UK PM hopeful Gove offers free passport to EU nationals in Brexit UK

webfact

Done. Sent him an email suggesting "Kim jong-un is considering buying Scotland from the UK Tories, you interested in a counter bid ?"[emoji6]
The Wonderful Donald would outbid anyone..he knows he is very well liked in scotland apart from the snp membership and their camp followers.
He employs scottish people you know..unlike many who dislike him.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

UK PM hopeful Gove offers free passport to EU nationals in Brexit UK

it all started with Vlad offering Russian passports to Eastern Ukrainians, than the new Ukrainian president offering Ukraine citizenship to any Russian and now the UK wants all and any EU citizen to become British... for God's sake, what type of world are we on ???

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Unelected penis. That about sums it up. Only thing "hopeful" here is that he gets booted quicker than he can say "please bang my wife".

i don't think it will come to that!

• Like 1

I think Gove has lost his mind. This is symptomatic of the schism in the Tory party....the not fit for purpose party.

This is a huge vote loser but will help to overcome some of the negativity from business who stand to lose some lower paid workers....eg farmers who employ seasonal staff. 

But the leadership vote is among Tory MPs not among the public....we really need him to tell us how he is going to solve the Brexit mass, like Boris did.

Gove's statement is just a soundbite intending to get your attention.  Seems to have worked well for the members here.  All the candidates will come up with similar.  It is a crowded arena already and anyone not prepared to wear a silly hat and shout BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! may as will just back out now.

Take a second and remember back to the campaigning done by these fools before.  It was all bluster and bulls*it then so why would you expect any different this time. 

Best to just open the popcorn and laugh as they all make fools of themselves again.  After all you don't have to vote this time!!

15 minutes ago, potless said:

I am not even close to being persuaded that any of them actually want the job. Reluctant heroes.

Heroes?

Still waiting for that hero Raab to raise his head after the European results where we live (he lives near to where I live).  It really is Tory heartland but they were beaten into third place with the Lib Dems coming a very strong first.  In fact the Conservatives almost came fourth thanks to a strong surge by the Greens.  Less than a thousand votes in it!

It's all there to see in the Elmbridge results for those bothered to look.

At last an iota of good sense from this most incompetent of governments. 

For those subscribers who would like to see an ethnic cleansing in the UK you don't  have to look far to see all the jobs that would be vacated and not filled because they are below the dignity of many Britons.

Bit like Thailand where most of the construction industry is made up of people from Cambodia,  Myanmar etc.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

At last an iota of good sense from this most incompetent of governments. 

For those subscribers who would like to see an ethnic cleansing in the UK you don't  have to look far to see all the jobs that would be vacated and not filled because they are below the dignity of many Britons.

Bit like Thailand where most of the construction industry is made up of people from Cambodia,  Myanmar etc.

In my years in Thailand I undertook various construction projects, all house builds bar one.  I learnt early on that employing Thai's for manual work is a waste of time.  They were lazy, when they turned up, had poor skills, cut corners and often stole materials from the site.  Not all though and I did have a couple of gems too.  However the Burmese were hard working with good skills and although there were quite a few "Do it again" scenarios they did it without throwing tantrums!  I paid them the same rate as I would the Thais and supplied their food. It should be noted though that the sites were always project managed by the same Thai manager every time. Never used Cambodians as we were based up north!

• Like 2

Take all the foreigners out of Britain and Britain will collapse ! It’s the same in all EU  countries, they rely on foreigners. When did you last see kitchen staff, road sweepers, building workers being born British and not of Commonwealth descent ? If you have to blame someone, blame yourselves and the government. Brexiteers will build themselves in a lonely corner without a door ! (Ps, I’m British)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the guest said:

Nothing wrong being a nationalist, it means your patriotic towards your country, it means that you put sovereign interests first before other nations, it means protecting your culture and rights without dilution. Thailand does the same, as with the majority of countries on this planet. Why should UK be any different ?

Difference between patriotism and nationalism.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, baansgr said:

I dont believe anyone that voted or wants Brexit wants foreigners out.

You're wrong, me, I want foreigners out (shall I qualify that by saying foreigners with no family connection to the UK). Your misses isn't a foreigner, but all the Polish workers are (to name but one group).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You're wrong, me, I want foreigners out (shall I qualify that by saying foreigners with no family connection to the UK). Your misses isn't a foreigner, but all the Polish workers are (to name but one group).

Even if there was full employment and 20 surgeons were needed for both private and NHS hospitals, and the moat suitably experienced could be employed from Poland, you seriously wouldn't want them to be offered the jobs?

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Tax evasion is already an indelible product of being a Tory. 

I would prefer being called a Freemason , thank you..

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Doctors are an entirely different topic.

The BMA deliberately creates a scarcity to artificially drive up their wages and employment prospects.

Plenty of Brits would like to train for the job, they just won't let them, easily solved by training 2x or 3x more than they currently do, and let them compete for jobs  as with every other profession.

There is a world wide shortage of dr - people just don't want to do 9-11 years of training 

• Sad 1