Another Brexit thread, have a look anyway.

Yes, I know that this subject has been done to death on here, but......

Is it possible to get some independent, unbiased & logical views on the outcome of a no deal Brexit 

I have to say that personally I am horrified at the thought of BoJo taking us out without a deal, I think it's stupid and ultimately very damaging to our economy for many many years.

I didn't start this to provide a platform for uneducated rhetoric, I simply want to know whether or not you members that have a valid interest in this are happy staying in or coming out of the EU. 

My lifestyle has already been impacted on and it could get worse.........................................

Over to you.

I just don't see the EU giving any quarter, they may well have the upper hand here, but other views are saying that without the UK then the EU is stuffed, I personally do not subscribe to that view, will the loss of 39 Billion GBP make a difference to the EU, I honestly do not know, maybe some of you slightly more politically astute members can fill us in, using a neutral standpoint of course.

I would rather not see the mods close this thread because of extreme views or bickering members but rather gather views from those that will be affected, me included.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, damascase said:

You weren’t pushed into a corner - you started off in that corner position and didn’t take any action to get out of it. Don’t keep blaming the EU for having developed a plan while you didn’t bother to come up with one.

Bugger!...... and there was me thinking that we were working hand in hand with our European allies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, damascase said:

What if the UK negotiators had come up with some ideas or even the outline if a plan? Going into negotiations of whatever kind without a clue of which direction to take puts you in a weak position.

IMO Article 50 should have made provision for that.

Direction was simple..... it was OUT........ the issue was that both sides largely sat on their thumbs for 3 years. Theresa May was never in touch with what Brexit should look like. In fairness, neither did the EU because this hasn't cropped up before. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1