Video: Thai lady shopper throws a hissy fit after the thief alarm sounds

webfact

1 minute ago, HLover said:

Very good, a world without selfies is a cruel place, indeed.

Actually what makes it worse is near the end she actually starts moving (kicking) the coins with her feet.

I'm surprised that none of the other Thais there spoke to her about that.

22 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

maybe before this she went to Home Pro and asked someone for help. :shock1: and this store was the last straw. :clap2:

You have reminded me . Home Pro do it yer self , staff hiding as easily confused .  Went to one years ago before the staff were glued to their apps.  We needed a ceiling fan , the fan dept. had about 6 species going round on the ceiling . I said while pointing ' I want that one , will be back after I get some paint , The chap went off to find a mate.

When I came back there was a ladder in the middle of the room and they had taking the one I liked down. Not one boxed up but the very one from the ceiling. Silly thing was I got a discount as now second hand .

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

Serious loss of face here. While we could have done without the histrionics, her indignation is understandable if she is innocent and the alarm was faulty. I got "pinged" by the theft alarm one day while walking INTO a Big C. There was no one else around, so it must have been me (and I'm as pure as the driven snow, not even an evil thought in my head). Thank the stars this wasn't America and I'm not black.

That's happened to me a few times and Security told me it;s the chip in one of my cards.   As i normally carry three cards i tried them all and they all set off the alarm !

• Thanks 1