Three farming chemicals purchase permits now open

webfact

Three farming chemicals purchase permits now open

a741aebbd7e13300e1e759e382047e53_small.jpg

BANGKOK, 14 June 2019(NNT) - The regulation of Paraquat, Glyphosate, and Chlorpyrifos in agriculture will be effective from 20th October this year. The Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives has developed a regulation system for these chemicals where farmers must apply for a chemical purchase permit which requires training and tests.

The Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives’ (MOAC) Permanent Secretary Anan Suwannarat has invited farmers who wish to use Paraquat, Glyphosate, and Chlorpyrifos to register themselves with the Department of Agricultural Extension and apply for the chemicals purchase permit from today as part of the usage control regulation program covering these three chemicals to ensure safety.

As part of the program, the Department of Agricultural Extension will provide the necessary training for tapioca, corn, oil palm, fruit, grains, and flower farmers, while the Rubber Authority of Thailand will provide the necessary training and examinations for rubber farmers, while the Office of the Cane and Sugar Board will provide training for cane farmers. Officials from the three agencies will receive training from the Department of Agriculture, and will further train chemical sprayers and local officials such as village headmen and sub district administrative organizations’ permanent secretaries.

Farmers can register and apply for the chemicals purchase permit on chem.doae.go.th website, Farmbook application, or at any district agricultural office. They can choose to receive training via the E-learning system, or apply to sit for the examination directly. Applicants who fail their first examination can retake the examination on one more occasion. It is expected some 1 million farmers will apply to qualify in this program.

nnt_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright nnt 2019-06-14

dangerous toxic chemicals used for years, decades, some banned in other countries and now they will start to give instructions on how to use .... just WOW

those chemicals are linked to CANCER and maybe a part reason why people incline to VIOLENCE over nothing as the brain is gone, the thinking one as a starter

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, sherwood said:

I went through the ChemCert training procedure in Australia for 15 years. Think I will just buy in bulk before October.

Used with consideration and moderation, I have no problem with using Glyphosate.

If you have no problem killing people that's ok ...

Monsanto is losing case after case in the US for their harmful products and you think

in "moderation" it's ok to use poison !!!

How stupid has the world become ?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sherwood said:

I went through the ChemCert training procedure in Australia for 15 years. Think I will just buy in bulk before October.

Used with consideration and moderation, I have no problem with using Glyphosate.

The  "bulk buy" is happening already. It will  take  a couple of years  for those who  use it it  multiple  mix ratios to use it all up and then resort to the  back door  sales from retailers who  have   many  litres  available already!

There is  no "safe " chemical intervention for undesirable plants. For those plants/food cops modified to  suck it up and  not  actually die  pass the  converted crap in same plants  on to  you and others that  eat it is  naive belief  Monsanto & CO are  honest !

Guest Jerry787

they know very well such poisoning stuff will fload the market just a little more expensive and farmers will use it a lot, careless of nothing.

for sure some nice pay off... otherwise they shall be banned for ever !