British Prime Minister Johnson promises a bold new Brexit deal

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Sajid Javid, the 49-year-old son of Pakistani Muslim immigrant parents, was named as his finance minister. Priti Patel was appointed interior minister. Dominic Raab was appointed foreign minister. Stephen Barclay remained as Brexit minister. Ben Wallace was made defence minister.

To think the person who has to balance the books of GB Inc, will have to put up with the slamming of doors by his next door neighbor at 1 in the morning...

2 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

elected by members of a very diversified parliament belonging to different political background/parties, Boris assigned by ONLY (and not all) the Tories members

So 27 members then. Don't pee up my leg and tell me it's raining.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

I think it is somewhat unfair of you to suggest Brexiteers have lower IQs and then post 4 links to illustrate that point.   Simply put , how do you think, given IQs purported lower, they could possibly even understand what you have posted and linked ? Perhaps for them to simply understand  your point could you have posted some pictorial explanation or possibly better illustrated it to them in a cartoon ? ????

Anyone could do what I did... Google "Brexiteer Low IQ" there's a lot more than than just 4 links.????

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

So 27 members then. Don't pee up my leg and tell me it's raining.

can't accept it can you.... truth sooner than later will hit the fan and you will realize that Boris is just another big mouth full of BS no substance behind anything he said, he looked like an hot air ballon

• Like 2

Just now, Mavideol said:

you will realize that Boris is just another big mouth full of BS no substance behind anything he said, he looked like an hot air ballon

You mean he's just a typical politician like all the rest?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mavideol said:

can't accept it can you.... truth sooner than later will hit the fan and you will realize that Boris is just another big mouth full of BS no substance behind anything he said, he looked like an hot air ballon

What can't I accept? That Boris was voted in by more people than Ursula von der Leyen, it would seem it is not me that is in denial.

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

What can't I accept? That Boris was voted in by more people than Ursula von der Leyen, it would seem it is not me that is in denial.

am not denying anything not a stitch man.....the point was/is a variety of people from a diversified political background VS 64% of the ONLY Tory members, meaning all have same political background and ambitions/visions, be so kind and don't compare apples and oranges (although they do make a great fruit salad)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fishtank said:

The buffoon cannot even negociate with his own mistress after spilling wine over her sofa.

Waiting for the tapes...

Door slam...

Another door slam...

Cat. "Meooowww"

Cat Flap "flip, flop...

Female voice. "who is in there with you?"

Male voice. "No one Darling"

Female voice. "Do not <deleted>ing Darling me"

Male voice. "I assure you there is no one in here with me"

Female voice. "You <deleted>ing lier, I can hear a woman talking to you"

Male voice. "there is no one in here with me"

Female voice. "Then who the <deleted> is Alexa?"

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

I think it is somewhat unfair of you to suggest Brexiteers have lower IQs and then post 4 links to illustrate that point.   Simply put , how do you think, given IQs purported lower, they could possibly even understand what you have posted and linked ? Perhaps for them to simply understand  your point could you have posted some pictorial explanation or possibly better illustrated it to them in a cartoon ? ????

A very condescending line. This rubbish has been highlighted before, on other Brexit threads. Regarding university education, this has only been available relatively recently to large of numbers of students in the UK. Most leave voters are older than 45: this group will have had far less chance to access university courses and places. Those who have had a more recent university education will have required more money, which will have been far more easily afforded by parents in the more affluent SE of England, which is clearly a majority remain area.

As remainers are supposedly so well educated, I'm surprised that they cannot work this out for themselves. 

41 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Anyone could do what I did... Google "Brexiteer Low IQ" there's a lot more than than just 4 links.????

Wow!  MSM is stating that only those with a low IQ support brexit?

But of course those with an average/low IQ would believe this......

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

"Proven fact Brexiteers have a lower IQ... :whistling:"

And there remainers go yet again....

Surely those who believe the lies and propaganda put out by the government/elite have a  far low IQ as they are prepared to believe everything they are told by said government/elite?!

The rest of us realise at a very young age that they are not to be trusted - especially if we are very intelligent, whilst falling slightly short of the genius level.

The genuine geniuses (understandably, and quite rightly) know bugger all about politics.

Actually the survey did not actually directly cover politicians but those who voted for Brexit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Many investors say a no-deal Brexit would send shock waves through the world economy, tip Britain's economy into a recession, roil financial markets and weaken London’s position as the pre-eminent international financial centre.

yeah  right,  just  like  The Millenium Bug

• Confused 1

I don’t recall ever making a remark on the IQ or educational attainment of Brexiteers, it’s an irrelevance in a plebiscite.

I do however question why anyone would swallow the ‘promises’ of an habitual liar, much less pin their hopes on him.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mfd101 said:

It's fascinating for an outsider to see the depth of venom, hatred & contempt that so many English persons seem to have for a club of which they themselves have been for so long such prominent members. Self-disgust is an interesting phenomenon.

No, we've always hated the French and Germans, that's why we keep having wars with them.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

The Times, Mirror, Independent and LSE are not the ‘MSN’.

Not by very long way they are not.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

9 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Actually the survey did not actually directly cover politicians but those who voted for Brexit.

And thank you for yet again, making the point very clear that those with an average/low IQ believe what they are told by politicians and the elite.  You are certainly in that group.

Politicians look after their own interests - and I thought at this point this was realised by everyone.....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Most leave voters are older than 45: this group will have had far less chance to access university courses and places.

You're wrong, in the 70s everyone with high school qualifications could have a university education completely funded by the Brit government. Not only were all my fees paid, but all my living expenses as well (for my degree and postgrad. studies).

Edited by BritManToo