Mueller says he could not charge Trump as Congress weighs impeachment

webfact

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let me meet you half way.

Regardless of how we got to see the redacted Mueller report, when we did we discovered Barr had lied about ‘no more indictments from the Mueller investigation’.

It’s Barr’s lies that matter, not how we came to discover he was lying.

If indeed Barr lied it is not going to change anything re Trump. Even if Barr were to resign, nothing would change about the Mueller report. That's yesterday's news.

The Dems should face it- they probably ain't gonna get rid of Trump using the Mueller report. The only way they are going to get Trump out, IMO, is by winning the election, and they've got no winners there, yet. They'd better go look for another Jack Kennedy to save them, and while they are looking, it wouldn't hurt for them to come up with policies people will vote for.

Tell you what though, promise to get rid of big pharma and the medical insurers, bring in universal health care like Canada has, impose a graduated tax on the super rich and break up the Wall Street banks and other corrupt corporations and I'd vote for a Dem president.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Moe fiction...Barr was not forced to hand over anything....he didn't have to hand over a goddamn thing.

Keep spinning....

The letter was about Disingenuous Mueller pouting about how displeased he was that the media was

spinning the report....you keep spinning away as well.....the two best fiction writers on TV!

You're lying or you believe sources that are dishonest. If the latter, why didn't you take 2 minutes to establish the truth of the case. Here is a link to the text of Mueller's letter to Barr. There is absolutely nothing in it at all about the media. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Here are the crucial sentences. (In order to comply with thai visa rules limiting a quote to 3 sentences and still capture the gist of the letter's complaint, I eliminated once sentence which says that they told the dept of their misgivings on March 25.)

image.png.971c53c8f75be1509a1ed31998b92678.png

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/05/01/letter.32719.pdf

Let me meet you half way.

Regardless of how we got to see the redacted Mueller report, when we did we discovered Barr had lied about ‘no more indictments from the Mueller investigation’.

It’s Barr’s lies that matter, not how we came to discover he was lying.

Who hasn’t been indicted?
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

You're lying or you believe sources that are dishonest. If the latter, why didn't you take 2 minutes to establish the truth of the case. Here is a link to the text of Mueller's letter to Barr. There is absolutely nothing in it at all about the media. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Here are the crucial sentences. (In order to comply with thai visa rules limiting a quote to 3 sentences and still capture the gist of the letter's complaint, I eliminated once sentence which says that they told the dept of their misgivings on March 25.)

image.png.971c53c8f75be1509a1ed31998b92678.png

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/05/01/letter.32719.pdf

Mr Spinner, you're redacting stuff on your own now....what are you DOJ?

Put the line back in...let's read it together in context....let's see what led to "public confusion".....after all the public gets their news from?????.....give you one guess. 

Anyone can say Barr lied....in the eyes of the law you have to prove that he did.

Edited by JHolmesJr
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Mr Spinner, you're redacting stuff on your own now....what are you DOJ?

Put the line back in...let's read it together in context....let's see what led to "public confusion".....after all the public gets their news from?????.....give you one guess. 

Anyone can say Barr lied....in the eyes of the law you have to prove that he did.

Put the line back in? Really? I gave you a link to the entire letter. It's scarcely more than a page long. Is that too much reading for you to cope with? You're clearly lying and trolling.

Edited by bristolboy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Put the line back in? Really? I gave you a link to the entire letter. It's scarcely more than a page long. Is that too much reading for you to cope with?You're clearly lying and trolling.

You're the second biggest anti trump troll here....Mueller is a weak, spineless prosecutor doing the bidding of his handlers. The truth will be probed and revealed. He is subject to oversight by Bill Barr, his boss, who will not let

him slander a man without drawing a conclusion and signing his name to it. God bless Barr.

Bottom Line: Mueller may have realized congressional testimony could undermine his credibility

so he exited left of stage like a weasel.

Edited by JHolmesJr
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Getting caught substituting fiction for fact and then shamelessly back peddling....better get your backup TV ID ready for when you have to depart in a cloud of ignominy and return as a born again truth sayer (hopefully).

I noticed to edited my post before responding.

Well you needed to to make your faked point:

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Your spasm of vitriol is entirely irrelevant to the question of what was in Mueller's letter and the lie Barr told about it. I guess this is your way of conceding that you got it completely wrong.

Bill Barr is a formidable lawyer.....Im sure he's scared you think he lied....if I remember correct he said Mueller 

discussed the media misrepresentation with him in a phone call with others from DOJ present. I dont think its a good career move for the top law man to tell lies so openly. He's not as dumb as some anti trumpers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Bill Barr is a formidable lawyer.....Im sure he's scared you think he lied....if I remember correct he said Mueller 

discussed the media misrepresentation with him in a phone call with others from DOJ present. I dont think its a good career move for the top law man to tell lies so openly. He's not as dumb as some anti trumpers.

Still evading the issue, are you. That letter was nothing like what you said it was. I take no credit at all for getting it right. Anyone with basic literacy skills could do that. But getting it wrong, now that's special.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Still evading the issue, are you. That letter was nothing like what you said it was. I take no credit at all for getting it right. Anyone with basic literacy skills could do that. But getting it wrong, now that's special.

Just clarifying your attempts to once again provide half the truth (basically a lie)....Mr Barr says under oath that Mueller told him on a phone call (with others from DOJ on hand to corroborate) that he was concerned about media reporting not how Barr summarised RM's conclusions. So if they think that's a lie, they should go for it...I dont rate their chances against such a good lawyer though. 

Edited by JHolmesJr
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Just clarifying your attempts to once again provide half the truth (basically a lie)....Mr Barr says under oath that Mueller told him on a phone call (with others from DOJ on hand to corroborate) that he was concerned about media reporting not how Barr summarised RM's conclusions. So if they think that's a lie, they should go for it...I dont rate their chances against such a good lawyer though. 

Which is why in his speech Mueller made a point of noting that Barr refused Mueller's request to release the executive summary at the same time he released his own summary. Because he was concerned about media reporting. Sure.

And let's not forget how you got it wrong about the letter in the first place:

"The letter was about Disingenuous Mueller pouting about how displeased he was that the media was spinning the report."

Edited by bristolboy

17 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Barr says under oath.

Then Congress collect statements and evidence from others with knowledge of what Barr was talking about (under oath)...... and then call Barr back in to examine the gap.

• Confused 3

11 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Your frothing does not constitute a refutation.

more tap dancing by anti trump troll. he'll be gone when trump wins in 2020.

Aside: looking forward to getting that slimeball Mueller in front of congress he's terrible even with a prepared statement....will be fun to see him getting grilled and keep stonewalling. It won't just be the dems in there....the reps will rip him apart.

He's running scared.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Enough of the "I hate Mueller" stuff.  We get it, you can't refute the message so you are attacking the messenger.  We figured that out long ago, you can stop repeating yourself.

yes...only we the anti trump trolls can trash trump 24/7 and repeat ourselves endlessly.

despicable.

• Like 1

Enough of the "I hate Mueller" stuff.  We get it, you can't refute the message so you are attacking the messenger.  We figured that out long ago, you can stop repeating yourself.

Yes, we have enough I hate Mueller stuff guys, get back to the I hate Trump stuff...
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

yes...only we the anti trump trolls can trash trump 24/7 and repeat ourselves endlessly.

despicable.

2 hours ago, mogandave said:

Yes, we have enough I hate Mueller stuff guys, get back to the I hate Trump stuff...

The difference being that the anti-Trump crowd give legitimate reasons why Trump is dangerously incompetent, unqualified, unstable and bad for the country.  JHolmesJr seems incapable of anything beyond name calling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

The difference being that the anti-Trump crowd give legitimate reasons why Trump is dangerously incompetent, unqualified, unstable and bad for the country.  JHolmesJr seems incapable of anything beyond name calling.

You notice how he calls Jerry Nadler "corpulent" but somehow no adjectives ever to describe Trump's physique

• Like 1
  • Confused 1