Female pickpocket gang in London caught on camera stealing Thai tourist’s purse

rooster59

1 hour ago, johng50 said:

I dont know but i have looked at this numerous times, to me it looks staged, dont know but too many things just look like its staged.

Call me cynical, I reckon set up as well. Bet they claim travel insurance for LV purse from BKK market stall and prioce of real object, with the Cartier ring that was in the purse for safe keeping.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, watcharacters said:

The video doesn't look to be as if it's a CCTV.     It looks ground level and taken by someone with the Thai couple.  It's clearly designed to focus on them specifically and got their reaction upon  discovering the theft.

then it is highly suspicious 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, richiejom said:

Simply not true...I often speak Thai with my wife out of reflex when something shocks me here because you adopt the language of culture you live in...especially if you've been there for a long time and learned the language well.  I don't think they are tourists if theyre both married to farrang with surnames and aged 51 thats a lot of time speaking English

My wife has even spoken English with other Thai's here and had to stop and ask herself 'why am I speaking English with Thai's"

"I don't think they are tourists if theyre both married to farrang with surnames and aged 51 thats a lot of time speaking English".

If they don't live in London and are visiting London they are tourists, just as are all the British people who are tourists in their own country when they take trips.  And the Thais in Thailand who visit places other than their home area, they are all tourists.

"...and aged 51..."

What are the age limits in order to be classed as tourists in UK?

18 hours ago, icymanipulator82 said:

Why does Engerland let in these eastern european scumbags? 

For the same reason that some British scumbags are allowed into other European countries, EU law.

Edited by Just Weird
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Caine said:

Well the culprits are certainly not British, unfortunately this is the slime we are importing from Eastern Europe. Sooner we get out of the European Union and stop this benefit scrounging shit coming to Britain the better.

You know that how?

Edit: You don't, of course.

Edited by Just Weird
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, ta158 said:

so an article about pickpocketing makes it Uncivilized? but in thailand when tourists get stabbed,shot,attacked,murdered,raped, raped and murdered, people (farangs) say it is perfectly safe country. but as soon as something minor happens to tourists in Europe it is an shithole, it is unsafe, it is uncivilized etc lmao. 

It's the same thing. No difference. uncivilized is the reference to the behavior. In my humble opinion people who continue to say a place is safe with all the violence going on around them are in denial. OR, the proclaim to have enough money to turn a blind eye because they never go where these things happen or want to know about them. Either way it's all the same.

6 hours ago, Sonhia said:

<deleted>! OMG!

A Thai pick-pocketed... No!!! An untouchable robbed...what next?

Lets not forget about the millions of  tourists plus ex pats to Thailand who have been cheated, extorted, robbed, threatened, beaten, the hundreds if not more killed, abused sexually, phyisically, mentally, racially, humiliated, attacked, victamized and so on. Human trafficking. Human rights bla bla bla...AND THE LADYBOY PICK POCKET GANGS IN WALKING STREET PATTAYA THAILAND!!! The open trade of fraudulant goods. Children used as slaves plus slaverary, animal rights and soooooo on....

I guess the above paragraph does not matter.

Paradise...

You're right, nothing you said in that post matters; garbage, whether it's accurate or exaggerated, rarely does.

Edited by Just Weird

2 hours ago, yogi100 said:

They must have convinced the two pikey women to take part in the ruse. You know the one whose hand is seen dipping the bag and her accomplice?

Do you reckon it's a set up and the two supposed thieves are in for a cut of the pay out?

I've heard the Prudential are looking for good claims investigators.

Another poster also questioned why 2 or 3 (likely Romanian) women would participate in this alleged 'scam'?

It's always possible of course, but it seems unlikely.

Edited by dick dasterdly
  • Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 10:40 AM, rkidlad said:

I expect to see the UK police holding a press conference with the victims pointing at the thieves. Also, the big issue isn’t that foreigners had their stuff stolen. What I care about is that these thieves apologize for tarnishing the UK’s reputation. 

Reputation  ha ha   the u.k. (supposedly a freee country) has more laws telling you what you cannot do than china (an openly repressed country)  is that the reputation you were thinking of ?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

The pickpockets were pretty slick but I'm kind of amazed that they targeted the Thai ladies when they were filming themselves with the selfie stick and phone. Maybe they knew how much cash the lady had in her bag and took the chance.

No selfie stick used. You need an arm to hold one.

35 minutes ago, Naamblar2014 said:

Never mind,  soon there will be a story of a London cabbie of east European descent handing into the police a wallet left in his taxi. ????

For a Eastern European just off the Eurostar I doubt they would have the Knowledge for a London Taxi Driver licence.  

Any property left in a London Black Cab should be handed into a police station within 24 hrs and is then forwarded to the TfL (Transport for London) lost property office, I do not recall it being news worthey when a taxi driver hands in a wallet which I assume many are handed in daily.

maxresdefault.jpg.7e0d9540925f85dafbaa83a5e3801f18.jpg

As for pickpocketing in London it was rif 200 years ago when charles Dicken penned Oliver Twist and probably as old as Prostitution.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 4:55 AM, Maverell said:

Last year 80% of offenders convicted of pick pocketing in London last year were from Romania.

Yup, quality tourists.....hang on, we talking about Thailand or London here?

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2019 at 1:52 PM, wgdanson said:

Agree. If we can see it on the video, why didn't the person videoing it see?

Because it happened behind her - it's not rocket science!!

What is wrong with people on here?  If this was in Thailand it would be typical sneaky thieving / greedy Thais.  But because it happened in farangland the Thais are lying / making it up / faking it??

This forum just gets worse and worse.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, johng50 said:

I dont know but i have looked at this numerous times, to me it looks staged, dont know but too many things just look like its staged.

A Thai movie in the making ..555

Edited by elliss

23 hours ago, wreckingcountry said:

When or if they catch surely the Thais will accept kneeling Wais and very sorry? Hmm somehow I don’t think that will be enough !

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Gold has exceptional lubricating qualities .. 555

Edited by elliss
  • Thanks 1

Was at least four women involved and Police will already have cctv of them operating, just a matter of nabbing them in the act. British Transport Police will get to feel their collars as they have the main pick pocket teams on the ground coupled to the Met being busy with all the Knife Crime, Scooter Robbery and Acid Attacks... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1