Public disillusioned with self-serving politicians: poll

webfact

17 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Same in your own country and my own country.

People go into politics for power, for money, or a combination of both.

Not for the common good!

In my home country, which I imagine is the same worldwide, they speak of being in "public service, or "serving the public".

Oh, bull crap, call a spade a spade. We all know who you are serving.

• Like 1

The election was nothing more than an exercise to keep a small minded usurper in power to pleasure the elitist machine.  Some Thais I speak to say they are oblivious to what is going on or too scared to speak their mind.  Very few on this forum expected cha cha to be embraced, but he was by those with less than nimble minds.  Shaky means there is hope for Thailand. 

• Like 1

A country printing tens of thousands of posters promoting the Prime Minister as "Uncle Tu" (see the billboard by the OP) ........ Did not see (and I am not a fan of her either) any counter prints showing Sudarat as "Auntie Su" or similar ????

All those 89% may consider, that this whole house of cards is collapsing much sooner than we all might think. There are 250 unelected people (Uncle Tu calls them senators) who are power hungry or somehow related in power strings among themselves. Do you think they are not envying each other all the time for more power, money and influence? The hickhack will start anytime soon and might be over before Klitsmats is blessing all elevator loudspeakers with their "Jinger Ben".

Stay tuned, the "emperor's new cloths" fairy tale has just started - once more again!

• Like 2

Prayut better order more of those Troop Carriers from the US, and maybe increase the military budget as quickly as possible, he may need to squash an uprising of angry citizens. I mean this is the reason for having an Army, correct, to squash citizens who disobey?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

In summary, the majority of the public has not been duped by the election charade and are disappointed in the results...

As the old saying goes, "You can put lipstick in a pig - but it's still a pig."

images.jpg.59f56bf91893ecf85cfbb5f9cc6641b4.jpg