TM.30: Immigration chief tells foreigners: Report where you are and who is staying with you

rooster59

7 minutes ago, blackcab said:

Did I read that right? If you have a yellow house book, or you are listed in the blue house book (Permanent Residents), you do not need to file a TM30 if you are returning to that address?

good question ! waiting for responses 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

“House owners, heads of household, landlords or managers of hotels who accommodate foreign nationals on a temporary basis who stay in the kingdom legally, must notify the local immigration authorities within 24 hours from the time of arrival of the foreign national." 

Is there any significance in the words "on a temporary basis"?

I own my condo and live there permanently by extending my retirement visa every 12 months.

I did my 90 days reporting online a few weeks  ago and was not asked about TM30 

A friend, in the same position as me, did an extension on his retirement visa without any request for TM30 either.

Both at CW 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Griffo63 said:

Is there any significance in the words "on a temporary basis"?

I own my condo and live there permanently by extending my retirement visa every 12 months.

I did my 90 days reporting online a few weeks  ago and was not asked about TM30 

A friend, in the same position as me, did an extension on his retirement visa without any request for TM30 either.

Both at CW 

Well, at Jomtien the policy seems to be that never doing even one TM30 (might need to for more recent new owners) is A-OK.

You would still be under the foreign visitor's requirement though.