TM30 and living in my own condo

Hello.

The law is not clear for me.

I have my own condo in Bangkok (The place where I live when I am in Thailand).

I am currently abroad in Europe.

Should I do TM30 when i will come back to Bangkok ?

If yes, which documents should I provide ?

Thank you.

Edited by zenplay

23 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Depends on your immigration office. Which is where? 

Sorry just re read your op post. CW. So yes you need submit tm30.

Do it as possessor.

Do it as the House Master, which in your case is defined by section 4 of the Immigration Act as the possessor in your capacity of owner.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Grab the app and try and get it set up, then a couple of minutes work at your leisure on return rather than messing around queuing at Immi.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.section38&hl=en

I am not sure if the OP can register himself from outside Thailand for the Section38 app.

7 hours ago, Maestro said:

I am not sure if the OP can register himself from outside Thailand for the Section38 app.

Read something along those lines before which is why I said "try" ... if push comes to shove and really wants it could use a geolocation changer app to make it look like he's in Thailand.

To comply I sughest as soon as you get out of the airport head straight to your local immigration department or first thing in the morning next day. You will need your yellow book and title deed to your condo. Some say mailing works but I think that's just a rumour and always "I know someone who mailed...bla bla." 

There's a petition out to suggest improvements to this.  

6 minutes ago, bender92 said:

When I arrive back in Thailand I put my address on the arrival card. That's all you need for the next 90 days.

Bad advice, sorry. 

The OP said he stays in his own condo. He has to do a TM30 within 24 hours or on his next extension at CW he will be fined. I know this for fact and was just there this morning. I own my own condo as well and fined for not reporting myself and my family that stay with me.     

I wont do TM30 again until I move to another address or they demand it for visa extension. Think about business travelers who live in a condo. They fly 1-2 times/week abroad. 50-100 TM30 reports every year? Right...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RBOP said:

Bad advice, sorry. 

The OP said he stays in his own condo. He has to do a TM30 within 24 hours or on his next extension at CW he will be fined. I know this for fact and was just there this morning. I own my own condo as well and fined for not reporting myself and my family that stay with me.     

Did you move here prior to 1979, or after.

8 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Did you move here prior to 1979, or after.

Lived here 25 years.  CW is strictly imposing TM30 on everyone that comes in their door. If you don't have a TM30 they will not process your visa extension until you have a TM30 on their file. Personally, I travel a lot and don't plan to file another one.  I'll just pay the fine again next year. I signed the petition too.     

16 minutes ago, RBOP said:

Lived here 25 years.  CW is strictly imposing TM30 on everyone that comes in their door. If you don't have a TM30 they will not process your visa extension until you have a TM30 on their file. Personally, I travel a lot and don't plan to file another one.  I'll just pay the fine again next year. I signed the petition too.     

Same unchanged law since 1979.

18 hours ago, Maestro said:

I'm still in Europe and registered from Europe via this link a few weeks ago

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

and received user name and password within some 10 days (not from CW!!)

I also was not able to install the Section38 App Android App from Google Play and came across this link

https://apkpure.com/section38/th.go.immigration.section38/download?from=developer

downloaded the App, put it into the Root of my device and installed it (my Android device still works

perfectly and so does the Section 38 App).

A few days ago you may have seen this message, but nobody answered because of my typo error.

Yes there is no Section39 App, it should have read Section38 App and here again my questions:

tm30 Notification of Residence via Section39 App

Questions :

1)     Is it each time mandatory to fill in every single field (except Check-out Date) or just the ones that changed since last             notification ?

2)     Is it necessary each time to submit a Frontpage Photo/MRZ scan and also submit the passport number again if one is            registered with those ?

3)     Regarding type of visa does NON (A …… 1 ……) cover the one year marriage extension ?

Thanks for your input.

unquote

I live in my own condo when in Thailand and yesterday I managed to sign up on the TM30 online on immigrations website (horrible layout by the way and back to the 90`s feeling on that one) with a confirmation message that everything was accepted and that I would receive a confirmation email of some sorts.

That was yesterday and still as of today I haven't received anything.

How long does it take for that first email to be sent out?

And no, nothing in the spam folder and yes, the email was entered correct.

Edited by Sexbomb

On 7/30/2019 at 11:18 PM, Salerno said:

Grab the app and try and get it set up, then a couple of minutes work at your leisure on return rather than messing around queuing at Immi.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.section38&hl=en

I've being waiting for more than a week for the password, and nothing, they never answer any calls weather, I guess the only way to do this TM30 is in person?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sexbomb said:

I live in my own condo when in Thailand and yesterday I managed to sign up on the TM30 online on immigrations website (horrible layout by the way and back to the 90`s feeling on that one) with a confirmation message that everything was accepted and that I would receive a confirmation email of some sorts.

I've being waiting for two weeks and still nothing.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sexbomb said:

I've just passed the 4 week mark. Have seen some comments here saying it's taking up to six weeks..

• Like 1