Farang Pain threshold

Mikisteel

Just now, Naam said:

what negatives? :huh:

Just because you have not felt them now will not mean you will not in the future. If you like seeing older guys fall foul of process changes then I guess there are no negatives.

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, madmen said:

I see more fat bald farang imbeciles trying to play big bwana more than ever. No wonder the Thais want them out !! 

Wake up guys those day are loooong gone !

If your poor old and crusty the world is becoming smaller for you

What heap of crap I am 72 have full hair and not fat you talking trough you backside

• Haha 2

On 7/16/2019 at 3:00 PM, mstevens said:

When the adjustments required are so great that the place you now live looks nothing like the place you once loved then it may be time to find a new place to live in and fall in love with.

I suspect that at one time the same things were being said about Japan and Korea. As a nation industrializes the whole of society also undergoes great changes. Also not to be overlooked is the enormous increase in population both in Thailand and more particularly in the world and consequently great increases in tourism. The Thailand of the '60s and '70s and even that of the '90s is never coming back. It is like evolution. Adapt or perish.