Central Festival Pattaya Beach

Lazy Sod

I am very impressed with Prestige Hot Pot. They have sushi and sashimi buffet for 250 baht which is unheard of. Amazingly, the place is virtually empty because the Thais flock to MK for their hot pot needs leaving all that beautiful salmon & tuna sashimi to me.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know what time the SUPERMARKET part of Central opens, is it open earlier than the main complex?

I want to check it out, but as I can only do this at the weekend, then would like to go early morning to avoid the traffic later on in the day.

Anybody know what time the SUPERMARKET part of Central opens, is it open earlier than the main complex?

I want to check it out, but as I can only do this at the weekend, then would like to go early morning to avoid the traffic later on in the day.

It opens when the whole center opens at 11am.

Anybody know what time the SUPERMARKET part of Central opens, is it open earlier than the main complex?I want to check it out...

Don't worry you're not missing much...if you have been to Villa. The main difference is they have much larger cheese and meat departments. Otherwise, everything they have you can find at Villa 24/7 (or an acceptable substitute). They also brag about having some exclusive line of some British line of foodstuffs of which I forget the name (like that would be something to brag about :o ).