Bkk International Transfer To Domestic For Phuket

ArranP

hi all,

I'm arriving BKK Internation airport (Sb Airport) during this april, previously I would pre-book onto a thai-air flight to phuket and have EVA air transfer my baggage direct thru to this flight.

Times have changed now there are two airports, am I restricted to only Phuket destined flights from Sb Airport or is it viable to be transferred to DM airport ?

If it is not viable, which are the airlines still operating domestic flights at Sb airport to phuket?

Thanks for the info.

Regards

Arran.

hi all,

I'm arriving BKK Internation airport (Sb Airport) during this april, previously I would pre-book onto a thai-air flight to phuket and have EVA air transfer my baggage direct thru to this flight.

Times have changed now there are two airports, am I restricted to only Phuket destined flights from Sb Airport or is it viable to be transferred to DM airport ?

If it is not viable, which are the airlines still operating domestic flights at Sb airport to phuket?

Thanks for the info.

Regards

Arran.

Bangkok Airways, Air Asia and some Thai Intrnational flights are leaving from Subhanabumi airport to Phuket

You cannot have bags transferred to Air Asia flights

hi all,

Thanks for the info.

Regards

Arran.

I had a time change for one of my BKK HKT flights but as of yesterday there were no TG from DMK to HKT...If that sitll holds you are good to go!

I had a time change for one of my BKK HKT flights but as of yesterday there were no TG from DMK to HKT...If that sitll holds you are good to go!

Thai are operating flights to Phuket from both DMK & BKK.

I thing we are still in the wait and see...New info is less that 48 hours old and since you don't have to be an "old Thai hand" to know about TIT! And I ain't talking BG talking points.

Edited by SoiSong