Two women injured in UK homophobic attack 'for refusing to kiss'

rooster59

8 minutes ago, mike787 said:

I wish I was there, would have engaged with these F^^^^^^s and taken them with me to Hell or Heaven, wouldn't matter cause I have friends on both sides...Cannot forgive that behavior. 

But then the headline would be "Man beats teenagers" or perhaps the yet to be confirmed (to paraphrase Ali G) "Is it because I is b-b-b....?"

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Do you have a link?

The op states that "Arrests have been made, police later added on Twitter, without elaborating."

All a bit odd....  The police stated on twitter????

Have the police arrested anyone or not?

BBC News. London. 7 June.

’ Ms Geymonat said one of the men spoke Spanish and the others had British accents ‘

It has now been reported that the police have made 4 arrests.

56 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps you need to dial down your cynicism, it took me less than a minute to turn this up:

http://news.met.police.uk/news/fifth-arrest-made-following-homophobic-attack-on-a-bus-in-camden-372015

Take one extra minute to read it... still doesn't reveal their names. 

One or more is 18, that's not a minor... so it's correct to be cynical.

The Covington Catholic schoolkids were doxxed in every media outlet and celebrities were calling for violence against them... they were minors.

Edited by jspill
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Again, you are not forced to attend a gay pride.  Gays like these things as its fun, a good party, colourful and a chance to meet people in their own community.  I don't think they would say you holding hands was pushing your 'straight agenda', or you having a wedding party was showing off you were straight.  That would be pretty petty and stupid.  

What about the straight pride parade recently announced in the US, gays are not forced to attend yet it's being heavily criticized in the liberal media, with calls to ban it from taking place. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, jspill said:

Take one extra minute to read it... still doesn't reveal their names. 

One or more is 18, that's not a minor... so it's correct to be cynical.

The Covington Catholic schoolkids were doxxed in every media outlet and celebrities were calling for violence against them... they were minors.

Take a minute to read the post by DD I was responding to.

28 minutes ago, jspill said:

An incident in the UK and you come up with whataboutary from an incident in the US.

Do I need to explain to you why that’s a nonsense point you tried to make?

9 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

I hope the women recover,another display of toxic masculinity and probably fuelled by alcohol,damn poor examples of males.

Indeed, had we been talking about a similar incident in Thailand, much would probably have been made by some on here of fragile Thai male egos. IHMO this despicable episode clearly demonstrates beyond any reasonable doubt that ego fragility is by no means the exclusive preserve of Thai males.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Reasonable force?? If I caught someone breaking into my house, I would attack him with everything I had and would make sure he was not able to use any weapon he may have, a knife, gun.

If he is unconscious or dead, he would not be able to use them, reasonable force?? aye right.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/04/suspected-burglar-dies-tussle-pensioner-78/

Might as well tag @ivor bigun

You are welcome.

Edited by Ceruhe
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps you need to dial down your cynicism, it took me less than a minute to turn this up:

http://news.met.police.uk/news/fifth-arrest-made-following-homophobic-attack-on-a-bus-in-camden-372015

I think dd was implying that no mention, so far has been made as to the ethnicity of the 5 cowards.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, nontabury said:

I think dd was implying that no mention, so far has been made as to the ethnicity of the 5 cowards.

I think their ethnicity is less important than the fact that they are thugs, and need to be charged before a court of law.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Don't bother, the only reason some members insisting on ethnicity is they are hoping the offenders are Muslim heritage so they can embark on a vilification campaign. The stats on ethnic crime in England & Wales are easily available from HMG e.g.

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2016

Tell me an ethnicity, religion or culture that does not have a disgusting record and an going problem of male violence against women, and male violence against LGBT people?

The violence perpetrated on these women is common in all societies and is committed by men of all ethnicities.

Pointing at violence against women and or LGBT people by men of other  ethnicities, religion or from other cultures is nothing more than a deflection from male violence in all ethnicities, religions and cultures.

The common factor across the lot is violent men.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 2:38 AM, Skallywag said:

Too bad the women didn't have tasers or stun guns...wait those are illegal in the UK.  Even pepper spray is illegal?!

How are unarmed people supposed to defend themselves against these ruffians? 

you,re not,up to 1937 you could own a pistol for self defense,[self defense is enshrined in british law,god help you if you use it in court]then in 1937 the police at the time said british people don,t need guns to defend theirselves with we,re here to do that,the firearms act was introduced and the rest is history.

4 minutes ago, kingdong said:

you,re not,up to 1937 you could own a pistol for self defense,[self defense is enshrined in british law,god help you if you use it in court]then in 1937 the police at the time said british people don,t need guns to defend theirselves with we,re here to do that,the firearms act was introduced and the rest is history.

This seems to be working very well for the US where armed people are defending themselves on a weekly bases. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, jspill said:

Example of anti-white vilification. From the Independent: 'The casual, bloody violence inflicted on two lesbians on a London bus is just a glimpse of British homophobia. It’s nothing new. But yet it’s undeniable that austerity, pro-Leave propaganda and Tory rule have created a toxic environment, one where fascism, hate and toxic masculinity can flourish unchecked'. 

Since nothing other than their age has been revealed, how can they be so sure about that? I just find the hypocrisy distasteful, they can freely vilify ethnic Brits but to do that to minorities would result in a jail sentence.

Your argument that this is somehow ‘anti white vilification’ only works if  “fascism, hate and toxic masculinity” are somehow characteristics of ‘white’ culture.

Without that being the case your argument is hogwash.

So Which is it?

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 8:15 AM, Yinn said:

Why the farangs hate the LGBT so much? The religion?

Up to them. Why other people hate it? Not their business.

They don't. This appears to be a group of teenage louts acting like scumbags on a night bus (at 2.30 am in the morning). 

The Metropolitan Police have already arrested them and they will be charged. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Your argument that this is somehow ‘anti white vilification’ only works if  “fascism, hate and toxic masculinity” are somehow characteristics of ‘white’ culture.

They are terms almost exclusively used when discussing whites. Toxic masculinity was coined by a white progressive in the 80s in the wake of the women's liberation movement to criticize 'institutions designed for men, such as sporting clubs and boys’ schools, that define a strongly-marked, even exaggerated, masculinity in their organizational culture'. And fascism, of course, originated in white countries. 

Using those terms doesn't bring non whites to the mind in the reader, it implies whites as heavily as possible without directly saying it. That after 'austerity, pro leave propaganda and Tory rule'. If you don't see how that paragraph heavily implies blame on white men, particularly straight white conservative males, there's no helping you. Using a incident where the perpetrators are unknown to do this is anti-white.

Same story with the Covington kids, which was held up as an example of toxic masculinity (and MAGA hat wearers as fascist) - https://longreads.com/2019/01/25/origins-of-toxic-masculinity/ Quietly memory holed once that whole incident was debunked after all the facts came out. 

The famous Gillette ad was also held up as an example of toxic masculinity, in which all almost of the bullies are white males and compassionate men who stop them are depicted by minorities.

But fine if you reject that, another example then.

The UK Gay police association were found guilty of making false claims that Christians were responsible for a sharp rise in 'hate crime' attacks on homosexuals. They produced an ad using images of blood and the Bible as the background to claims of a 74 per cent increase in attacks. The Advertising Standards Authority said the GPA failed to back-up its figures and unfairly implied that Christians are driven by religious motives to hate and abuse homosexuals. https://www.standard.co.uk/news/gay-police-association-banned-from-using-christian-hate-crime-advert-7176705.html

Again, implying whites as heavily as possible without directly saying it, as most UK Christians are white.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Tell me an ethnicity, religion or culture that does not have a disgusting record and an going problem of male violence against women, and male violence against LGBT people? The violence perpetrated on these women is common in all societies and is committed by men of all ethnicities. Pointing at violence against women and or LGBT people by men of other  ethnicities, religion or from other cultures is nothing more than a deflection from male violence in all ethnicities, religions and cultures. The common factor across the lot is violent men.

Is support for the death penalty for homosexuality the same everywhere? Is rape of women committed at the same rates on different continents? No. Saying 'it happens everywhere' is a deflection from higher rates of male violence in certain ethnicities, religions and cultures.

P.S. Also forgot to mention Jussie Smollett of course. We've seen lately the tendency for the media to manufacture hate crime hoaxes that vilify whites, because whites aren't committing them enough on their own. Smollett was a media-connected gay celebrity, who accused white conservative males of a homophobic and racist attack. Full support of the anti-white media before any suspects were even apprehended. Later revealed to be a complete fabrication, and he escapes any charges.

Edited by jspill
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jspill said:

Example of anti-white vilification. From the Independent: 'The casual, bloody violence inflicted on two lesbians on a London bus is just a glimpse of British homophobia. It’s nothing new. But yet it’s undeniable that austerity, pro-Leave propaganda and Tory rule have created a toxic environment, one where fascism, hate and toxic masculinity can flourish unchecked'

Since nothing other than their age has been revealed, how can they be so sure about that? I just find the hypocrisy distasteful, they can freely vilify ethnic Brits but to do that to minorities would result in a jail sentence.

Why are you claiming an attack on 'whites' Are you saying non white British citizens do not engage in homophobic violence. However, the claims of increased violence against gays and others in the same grouping are incorrect since the rise of extremist elements within Brexit, plenty on this forum. BTW don't you find it distasteful many are alleging non whites (code for Muslims) are responsible for the attack without any proof whatsoever? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1