Psychiatrists warn of dangers of watching TV series in solitude

webfact

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

C'mon everybody, he's a real doctor you know and he didn't buy his degree from somewhere so we should all listen to him, so all of you out there who's depressed and sitting alone watching telly, stop that immediately and go play with yourselves instead...

OR go looking for places where prostitution does NOT exist....use this as a new hobby!!!

Edited by essox essox
wrong spelling

if depression is caused by inflammation of the brain, maybe start by not eating plastic food in plastic containers that are full of chemicals (msg) that cause inflammation and excitation warmed in a microwave that alters the structure of the food, and let's not forget alcohol & medications with side effects longer than your arm but nobody talks about, specially not your MD

Interesting the 'guidelines for others' that are published by psychiatrists who sit in solitude in front of a computer while attempting to rationalize their own existence.  :whistling:

8 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Huh ? Seriously ? I'm going to start injecting heroin or smoking pot due to watching TV ? Can;t wait to get checked into a nursing home in later life.

Must have been watching Breaking Bad!

11 hours ago, webfact said:

Dr. Kitkawi Phono, Jittavej Nakhon Ratchasima Ratchanakarin Hospital director, said yesterday (July 8th) that those who suffer from depression should not watch TV 

especially the soap opera's .. 

15 hours ago, webfact said:

Psychiatrists warn of dangers of watching TV series in solitude

That´s what they usually have to do, when they deal with a population that can´t see the different between fictional stories and reality.

This is Thailand, make the most of what it has to offer. A cheap shag once or twice a week without grief keeps many people in shape.

Edited by rott
Changed most to many.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, MRDave said:

I've spent so much time alone I could live on the international space station all by myself for 5 years with no problems. All I need is a guitar, food and drink, internet access and enough toilet tissue and other supplies. Watching tv series by myself is a no brainer, that way I don't have annoying people spoiling my tv shows.

me too.

• Like 1