What to do

33 minutes ago, rumak said:

This is it !   I will no longer seriously try to answer the posts like this.  Totally totally useless to get it across to guys that keep getting involved with girls like this.  Pay for play, no problem.  But relationships ? 

I know the OPs of these posts will tell me to just take a walk then.  Understood

But I can read these threads just for the hell of it.  Much the same as reading about the latest mass murders or car accidents.  It is what sells ......

You don't understand. She is different! Sure 10000%

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There are two options:

a) you set the rules

b) she sets the rules

If you are happy with b) then let her do what she wants.  Be prepared to ask for her permission if you like to see a friend for a beer or dinner. And obviously don't expect that she will perform if she has headache for the 10th day in a row.

If you want a) then make that clear right from the beginning. And make sure you enforce it. If she accepts it, fine. If not then be prepared for b) or forget about her.

P.S.: There is no c) like we make decisions together in harmony - at least not in Thailand.

D) Suck it up and accept the consequences

Listen to what you are saying.  You have already been shafted by Thai girls.  You JUST got a divorce a few months ago.

You are looking for a long term relationship with another Thai.. a BAR GIRL. 

This ^^^^

Ditch the women for a while (may I suggest perhaps 5 years?).  Clear your big head and start thinking with that, as opposed to your small head ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1