UK after brexit...GBP v THAI BAHT

9 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Not that Hard Brexiteers care about any figures including a Brexit induced down of 25% in Sterling.

In that 25% you said, how many percents you think is Brexit induced? All of the 25%? The Russian lost 15% and they are not Brexiting.

Brexit will come to an end at some point soon, but EU trouble will go on and on until they're all bankrupt. Then it'll be like Eurovision song contest which no one cares about really.   Or perhaps only you left, interested.

Why new Brighton?
You'll enjoy yourself more at Brighton.
Brighton is so gay. You'll love it.
We were looking for somewhere supposedly cheaper than Blackpool and Brighton certainly wouldn't fit that bill. Sorry that gays are a problem for some Hard Brexiteers. They have enough problems as it is with GBPUSD lurching below 1.25

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

In that 25% you said, how many percents you think is Brexit induced? All of the 25%? The Russian lost 15% and they are not Brexiting.
Brexit will come to an end at some point soon, but EU trouble will go on and on until they're all bankrupt. Then it'll be like Eurovision song contest which no one cares about really.   Or perhaps only you left, interested.
Brexit. Twinned with Putin. Fantastic.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SheungWan said:

We were looking for somewhere supposedly cheaper than Blackpool and Brighton certainly wouldn't fit that bill. Sorry that gays are a problem for some Hard Brexiteers. They have enough problems as it is with GBPUSD lurching below 1.25

Hard life for you, isn't it? Panicking all day, every time the £ moves. Calm down, The Lurch was about 7 pence. You'll survive that I hope.

Sterling at 27 month low against the Greenback. Sterling/Baht close now to slipping through 38 interbank and already is at all Thai banks exchange booths.

This blond lunatic likely to become leader next week will force through no deal than god forbid watch Sterling head towards parity with the Greenback likewise Sterling/Euro

These are utterly savage times....

Thailand is completely over for Brits

Sterling at 27 month low against the Greenback. Sterling/Baht close now to slipping through 38 interbank and already is at all Thai banks exchange booths.
This blond lunatic likely to become leader next week will force through no deal than god forbid watch Sterling head towards parity with the Greenback likewise Sterling/Euro

Maybe it is over for some. Too many Brits still living in an Imperial dreamworld and now paying the price. There has been a lifetime of Sterling crises, but this one is turbo-charged.

1 hour ago, Chivas said:

Poor Brits- for those with money the world is our oyster card. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chivas said:

As fears of a 'no deal' Brexit intensify, the British pound tumbled on Tuesday to its weakest level against the dollar since April 2017, falling 0.8% - its biggest intraday drop since March - to $1.2419.

GBP

The pound has been weakening steadily as the Tory leadership race has progressed, amid fears that the frontrunner, Boris Johnson, has vowed to leave the EU on Oct. 31 with or without a deal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SheungWan said:

Maybe it is over for some. Too many Brits still living in an Imperial dreamworld and now paying the price. There has been a lifetime of Sterling crises, but this one is turbo-charged.

Virtually all that I read about seem to be red carding the situation. I went to Bulgaria this summer instead of Thailand only 2nd time in three decades I have gone anywhere but Thailand

Theres no recovery this time. Perfect storm reference exchange rates,

There will be no high(er) season this winter make no mistake.

Just now, beautifulthailand99 said:

What do we want NO DEAL when do we want it NOW !  

Image result for BURNING POUNDS

If we go no deal you will be hit with sooooo many problems in general moving forward that it wont make the slightest difference if Sterling/Baht was even 50 right now such will be the unfolding mess that will become all too evident

People voted out yes (I did) but nobody voted to cut our own throats

7 hours ago, Chivas said:

malagateddy says back up to 50 within 3 months of a no deal

4 hours ago, Chivas said:

If we go no deal you will be hit with sooooo many problems in general moving forward that it wont make the slightest difference if Sterling/Baht was even 50 right now such will be the unfolding mess that will become all too evident

People voted out yes (I did) but nobody voted to cut our own throats

our WTO partner mauratania will be looking for holiday makers,only an hour or so further than the canaries which will seem like monte carlo to the skint brits ????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Yes well, he probably will not want to hear Morgan Stanley considering Sterling parity with USD. Considered range 1.00 to 1.10. Why? No-deal Brexit fallout. Another Well Done Boris achievement.

add boris to the list along with carney,JRM,Farage, give me a german/french/bulgarian/mauratanian master anyday ????

7 hours ago, Chivas said:

i have 75k eur in euro bank, would you advise me to lift the euro after brexit , as GBP will certainy drop

i have set up an alert on XE

or put my euro into something else

2 hours ago, nomad2019 said:

i have 75k eur in euro bank, would you advise me to lift the euro after brexit , as GBP will certainy drop

i have set up an alert on XE

or put my euro into something else

GOLD

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Yes well, he probably will not want to hear Morgan Stanley considering Sterling parity with USD. Considered range 1.00 to 1.10. Why? No-deal Brexit fallout. Another Well Done Boris achievement.

And you've been buying Sterling already? Ooh never mind. Maybe next time?

1 hour ago, Perhaps2more said:

The referendum did not ask to choose between to cut our throats and not to cut our throats. Only Leave or Remain without any condition attached to them. It was not leave or remain to be richer. How do you know that we will be richer within the EU? Greece, Spain, Italy?, next may be UK, France. Trying to be in the Euro crashed UK economy in the late 80's. It has been good to keep the £ and now it will be better to trade with the world. The world largest markets are not in the EU. Major countries in the EU are in trouble. Why would you want to stay and share their financial disaster?

total rubbish,the euro didnt exist until 1999 and the pound was worth €1.42 on the day it started,over 20% less than today,keeping the pound has cost the UK billions and it does not make it better to trade with the rest of the world at all,probably doesnt make much difference but certainly doesnt help,again all you folks come out with is other EU nations are in trouble,project fear x10 i call it,the worlds largest market is the EU its 50% of our trade on our doorstep,greece was a self inflicted financial disaster it paid its debt back and cost the UK nothing,there problem get on with it,out of the EU and if we are in the same position its over  to trump to rescue us and he would screw us much more than the EU ever would.

The United Kingdom National Debt Clock 2019 Counter __ nationaldebtclock.co.uk.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1