VIDEO: Aussie man rages after being arrested by police in Pattaya

webfact

Poor old Con, big hearted guy for sure. Would need one for the size of the man.l

Leave the fella be. Sure he feels stupid enough, same as that Pommy git who stole the 2K baht from that woman in the supermarket. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Purdey said:

One bad egg spoils it for everyone trying to have a peaceful life.

I know. This guy has set back goodwill towards big-headed, big bellied, and big footed guys a hundred years or more.

4 minutes ago, Jaxxper said:

Having a row with the police anywhere is not a good plan. Some people just don't know when to stop digging.

you got that right, best way to deal with the police is be polite and respectful and hope for the best they deal with a lot of shxt people here so if your lucky and they take a bit of a liking to you it may work out a bit cheaper for you, all the balls are all in their court.

3 minutes ago, Torrens54 said:

Lock the scumbag up for a month then deport him up for a month, then deport him back to Greece...Australia doesn’t want him.

Probably born in Oz to third generation immigrants

• Like 2

He was lucky not to get a good kicking from either the police or bystanders - I rather think that the presence of cameras had a lot to do with that!

Swearing at the police and/or civilian Thais is definitely not going to win friends or any sort of support.  

As others have said, I think the police were very restrained in this particular case.

The idiot turned a minor act of stupidity into a major incident 

Edited by VBF

5 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

And he should be able to pass a Thai culture course for retards. 

Plus 2000 baht fine for taking his t shirt off in public lol

All he had to do was accept responsibility for a small problem. Now he has to take responsibility and get nicked.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gillyflower said:

I don't think Greeks went to Australia in those days.

I think the first shipment of xxxxx arrived in Australia from England in that year. Nothing to do with Greeks.

Maybe  judges  could  do like in american style  sentencing with minor  drunk  and disporderly offenses.

Sentence forangs  to Thai culture coarses as a warning or next  arresr shall  be deportation.

6 minutes ago, chuang said:

I think the first shipment of xxxxx arrived in Australia from England in that year. Nothing to do with Greeks.

The first known Greeks to arrive in Australia in 1829 were a group of seven sailors who were transported to New South Wales to serve a sentence for piracy that was given to them by a British naval court. The sailors were eventually pardoned, but two decided to stay and settle. Although they could have never known, they would soon be joined by many sailors from their home country.

6 hours ago, Pilotman said:

and we sometimes wonder why we get a hard time from Immigration. We all get tarred with the same brush when these morons get into trouble. 

We would still get a hard time even if all westerners stopped getting into trouble. Go figure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, BigC said:

Sentence forangs  to Thai culture coarses as a warning or next  arresr shall  be deportation.

This bloke doesn't need to be any more coarse.

I have a yoghurt in my fridge with more culture than him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, GreenerGrass said:

So anyone that gets a little pissed makes a mistake by making a total ass of himself, no violent behavioir, no thievery but should face deportation and blacklisted in your eyes. You plonker get with reality! Should deport you on a row boat into the Sea!

Getting pissed is not making a mistake, drunks can make asses of themselves without getting violent, or stealing.

if a federico fellini movie could be named after a place it would be called "pattaya" . or perhaps "la putana vita" takeoff on "la dolce vita"

fellini a noted italian director is know for movies depicting the abstract, surreal and bizarre

Edited by atyclb

5 hours ago, jonclark said:

Storm in a tea cup - really nothing more than that. 

All this nonsense about deportation and lock him up. 

No nonsense involved locking up someone who is drunk and making a nuisance of himself, also, someone who is regularly getting drunk in public should be deported after a few warnings.