Farangs and their future standing in LOS

swissie

To be honest i didnt feel under threat until i read all the posts on Thai Visa, tm30? Well ive only stayed in a hotel once in 14 yrs we stay with familly,they are not going to report us ,we own our own house so no landlord to worry about.
The only thing i dont like is keeping money in the bank,so changing to marriage ,pain in the bum ,but hey ho.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, kenk24 said:

, what are Brussel Sprouts? 

"Spruiten", in my language (Flemish).

And in English :

"Brussels sprouts are named after the fact that they were cultivated in Belgium in the 16th century. Knowing this little fact will also help you remember that it's Brussels sprouts, not Brussel sprouts, and it's Brussels sprout even if you're only referring to one sprout."

????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Momofarang said:

Nah everyone on the planet knows that Eddy Merckx was a Belgian.

And Kudos to the Belgian Embassy, they are doing what they are meant to do, no more, no less. Every such complaint should be seen as a subsequent action with the media.

Sorry I had to Google who Eddy Merckx was (I'm obviously not a Cycling fan).

Now if you'd have said Hercule Poirot then we all know he's from Belgium (well he would be if he wasn't a fictional character) which is a part of France isn't it??? [Joke, in keeping with the fact HP is always asked if he's French ????].

Joking aside, well done to the Belgian Embassy for taking this forward on behalf of their citizens, I won't hold my breath waiting for the UK one to do the same. 

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1