling and spitting at anybody who disagrees with their opinion.

The Remain team are supposed to be made up of the people who are morally right. People who welcome immigrants and free trade, people who celebrate multi-culturalism.

You've been reading these Brexit related threads and you can say the above? You need to go over them again ... you'll find the references to "elites", "globalists", "EU Army", "Soros", "run by the Germans", "snowflakes", "remoaners", "traitors", "unpatriotic" ... I could go on. 

You are an unbiased observer with no dog in the fight? You remind me of the posts that I see on You Tube which start "I voted Remain but ...". A pretty disingenuous post.

Incidentally, the UK's electorate commission believe that Bank's has been engaged with the Russian state ... so it's a little bit more than a conspiracy theory. 

5 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

You've been reading these Brexit related threads and you can say the above? You need to go over them again ... you'll find the references to "elites", "globalists", "EU Army", "Soros", "run by the Germans", "snowflakes", "remoaners", "traitors", "unpatriotic" ... I could go on. 

You are an unbiased observer with no dog in the fight? You remind me of the posts that I see on You Tube which start "I voted Remain but ...". A pretty disingenuous post.

Incidentally, the UK's electorate commission believe that Bank's has been engaged with the Russian state ... so it's a little bit more than a conspiracy theory. 

Have a look at my post history. This is the only occasion I've ever posted about Brexit. So, hardly disingenuous.

Yes, I would expect that kind of language from the far right. Remainers are supposed to hold themselves to a higher standard.

1 minute ago, nkg said:

Have a look at my post history. This is the only occasion I've ever posted about Brexit. So, hardly disingenuous.

Yes, I would expect that kind of language from the far right. Remainers are supposed to hold themselves to a higher standard.

"insults, wild accusations, and conspiracies"

What you've essentially said is that having read these threads it's the Remain supporters that are engaged in the above ... you being an objective and neutral observer. My point is a simple one, you are either not a very skilled observer or you are not as objective and neutral as you make yourself out to be. You are not holding yourself to the same high standard that you expect of others.

2 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

"insults, wild accusations, and conspiracies"

What you've essentially said is that having read these threads it's the Remain supporters that are engaged in the above ... you being an objective and neutral observer. My point is a simple one, you are either not a very skilled observer or you are not as objective and neutral as you make yourself out to be. You are not holding yourself to the same high standard that you expect of others.

I didn't mention the Leave supporters at all. Are you implying that these threads are some sort of childish competition between Leave and Remain?

Taken in isolation, I find the posts from some Remain supporters very disappointing. The first page of this thread has "Odious little turd" and "poundshop Enoch Powell". On this page we have "lying old sod". I don't see the justification for this kind of language, unless it is to provoke a reaction from a Leave supporter.

20 minutes ago, nkg said:

I didn't mention the Leave supporters at all. Are you implying that these threads are some sort of childish competition between Leave and Remain?

Taken in isolation, I find the posts from some Remain supporters very disappointing. The first page of this thread has "Odious little turd" and "poundshop Enoch Powell". On this page we have "lying old sod". I don't see the justification for this kind of language, unless it is to provoke a reaction from a Leave supporter.

No ... they are serious opinions. Nigel Farage is an odious conman ... it's people just saying it as they see it.

44 minutes ago, nkg said:

you will find more childish remarks from the leave camp,they are more of them on here, iam sure you have visited pattaya/thailand or may well even live there the place hardly attracts the creme de le creme of noble english gentlemen,many are covered in bulldog tatts,england tops/singha vests,skinheads and beer bellies,so a thai based forum is likely going to follow suit with the majority of leave fans.

11 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

No ... they are serious opinions. Nigel Farage is an odious conman ... it's people just saying it as they see it.

And yet I don't see similar personal attacks on Vince Cable or Jeremy Corbyn in this thread. I'm not even suggesting that it's limited to this forum. Here's a piece you will enjoy from the Guardian - basically a series of attacks on you-know-who the day before an election:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/may/22/nigel-farage-scandals-rivals-brexit-party-european-elections

Britain is divided in two, and the Remainers aren't doing a very good job of persuading Leavers to change their minds ...

4 minutes ago, bomber said:

you will find more childish remarks from the leave camp,they are more of them on here, iam sure you have visited pattaya/thailand or may well even live there the place hardly attracts the creme de le creme of noble english gentlemen,many are covered in bulldog tatts,england tops/singha vests,skinheads and beer bellies,so a thai based forum is likely going to follow suit with the majority of leave fans.

Why are you worried about what the Leavers are saying? Shouldn't you be more concerned about the quality of your own arguments as a Remainer?

We're not at school now: "Teacher, the other kids were doing it too!"

5 minutes ago, nkg said:

And yet I don't see similar personal attacks on Vince Cable or Jeremy Corbyn in this thread. I'm not even suggesting that it's limited to this forum. Here's a piece you will enjoy from the Guardian - basically a series of attacks on you-know-who the day before an election:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/may/22/nigel-farage-scandals-rivals-brexit-party-european-elections

Britain is divided in two, and the Remainers aren't doing a very good job of persuading Leavers to change their minds ...

£450k a year off banks plus his EU salary,not bad money for waving a unionjack in the air and talking BS

3 minutes ago, nkg said:

Why are you worried about what the Leavers are saying? Shouldn't you be more concerned about the quality of your own arguments as a Remainer?

We're not at school now: "Teacher, the other kids were doing it too!"

I didnt vote,as for worried ???? no chance,our MPs wont let it happen,hills odds are 1/2 on the UK is still in the EU 31 december 2019 and 6/4 out.

Just now, bomber said:

£450k a year off banks plus his EU salary,not bad money for waving a unionjack in the air and talking BS

I don't think most Brexit party voters are voting for Farage at all. Slagging him off is missing the point.

It is a protest vote against the UK's mainstream political parties. They would happily vote for a tin of baked beans if it represented Brexit.

Archived