EU must change its negotiating terms for Brexit, says Britain's Barclay

webfact

2 hours ago, puipuitom said:

Forex tradeing ( 10:09) is open again and.. pound slipping away: GBP = € 1,088 and sinking…. up to one British pound = one ounce...

I hope for the British, who are or are going on holidays to Euroland, they already changed their pounds oor €uro's

Go to anywhere, it's not only Euroland ????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, david555 said:

So ...you Wales too want to get out ….leaving Little Englanders whiteout vassals …? ????

I think the majority there voted to stay.... but I could have been a misunderstanding

28 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

I think the majority there voted to stay.... but I could have been a misunderstanding

My answer was to a poster who seems to like get out of U.K. :

his quote:

"the Blonde Dude will finally bankrupt UK. 
Great job, Mr. Boris,  so Wales can get out of UK ! "

You decided to go for Brexit without a plan, so why not leave now, 3 years later, still without a plan. Just leave and everything will be OK! And if it turns out to be not OK, it’s the EU’s fault. Simple!

Would you have us believe that the EU was not complicit in the Remainer plot and Theresa May’ lies & treachery?
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Loiner said:

We haven’t got to the deal yet, because the EU and Remainers are still trying to stitch us up with a sneaky pre-Deal. No trade talks until the UK is tied to the EU good and proper.
Abandoning the idea of a divorce ‘settlement’ would be a fair start.

So than you by now that that shall stay U.K.'s "wet dream" and after 1 November 3 th country tariffs probably until better understandings should surface from 1 or both sides ...

2 hours ago, Aachen said:

Go to anywhere, it's not only Euroland ????

When you, British, want to buy or sell something in €uroland, you will be confronted with the currency exchange rate. Same for other countries. Ask the British pensionario's trying to survive in e.g. Thailand.

But.. for a Brexiteer, who is still in the times of Kitchener and Gordon, of course a gigantic step too far.

Also the wild-haired clown, as minister of foreign affairs, did not have the slightest idea about the British behaviour in Birma, 19+20th century.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

We haven’t got to the deal yet, because the EU and Remainers are still trying to stitch us up with a sneaky pre-Deal. No trade talks until the UK is tied to the EU good and proper.
Abandoning the idea of a divorce ‘settlement’ would be a fair start.

So, all expenditures in the running budget period, where the British government signed for, inclusive payments to public and private organisations, private persons in the UK: stop immediately. Mr Farange: bye-bye to your EU pension. And NO information exchange anymore from EU databases to the UK.  see  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-eu-police-europol-michel-barnier-latest-talks-britain-database-a8405751.html  

1.     UK Made Illegal Copies and Mismanaged …

https://yro.slashdot.org/story/19/07/29/1727253

Authorities in the United Kingdom have made unauthorized copies of data stored inside a EU database for ... UK Made Illegal Copies and Mismanaged Schengen ... out all ...

3.     UK made illegal copies and mismanaged Schengen …

https://www.zdnet.com/article/uk-made-illegal-copies-and-mismanaged-schengen-travelers...

27-7-2019 · UK made illegal copies and mismanaged Schengen ... UK officials made copies of this database and stored ... out ...

5.     EU Indirectly Confirms UK Is Taking “Practical Steps ...

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/eu-indirectly-confirms-uk-is-taking-practical...

... from the database of the Schengen ... of the British authorities regarding the Schengen ... to the SIS made numerous copies of ...

1.     UK unlawfully copying data from EU police system

https://euobserver.com/justice/141919

28-5-2018 · The British government is ... The United Kingdom has been illegally copying classified personal information from a database ... the UK made illegal copies ...

3.     Brexit: key strands of British policing 'in jeopardy ...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/27/nca-harvesting-eu-databases-owing-to...

27-7-2019 · SIS II is the Schengen Information System database. ... by the UK once the country is out of ... which is said to have made allegations of illegal ...

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Actually that isn't quite true.

Teresa May promised so many times over the last 3 years that the UK would leave the EU and she was in overall charge of leaving. She was and still is a Remainer and had no desire to leave the EH, so she waffled, prevaricated, lied and did her best to steer the UK into BRINO.

She overruled ANY Brexiteer who dared disagree with her.

She promised so much in the last 3 years and delivered so little.

The basic problem is that she lied from the first to the last day.

Do you not remember when she said that a no deal was better than a bad deal?

The last deal she brought back stank so badly that though 27 member countries voted in favour of it the 28th country, the UK rejected it not just once or even twice but three times.

That is why the UK has ended up where it is, and why she got the order of the boot.

I understand your Frustration.

mays deal was a Compromise, half in half out. Within a time window.

She tried to make the 51,xx% leavers and the 48,xx% remaines happy.

Did not succeed. Now we eat all the cockroaches.

Edited by tomacht8
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

I understand your Frustration.

mays deal was a Compromise, half in half out. Within a time window.

She tried to make the 51,xx% leavers and the 48,xx% remaines happy.

Did not succeed. Now we eat all the cockroaches.

But some of like the Beatles.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Just go, how obnoxious can someone be...

They are like that annoying kid in school that always interrupts everyone else and no one wants to talk with

Bj ,  is the rich kid ,  his football,  he only  scores the goals,   rich papa.

I remember it well...

Edited by elliss
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1