Liam Fox to apologise to Ivanka Trump for ambassador's leaked memos

snoop1130

10 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Well since you brought it up, I'll have to admit that I didn't get millions from my daddy, squander it on bad business deals to the tune of 4 bankruptcies, con the life savings out of ordinary people, constantly stiff contractors working for me, hire illegals on a routine basis, cheat on my wife(s) repeatedly, dodge military service with a fake deferment, sexually assault countless women, and constantly lie my ass off about all things big and small.  Oh, I also didn't win a Presidential election with the help of the Russians.  So yea, my life has been rather uneventful compared to your boy Trump. 

You forgot to mention the University, ripping students off and fake degrees. 

10 hours ago, jesimps said:

Quote “Malicious leaks of this nature ... can actually lead to a damage to that relationship, which can therefore affect our wider security interest.” Unquote

It isn't the leak that's the problem, it's the fact that our ambassador actually said it. If true, then fire Darroch (who's position is now untenable), then find out who leaked it, in that order. The leaker must've had clearance up to at least "Secret" to have had access to that report.

Why fire somebody for being honest ? I know Trump lies constantly but that does not mean its obligatory.

On 7/8/2019 at 6:16 PM, snoop1130 said:

a leak of confidential memos in which the UK ambassador describes the U.S. administration as “dysfunctional” and “inept”.

There's probably an irony in all these leaked UK Ambassador's memos in that the U.S. intelligence agencies most likely have copies as well. But given the nature of the UK Ambassadore's description of Trump and his administration, the U.S. intelligence agencies would withhold the content of those memos from the White House. Trump tends to punish the messenger of bad tidings.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 12:44 AM, jayboy said:

It's not a dissenting voice you provide, just an incoherent and illogical puerile rant that one might expect of a five year old - "Well, what have you done that makes you so special "...etc etc ad nauseam.

You seem to be a first class <deleted>.........ad nauseam.

On 7/9/2019 at 1:34 PM, TGIR said:

Per usual, not a dissenting voice in the crowd, except maybe mine.  Maybe all you poor souls on this forum who have nothing better to do than smash Trump daily could entertain us with some stories of your exploits and successes in life.   Surely they would make Trump pale by comparison.   I know I would be thrilled to know more about you all.

Well, I confess, that I didn't have the foresight to have a daddy rich enough to bail me out of bankruptcy 4 times. My bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:16 AM, Berkshire said:

Well since you brought it up, I'll have to admit that I didn't get millions from my daddy, squander it on bad business deals to the tune of 4 bankruptcies, con the life savings out of ordinary people, constantly stiff contractors working for me, hire illegals on a routine basis, cheat on my wife(s) repeatedly, dodge military service with a fake deferment, sexually assault countless women, and constantly lie my ass off about all things big and small.  Oh, I also didn't win a Presidential election with the help of the Russians.  So yea, my life has been rather uneventful compared to your boy Trump. 

Above nominated by me, POST of the THREAD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Hope he gets another post. One where the government is headed by a competent person. 

Most other posts would be a demotion...

He has done 44 years service so should be due his pension soon anyway, and he sure won't go hungry, he could dine out every night as a guest speaker, but there again a peer speaking on Radio4 yesterday said he hoped Sir Kim would be joining them, I am sure the next POTUS will be making a personal apology to Sir Kim...  

3 hours ago, Basil B said:

Most other posts would be a demotion...

He has done 44 years service so should be due his pension soon anyway, and he sure won't go hungry, he could dine out every night as a guest speaker, but there again a peer speaking on Radio4 yesterday said he hoped Sir Kim would be joining them, I am sure the next POTUS will be making a personal apology to Sir Kim...  

I hope he elevated to "Lord Darroch of Truth", and appointed to the House of Lords. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2019 at 8:41 AM, jayboy said:

You are talking rubbish.There is no blame to be attached to the Ambassador whatsoever - he was simply doing his job.The serious offense is the leak of secret information and this needs to be ruthlessly investigated with severe consequences for the culprits.

I see that you and other geniuses on this thread have not bothered to read Liam Fox's comments with care.He was not apologizing for the Ambassador's comments but rather for the malicious leaking.

Jayboy, surely by now you should know anyone who clings to, or supports, apologizes for, attacks critics of, Trump seem incapable of grasping basic high school concepts of, well, any slightly nuanced shit whatsoever!

Ironically, they'll latch onto absurd claims as gospel truth -if Trump says it. He's lied thousands of times, and most of the facts to prove it, existed BEFORE he was POTUS.

It matters not. Their minds are made up and they'll follow him into the mouth of hell, like the poor fools in Hitler's Berlin bunker 1945.????