Mother of reckless driver urges crash victims to stop condemning her family

snoop1130

It may have taken nine years for this ugly incident to become new once again. WHY?? Simply because that piece of HISO trash and her sick demented family did all they could from compensating the families of the victims. Finally thanks to Social Media they have come under public scrutiny and this time they are being raked over the coals. You know it's bad for them when members of the extended family criticise them. And gosh my heart goes out to the family because they feel like they are being victimized. As for that piece of garbage who killed nine innocent people if she did OD on sleeping pills I would not shed a tear, Kharma served.

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Moti24 said:

What a load of crap!  I get traumatised reading about people like this, on such a regular basis.

The family's assets should have been siezed by the court years ago, and the whole family should have been turned-out onto the street, obviousy where their roots are.

I bet not one of the family would have a clue what principals are; the mother certainly doesn't, and the daughter doesn't give a toss, anyway.

I wish the colonel luck with selling the family's properties, and the victims' families with receiving the awarded compensation.

OK I know this is Thailand but can a victims such as these not put a charge on their assets? In the UK you can and then force a sale 

12 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Isn't this the girl who received a very light sentence of community service in a hospital and a suspended jail term, appealed against the suspended jail term (unsuccessfully), then failed to attend the correct hospital and demanded to serve her sentence at her uncle's hospital.

It took her 4 years to complete her community service, as she appealed to have her time with "uncle" counted, and failed.

IMO these are the actions of someone who does not give a fork about anyone but herself - and it certainly appears that the family colluded in her attempts to avoid punishment (if one can even describe it as punishment).

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

All correct.

14 hours ago, Myran said:

I condemn your family. I sincerely hope that neither one of you will ever get a good night's sleep for the rest of your lives. It's evident you have zero compassion for the people you have killed or for their families, and only started to pay up because you were getting too much bad publicity.

I hope future generations will be deeply ashamed to carry your disgusting name.

My thoughts exactly. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Juan B Tong said:

It would be nice if someone would translate these comments here on TV and post for the mother and the Thai social media to read.

These comments kind of reflect world opinion from people who generally don't care a bit about the esteemed "na" in your name.

She's getting the same kind of comments directed at her on Thai social media.

1 hour ago, Misterwhisper said:

Let's drag out a few other facts to help illustrate how deeply sorry and remorseful Praewa is, shall we?

Back in 2010, Praewa received a suspended jail term of 2 years and was ordered to annually complete 48 hours of community service for 3 consecutive years, totaling 144 hours. Six hours were deducted by the court due to her donating blood, leaving 138 hours. Her community service was to be performed at a hospital in her home province of Nonthaburi, the exact location to be determined by the Probation Department.

In 2012, Praewa presented to the PD a letter issued by Phramongkutklao Hospital, certifying that she had completed 90 hours of community service there. The PD rejected the letter, saying the hours could not be counted because firstly the hospital was NOT located in Nonthaburi, and secondly the location had NOT been assigned by the PD.

As it turned out, Praewa had unilaterally "selected" Phramongkutklao Hospital because apparently a close relative was working as a doctor there. We can only imagine how the community service Praewa panned out under the watchful eye of that "uncle": Sitting around in the nurse station all day, drinking coffee, playing with her smartphone and watching TV.

Praewa told the PD at the time she "misunderstood" that the community service location had to be assigned by the PD and that she was not allowed to simply choose a place at her own pleasure. Since we must assume that she cannot possibly be that dumb (and also that her parents would have correctly understood the conditions set by the PD), she was clearly lying, having chosen "uncle's workplace" solely for her own convenience, the remorseful person that she allegedly is.

Finally, in August of 2016 (i.e. more than SIX years after the accident), girlie had finally completed her 138 hours. That works out at an average of 23 hours PER YEAR! We have to keep in mind here that Praewa by her own admission does NOT hold any regular job, thus has every single day of the year at her free disposal. But I suppose her many social commitments paired with her "deep depression" really prevented her full commitment. 

With regard to Praewa choosing to do her community service at the same hospital that her uncle worked at, if I remember correctly, at the time, it was reported that she said she couldn't do her community service at the local government hospital because she felt that people were staring at her.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nahkit said:

With regard to Praewa choosing to do her community service at the same hospital that her uncle worked at, if I remember correctly, at the time, it was reported that she said she couldn't do her community service at the local government hospital because she felt that people were staring at her.

Wonder why?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

She also called on the Justice Ministry to immediately pay the state-commissioned compensation she owes for the nine dead victims and the three injured, adding that she will repay the ministry when she has the money. 

Sounds like a perfect solution - for the family that is.

Get the compensation paid using tax-payers money and no-one is going to bother checking whether the ministry ever gets re-paid. (The ministry probably wouldn't even reveal that information).

Wasn't there something about their lawyer saying to one or many of the victims families, if you want the money, then see you in court?

They are getting all the deserve and I would hope a good haunting or two from some of the 9 who were killed. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NCC1701A said:
15 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

honoured they were killed by someone with such an illustrious name and family history

she does have nice legs.

ya think there might be treasure where those legs end?

• Haha 1

"She tried to change her name several times."

From NineCorpsesPraewa to what?

Then the brat got married; and it seemed to be a very short-lived stint, too, because at barely 26 she's already divorced again. 

I wonder how much that lavish wedding cost and how the family could possibly afford it considering there allegedly is so little money around to pay the court-ordered compensation that the mother in her indescribable insolence now even suggests that the Justice Ministry should lay it out.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Yinn said:

16 year old.

How old you guys?

Actually she was 16 when the photo was taken 9 years ago. Now she is 25.

It has taken those 9 years to shame her family into paying up. The government should confiscate ALL their land and properties and sell them off. ALL of the monies raised should go to pay the outstanding bills and the balance should be shared equally between the victims.

If the family becomes homeless they can always send the daughter to work somewhere in Pattaya.

• Like 1

parents bought her the car and allowed her to drive it, they should be in jail for allowing it to happen, being rich or having a good name does not mean you can do as you please. Courts should seize their bank accounts, home(s) and land and sell them to pay the victims, shows how pathetic thai law is when we see this happen only when it involves well to do families

• Like 2

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The mother of a woman who has been condemned publicly for reckless driving that led to the death of nine people in 2010, said each and every member of her family has suffered a traumatic ordeal.

Wonder what traumatic ordeal the victims and their families suffered, caused by a 16-year old girl without drivers license causing a accident – she should never have been behind that car's steering wheel. If the compensation, as decided by Court, had been paid, the public interest in the story might have been (a lot) less; and "her family" might not have "suffered a traumatic ordeal".

I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy with "the family", my sympathy is with the victims only, based on what has been reported in the news.

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

OK I know this is Thailand but can a victims such as these not put a charge on their assets? In the UK you can and then force a sale 

You've answered your own question - TiT!!!!!

The victims will probably not be able to afford a civil court case against the likes of these so-called Hi-Sos.

Edited by Moti24
  • Like 2