Thai women beauty

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

It helps that they have acces to some money.....good style is good style not all Thai women have it...id be pleased with a wife looking liker yours at 60...

Even if she wasn’t your own ...

• Like 1

I rather like the fact that my wife has aged gracefully. 

She's not the woman she was 20 years ago, but neither am I the same man I was 20 years ago.

It's only recently she finally stopped dying her hair, and as I have told her for many years, I love an older woman with that salt and pepper hair look, to at least, it's super sexy on an older lady.

I would also agree on the fact that money plays a big factor.

The village ladies after a lifetime of hard work, often are in bad shape, missing a few teeth and looking much older than their years, and I think that is true in most societies to a greater or lesser extent.

But I know it's a cliche, but 'if' it's real love, that sort of transcends the ravages of time, and you just grow old gracefully together

• Like 2

3 hours ago, totally thaied up said:

See plenty of woman in my village at this age that look terrible. Reason is most don't have access to money, have been working in a field or as vendor and are black from the sun and faces have turned like a prune. Its a hard life. Add a short haircut to it and that just adds to the mess. The girls in my village that work say bar mostly have beer guts now and are pretty porky. All the young  pretty ones are not here- they are down South working. Only the office workers/teachers in our village seem to keep in better shape. You see them out walking around Ampur after work and some are pretty impressive.

Nope having money or a better job (like out of the sun) for them makes a very big difference.

Thai women , with ATM darling , tend to age better.

However that said , my top age limit is 35 . 555

PS , my  gorgeous sister in law , only 20  has gone to Pattaya,

looking for a good farlang.  Pattaya not have, good farlang, so sad .

I am broken hearted , she is a diamond .

Edited by elliss
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I'm assuming, the order of the ladies in text description above is reverse to their order in the photo....

OK , give us a clue , which lady is your wife .

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Personally I think we should accept that we all get older, get wrinkles, etc.

The woman in the pictures above seems to take care of herself. But she still shows some wrinkles in her face. Good!

It seems more and more women in this world just can't accept reality. Madonna is such a case. They have surgery after surgery and hope to keep the young look for a little longer. And often this just looks wrong especially with too much botox, etc.

How about we accept reality. And part of that reality is that we will never look like we used to look 20 years ago. Accept it and live with it and life becomes a lot easier.

7159981b5e668994066be2c1d7c6624a.jpg.e75a49fff08b9be06cb1b13f8d02126e.jpg

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Personally I think we should accept that we all get older, get wrinkles, etc.

The woman in the pictures above seems to take care of herself. But she still shows some wrinkles in her face. Good!

It seems more and more women in this world just can't accept reality. Madonna is such a case. They have surgery after surgery and hope to keep the young look for a little longer. And often this just looks wrong especially with too much botox, etc.

How about we accept reality. And part of that reality is that we will never look like we used to look 20 years ago. Accept it and live with it and life becomes a lot easier.

7159981b5e668994066be2c1d7c6624a.jpg.e75a49fff08b9be06cb1b13f8d02126e.jpg

No problem , she can find lonely vulnerable farang with money . He can take care she . 

• Haha 1

Often this discussion often revolves around whether we are talking about real relationships or the 60 something with the 20 something.

Most real relationships understand, we all age. Thai, Asian, Farang, thats all a part of the cycle of life.

Dwelling on whether one racial type ages better than another is specious at best.

Just love your partner for who she is, young or old and you won't go far wrong

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Often this discussion often revolves around whether we are talking about real relationships or the 60 something with the 20 something.

Most real relationships understand, we all age. Thai, Asian, Farang, thats all a part of the cycle of life.

Dwelling on whether one racial type ages better than another is specious at best.

Just love your partner for who she is, young or old and you won't go far wrong

How do you know if I have a real relationship?  Often this discussion revolves around men too poor to afford a real relationship.  Real Rolex - Fake Rolex - money makes the difference.  

Edited by marcusarelus
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Benroon said:

They do age really well - I cannot forget a girl I met in BKK I would have sworn was in her late teens - she was 34 with 3 kids !!!!!

I've heard more than one girl attribute it to their love of eating chicken feet - I laughed it off but then googled it and indeed they are nearly 100% collagen - women in the west pay up to £200 for a small tub of that !! ????

However if they could just drop the 3 inch thick bras which have conned so many of us - that would be appreciated ????

Hmm maybe thats it. No matter where we have lived my wife has always eaten chicken feet.

I find it totally disgusting, but she loves them.

We make our weekly trip to Walmart, where they rather cutely label them 'Chicken Paws'.

Makes it sound better than the reality! LOL