Submitting On line TM 30

I just returned from abroad and attempted to submit my TM 30 on line (I have a user name and password). I was a bit confused with some of the form, but after filling out all the blanks (after a few tries), I hit the "บันทึก (Record)" button at the upper top right. A pop up message said to make sure everything was correct and that was that. I didn't attach any files such as a copy of my passport or entry stamp. So I'm not sure if the form was successfully submitted or not. Has anyone else done such a submission? If so, what was your experience?

Question: I come back to Thailand 4 times a year for 3 weeks at a time. I fill out a TM30 upon arrival to BKK; do I need to fill out another one or does my wife, eventhough we stay in our house and my name is in the house book?

Edited by AmericanSafety

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Sounds like you done good. No need to attach copies of anythings once registered.

Do a Search, find your record, maybe do a screen grab and print.

NO, I have been concered about this... once registered no need?  hey, when you reg its YOUR ID!!  Not the perspective inter crim!!   why else would they have the upload there when you red them?   just because they dont spcify you need do it dont think you should not......  WAIT FOR IT....   more to come na?