can the pound hold 39bt

5 hours ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Yes they were out in force, claiming that Sterling was over-valued anyway. And this is just an adjustment to its true value. 

They did also post financial reports from before the Brexit vote , stating that the Pound was over valued and needs to devalue 

19 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I moved to Portugal , where is the place that I can get 3 euros to the Pound ?

The place that you told me about that gives 3 Euros to the Pound  ?

Ive never made such a statement,your dreaming it up in true brexiteer style.

21 minutes ago, transam said:

Perhaps he has changed his mind about Portugal and is now heading to Germany and is practicing the lingo eh...????

Dreaming Yet again ????????????????????????and Germany gets another mention ????

On 7/10/2019 at 10:58 AM, Jajazazajaja said:

Can’t wait to be back in Bangkok soon to listen to the old farts at the bar talk about the utter magnificence of Brexit whilst admitting they are considering moving to Cambodia due to the devaluation of the pound. 

Where for them after cambodia?  I've heard that England is great ????????????

Edited by bomber

22 minutes ago, bomber said:

Where for them after cambodia?  I've heard that England is great ????????????

"Heard"!!!!!!!!

You should know, you are living there and are likely to be there for sometime , considering that that 3 Euros to the Pound in Portugal was just a dream

22 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You will either have to take my word for it, take a look back through the threads or do a websearch yourself .

I am still in Portugual trying to get 3 Euros to the Pound 

Iam sure the same posters on here are aware I never made such statements,anyway good look with the search.

13 minutes ago, sanemax said:

"Heard"!!!!!!!!

You should know, you are living there and are likely to be there for sometime , considering that that 3 Euros to the Pound in Portugal was just a dream

I have 2/3 months more,iam actually in PT doing the necessary things needed,it's amazing how even here they think brexit won't happen

On 7/13/2019 at 6:45 AM, nauseus said:

Is that the name? Do you mean The Old English Pub?

Pound the worst performing major currency of the last 24 hours,6 months,and 1 year,pretty consistent imo

10 hours ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Never in human history has ignorance triumphed so emphatically over common sense. 

How low does the pound have to go before brexiteers have a rethink?

25 bht to the pound?

If it gets that low it has hit USD sub parity. 

Let it go wherever, just get out from that ungodly undemocratic fawning union.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Brexit is like Islamic terrorism ... con a bunch of numpties into doing stuff against their best interests. Meanwhile the "con men" like Farage, Rees Mogg, Tice and Banks will be cashing in like the bankruptcy capitalists they are.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Brexit is like Islamic terrorism ... con a bunch of numpties into doing stuff against their best interests. Meanwhile the "con men" like Farage, Rees Mogg, Tice and Banks will be cashing in like the bankruptcy capitalists they are.

The origin of the con jobs has been Brussels, for the last 50 years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexRich said:

It’s worth it tho. I don’t mind living on the streets, just as long as Westminster is free to pursue an independent trade policy. 

More turnip soup, anyone?  

• Haha 1