Mongolian pickpocket gang arrested after preying on tourists on the BTS

rooster59

Any Mongolian ladies involved?

I quite the Mongolian girls. Strong, good work ethic, and good with the horses and yaks , which are friendly not aggressive. However they still take a bit of handling.

Had a Mongolian girl friend a few years back. Lovely skin.

Just now, Vacuum said:

They won't win any international beauty contests though.

Not Miss World or Ms Universe perhaps Vacuum. But anyone who has known these Mongolian beauties and have touched their delicate, but consummate, skin would put them right up there with the world's lovelies.

My girlfriend Bat, told me she was riding a horse at three years old.

1 hour ago, UPDEHSOI said:

Many many of the ladies I met in Ulaanbaatar were more beautiful than any other gals with whom I made contact in forty two other countries. Best dressed, flawless skin, perfect make-up, not too much, not too little ( a few wore no make-up ) Most of them wanted nothing to do with a white foreigner though...at least not this white foreigner.....sighhhh...

times have changed then, i worked in UB in the early 2000s, admittedly there weren't many foreigners there then, but the women were very interested in foreigners, i had a awful lot of fun. it's not an exaggeration to say i would meet girls on the way home for lunch and bed them before going back to work. They were great, easy going, lots of fun and not in the least interested in money. fascinating country and good times. harsh climate though.

23 minutes ago, samsensam said:

and you won't win any spelling competitions

9 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

A?

Let's not get into trivialities and steer the thread away from the lovely Mongolian ladies. 

We know they are beautiful, but they are loyal to their man, and love their nature also. Just what is nicer than watching a Mongolian lass ride her horse across The Steppes; and as she rides by she gives you a saucy wink? Sort of 'be here  when I return' sort of wink.

Edited by owl sees all