Video: No parking here! Foreign Subway franchisee in Pattaya rant

webfact

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Last thing you want to do is to get in a Thai man face and this shop owner hasn't learned it yet, the locals has tendency to remember and take revenge on those who has insulted them...

The "local" was very calm and well within his rights but don't let that stop you from crying and playing the victim...

5 hours ago, Anythingleft? said:

Lack of parking has IMO got to be a huge failure factor of most new business ventures

See so many new places move within 6 to 9 months, all with nowhere to park

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

How do you explain the success of 7-11?...

• Haha 2

Really?  If someone says don't park here, I tend to park elsewhere.  Things escalate, and being you are a frang, you are wrong.  How much can you afford to lose?  As they say in Thailand... "Up To You"

• Like 1

It is not unusual for business owners to lay claim to the road in front of their shops, as far as the central reservation apparently. And the selfish parking one sees in Thailand is legendary.  

The solution should be to make it no parking and actually issue tickets!

Bloody berks with their camera phones policing the world. 

Edited by jacko45k

3 minutes ago, freebyrd said:

Camera phones are a curse. If someone stuck a camera in my face like that, I'd stick something in theirs.

who cares the cameras!!  - it is what they record, that matters...

jobs done ????

Mmmm she could arrest me any day the female cop, maybe a little bit of resistance and she

might get a bit rough on me, and the girl on the far left is a little cutie as well. The girl in the middle

and the gestapo looking male  cop look like father and daughter, couldnt crack a smile if they won the

lottery. ( just an observation lol)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Who did you call to fix the punctures in your four tyres when you got back?

Did that happen, or are you spreading the scare tactic/story that is as old as yesterdays stale bread?

6 hours ago, Spaniel said:

The problem with parking in front of these "Thai owned" spots is when you come back you may find your vehicle has been keyed or worse.     My friend parked his motorcycle in a spot claimed by the motorcycle taxi guys.    They asked him to move his bike so he explained to them that the space was for any motorcycle.  When he returned both tires were flat.    At least they didn't slash the tires.

When and where please?

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, johng50 said:

Mmmm she could arrest me any day the female cop, maybe a little bit of resistance and she

might get a bit rough on me, and the girl on the far left is a little cutie as well. The girl in the middle

and the gestapo looking male  cop look like father and daughter, couldnt crack a smile if they won the

lottery. ( just an observation lol)

Juvenile comments, perhaps fueled by intoxicants?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Benmart said:

Did that happen, or are you spreading the scare tactic/story that is as old as yesterdays stale bread?

I know some people who have had their cars keyed and their tyres deflated/punctured here. I know some people who have had their lives threatened also, but not for parking issues.

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Last thing you want to do is to get in a Thai man face and this shop owner hasn't learned it yet, the locals has tendency to remember and take revenge on those who has insulted them...

With the same intelligence and memory as an elephant

7 hours ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

You're right, since Jokerman was terminated, there just hasn't been the enthusiasm for pointing that there once was; why, back in the day, one could almost guarantee two or three good pointings within twenty-four hours, plus bonus assorted, properly printed charts and diagrams. Now? We're lucky if we get one a week, and shabby affairs they are too: slouching rozzers in bursting uniforms, hand-drawn maps and chaotic reenactments, all with desultory pointings. 

Bring back BJ, I say!

Bring back BJ , really is there any point ?

Darn quick response. Compare this with the angry aunts from couple months ago... not sure exactly how, but hmmm folks block their residential driveway (I assume no parking, but hey...)... no help from coppers. But this... help me out folks