Bottled gas

overherebc

3 minutes ago, colinneil said:

1320 baht for a 15 kg bottle, hells teeth our last 1 was 390 baht about 7 weeks ago in Banphai.

15kg or 48kg - sorry - that was the large tank so 48kg I guess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

380 Baht sounds familiar but the wife has taken care of calling the delivery guy the past 2 years, so I don't pay much attention to it.

I used to take the empties and swap myself at the shop in the village until we moved to the city a couple years ago.  Seem to recall it was up to 410 at one point out there.

Edited by 55Jay

20 hours ago, johng said:

The only way to keep your new tank is to take it to a filling station yourself...my wife was very angry that a new tank we had recently bought was exchanged for a filthy rusty old one...also they have a date stamped on them after which they should be inspected...some places won't except "expired tanks"

I always take it to a filling station. Price fluctuates according to the gas prices and I can't remember how much I paid last time. However, the tank's expiration date was about 6 or 9 months ahead so I asked the guy filling the tanks where can I go to exchange it. He looked back, saw 1 tank that looked good and new, checked the date on it which was about 3 years ahead, and said to me - here you go ????

• Like 1

22 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Do you mean the 15 Kg bottle or the refill ?, refill Chiang Mai 420 THB.

bottle cannot remember how much.

regards worgeordie

I think the deposit on the 15kg bottle is 2500, the refills where I am go from 420-440

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I. Got my last refill on 16th Dec. Price was 420 Baht for 15kg , delivered and connected. This was in Phuket and I cook every Day , breakfast and dinner , can’t believe it has lasted so long!

• Like 1