"What about my brand new car!?" Thai lady fusses as Frenchman lies in pool of blood

webfact

"What about my brand new car!?" Thai lady fusses as Frenchman lies in pool of blood

4pm.jpg
Picture: Raksiamnews

Sawang Boriboon rescue foundation who rushed to a Pattaya housing estate found a French pensioner in a pool of blood with head and facial injuries. 

Nearby was a Thai woman fussing over her red plate Toyota Camry that was scratched on the right rear.

Jean Paul, 67, was taken to Pattaya Memorial hospital after first aid was administered at the scene.

Witnesses at the Choke Chai 4 housing estate said that the Frenchman's sight was not what it was and that the area was badly lit. 

4pm1.jpg
Picture: Raksiamnews

He probably couldn't see where he was going on his Fino that was only slightly damaged. 

Mrs Chorpraka Witchai, 52, was concerned about her new car that was parked outside, reported Raksiamnews on Facebook. 

She had only got it from the showroom less than a week ago - now this had happened, she complained. 

Source: Raksiamnews

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

And that was your subtile way of saying that all Thais live like cave people, animals or at least that you are standing high above that woman and her family?

No it was my way of saying the some people keep there motorbikes in their living room..I use to do the same  but its a bit difficult riding them up to the 3rd floor  so now keep them on the road. ????

The reason to keep them in the living room is to prevent theft and damage...also keeps the paint looking lovely with no sun or bird poo damage.

Edited by johng
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I weekly get new dents and scratches on my new car, from parking in indoor and outdoor parking lots!  The old car I just sold, had 50+ dents and scratches from people parking next to me.  Maybe that is why she chose to park outside on the road?

Edited by Xonax
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1